Under a Cherry Tree A Fruits...

By LeveledUpLove

*Updated description* *I wrote this fanfic originally before the 2019 version. I am currently in the process... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13-
Chapter 14-Process-
Chapter 15
Not an Update
Chapter 17
EXCITING UPDATE

Chapter 16

713 15 24
By LeveledUpLove

A/D Madi's making a chapter?! WAAA?? Yeh! I finally got in the mood to write!

-3 minutes of thinking-
And there goes that...

-2 days later-
OKAY LETS WRITE I FINALLY GOT AN IDEA!

(I'm gonna just skip to when their walking to school cause I'm lazy af and there will be stuff from the manga in this chapter FYI)

Kyo's POV (why not? Even though he had the whole chapter last time)

I was on the left side of Tohru holding her hand with our fingers interlocked. Yuki was on her right, in his own little world.

As we walked into the schools front gate we were confronted by Uo and Hana, I can tell Tohru likes it more when I call them by their real names so I'm trying my hardest.

I made sure to hide her ring, even though I didn't want to because I want everyone to know that she is mine but I don't want to have to explain.

Tohru knew to try and hide it also since we talked about it. We're going to get a chain for it so she can have it with her but nobody would be able to see so we don't have to explain. She said she can hook it onto the chain of the necklace that I got her but I insisted that I get her a new chain because why not.

"Tohru may I see your left hand please?" Hana asked.

"W-why?"

"I want to do a hand reading and for whatever reason it usually seems more accurate on the left hand then right."

Uo hit my hand really hard to try to pry me of but I kept still.

Hana was successful however. She shocked my hand and damn does it hurt like hell.

Uo and Hana stand, unable to breath, pale like a ghost.

Tohru was also pale, she looked more like pink quince flowers that are sprinkled with the snow from the crisp winter season.

"Kyo your dead!" Uo yelled.

As for me, I ran not wanting to go to hell today. I mean, I could probably easily defeat her but that would hurt Tohru and no way am I doing that.

I jumped over the bench and avoided as many people as I could. Uo was still following behind me, right on my tail.

Literally.

My cat tail and ears were up and my hair was standing up.

Tohru's POV

"Kyo's cat side is showing," I said.

"Stupid cat."

"Cat?"

"Oops," I said.

"Rip," responded Yuki.
(Yuki was a little AC for a sec sorry not sorry)

Back to Kyo

I wonder if I remove my bracelet and scare the crap out of her, or kill her if Hatori would be upset...

Me: If Harori isn't I sure in hell would be!

Kyo: Why would you be the hell?! WAIT! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!

Me: SHIP. WONT. SAIL!

Kyo: The hell?!

Me: *disappears*

Kyo: SHE DIDNT ANSWER MY DAMN QUESTION! Oh hey, what's this rubble doing on the ground?

I guess that's a no then. Damn.

The school bell rings, signaling for hell to start.

Uo finally stopped chasing me.

We all headed to class and I was as far away from the murderous stares coming from Uo.

We walked into class and Tohru sat right next to me.

"Today, I will be assigning a project. I will assign two people, a male and a female, to take care of this doll baby. Nobody will tease anyone for whoever is said persons partner and there will be no jealousy.

As she called the groups out I was crossing my fingers that Tohru and I will be partnered.

"Honda, Tohru and Sohma, Kyo," the teacher called.

"Yes!" I said quietly.

I looked at Tohru and she was smiling at me and I smiled back. I could barely hear all the other girls who were in the "Prince Kyo Fanclub" fake cry. I really wanted to kill everyone in that group.

"Sohma, Yuki and Kuragi, Machi."

(Machi is from the manga FYI look her or Yuki up and you will understand why she was going to be partnered up with Yuki)

After the bell rang, Tohru grabbed the 'baby' and we left.

"Do you want to think of a name for him?"

The teacher gave each of our 'babies' a gender and we had to choose a name and tell her tomorrow but it can't be something stupid like fart-face or some crap like that.

"Hanjime?" I asked.

Her eyes sparkled.

"Yes! Thank you! I love it."

"I love it to. Not as much as I love you though."

"I love you more to Kyo."

(That was so cheesy lmao)

"Have you guys come up with a name?" Yuki asked.

"Hanjime," Tohru answered.

"We decided on Matsuki. That was a very lovely name you came up with Miss Honda."

"Actually Kyo decided on it."

I was slightly embarrassed but not to the point where I would be blushing.

"That's a surprise."

"Shut it you damn rat."

With that last remark from me, the one and only. I grabbed Tohru's hand and we walked away, often staring into each others eyes. I couldn't help but smile, that's definitely something nobody else can make me do.

Tohru is my everything, it may be cheesy but it's true.

Once we got home we set up a small set up. The teacher gave us some items to take care of the baby with. It made a crying noise whenever we weren't doing something correct or we were being neglectful. After about five minutes of the baby crying a email will automatically be set to the the teacher.

We have to take care of the 'baby' for 2 weeks. The male would take of the 'baby' on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday by themselves. Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday were for the females. Saturday both genders would take care of the 'baby.'

School is also canceled the day after tomorrow until the project is over. Tomorrow is Thursday and we will officially start Monday morning at 8:00 a.m. Tohru and I are going to be bending the rules a bit and work together since we live together.

"Kyo!"

Me: *evil cackle* cliffy!!!

🐱🍙🐱🍙🐱🍙🐱🍙🐱🍙🐱

Posted: 9/28/16

Edited: --/--/--

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 47.4K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
23.3K 1K 60
An arranged couple, in the process of falling in love "I will always respect your decision Y/n and as in for me , I would like to give this marriage...
47.8K 1.3K 23
High school bullies a new girl her bf becomes her best friend and more Please comment I really enjoy hearing feedback it helps me to give readers wha...
409K 17.9K 18
| Book 1 in the Sanders Series: Anxiety | 'If he was drowning, he'd just have to learn how to swim. Even if he was tempted to let himself go under.' ...