Found My Love (AN AUBRIH STOR...

By champaagneemami

Robyn ( Rihanna ) realizes after her breakup with Chris Brown, her lover and caregiver is her best friend Au... More

DISCLAIMER
Break Up
Club Hell
Being Honest
Making Headlines
Come with me
Flights & Fights
Breaking..
Taking Care
More Games...
Lies
Believe Me
Family Suprises
Family Drama
Distance
Pretending
Birth and Death
The Struggles
Keeping It In
Always Support
Wedding Plans
Forever
Found My Love

Lost

1K 22 3
By champaagneemami

( Drakes POV )
I made my way back to the red carpet, to meet up with Robyn, but when I got there she was nowhere to be found. I had a puzzled look on my face and checked my messages.

I looked around the bushes some more, and saw nothing. I sent her a quick text asking where she was, but no respond. I stopped Chance the Rapper,
"Have you seen Robyn?"

"Yea, She was just around here, but then when I turned around she's gone" He said with a look of concern.
I looked around, and asked celebrities where she was, but nobody hasn't seen her since the beginning of the pre-show. The main show began to start and everybody started to leave, I started to rub my hands on my face.

"Aubrey, are you coming?!" Kanye appeared out of nowhere.

"My fault, I cant find Robyn nowhere around here." I said with guilt not wanting miss on my long time friend's show.

"Damn. Hope you see her." He said walking towards the doors.
I assumed she just went back to the car, so I went to the parking lot to find my Bugatti, but it was nowhere to be found. I called her, but no answer. I prayed to myself that she didn't leave me because I was being an asshole.

I sighed in my hands, with tears forming. I tried to think how I would get her back. My phone rang and I quickly picked it up.

Blocked Number
"Hello?!" I answered.

" Aubrey help me!" A small voice trembled.

"Baby! What the hell? Where are you" I said with relief.

"Cc-hris kidnapped me, and tied me up he's about to rape me." She started to cry.

My heart stopped, and I started to clench my fist.

"He took your car, come find me please" She cried harder.

"Tell me where you are, don't worry" I said trying to calm her down.

She sat there in silence.
"Bitch what the fuck?!" I heard in the background.

"12- AHH" The line went dead.
I slammed my phone down breaking the screen.

"What are you doing out here?" Eminem appeared.

"I could ask you the same question" I looked at him.

"Award shows aren't my thing, I don't even know why I came" He shook his head.

"I know what you mean" I said in a hurry. "I'm only here for Robyn, speaking of her, she got kid-, she got lost and I need to find her. My car is gone" I said in favor.

"Only because I care for Robyn deeply, keep it" He tossed me the keys to the Ferrari, and headed back inside.
I quickly pressed the unlock button, saw his gleaming red Ferrari. I drove to the police station, I ran to a white officer who was reading a magazine.

"Help me, my fiancée got kidnapped by her crazy ass ex!"

"How long has it been?" He said with no concern.

"A hour" I said impatiently.

"You can't claim a kidnapping or missing crime until 48 hours" He said not looking up.

"I don't care help my fucking fiancée!"

"Watch your fucking tone!" He said slamming the magazine down.

"Nigga, I can buy you, you watch your fucking tone. Do you know who the fuck I am?" I said unpleased.
He pulled a gun out on me, I gave him a puzzled look.

"Oh you doing this because I'm black?" I joked.

"Leave the man alone! I would act the same way if it was my wife." A black officer entered.

He waved the white officer away, while the officer gave me a glare.

"I'm Officer Hart" He introduced himself.

"Aubrey, but can you please help me find my fiancée Robyn Fenty?" I rushed.

He guided me to the back of the station, He began to interrogate me.
* 45 minutes later *

"I'll see what we can do, but nothing is all at the moment. We'll just give you a call tomorrow"

My hopes went down, I exited the station. I drove home, All I could think about was Robyn. I entered the house, alone. I ate, alone. I took a shower, alone, and I went to bed, alone.

( Rihanna's POV )

I squirmed in the seat I was laying in.
"Aubrey!" I screamed so loudly.

"Shut the fuck up with all that yelling, aint nobody gon' hear you with all the way outhere." Chris startled me.

"What do you want? You broke up with me for that bitch Karate!"

"Its Karruche!" He quickly came to her defense. "And the breakup was a temporary thing. I wanted for you to be happy" He clearly lied.

"Want me to be happy?" My expression softened.

He nodded with sorrow.

"Well let me be with Aubrey and leave me the hell alone" I fired back up, "Im done with yo childish ass. Im sick of your bullshit, you only started this pointless shit, because you know Aubrey is a real man unlike you."

Chris gave me the the resting bitch face, and groaned, "Bitch Goodnight." and slammed the door.
I silently cried my self to sleep, thinking about Aubrey, praying he would find me.
Next Morning

"Wake up." Chris slightly tugged me.

I shifted uncomfortably in my seat, "What!" I snapped.

"Couple Weeks, were leaving for Europe. I gotta go get our passports. Dont try shit while Im gone" in that moment Chris was gone.

Saddness came over, I was stuck in a cold dark room, while my stomach growled. My baby started to kick hard as I winced in pain.
"Its okay baby girl. Daddy will get us out of this." I whispered while rubbing her.
The kicking suddenly stopped, and I laid my head back while I closed my eyes.
( Drake's POV )

"Find anything yet?" I asked with impaitence.

"A little bit, We think she's somewhere outside LA. In the middle of nowhere, so she's close"
Pictures of my car, past crimes with Chris, Chris himself, and Robyn sat in front of me. The investigator and officer looked me in the eyes, as we disscussed for hours.

They told me to go home with no work progressed at all. I didnt answer anybodys phone calls, nor went out of the house. Gossip stories fled over the internet, fans worried about my MIA from social media, celebs called.
My beard grew thicker, bags created under my eyes, and headaches came and got brutal.

4 weeks later
As I stared at the wall, my phone went off. I looked at the caller ID, and answered because it was the investigator.

"Hello?" I cleared my groggy voice.

"Mr. Graham? We tried everything we could, but we're finding nothing." He told me.

My fist clenched, "You dont just give up on shit like this!" My temper released.

"Sorry sir" He said with no concern.
I thought and hung up. I drove all the way to the station and busted through the door.
I looked through the scared eyes of the investigator and officer.

"You know what? Both of you are dumbasses, and you obviously arent good agents because you didnt look in on this shit." I shoved the picture of my car into their faces, "You see this?"
They nodded their heads quietly knowing not to mess with my heated emotions.
"Well Chris took it, real agents would know to track the license plate down and find them."

They slowly looked guilty of stupidity.

"Now, I want you to get your ass on that computer, track the license plate down, and find my future wife got it?" I commanded.
They nodded, and went to their computer. We found the exact location and made are way to it.

( Rihanna's POV )

Its been four weeks, and Aubrey still hasn't came. I started to get worried because Chris planned to take me overseas tonight.
He came in with my Louis Vuitton full of clothes.
"You ready?" He asked me.
I rolled my eyes, "I aint going nowhere with you"
He smirked at me, he started to cut the tape off that cutted my circulation off for four weeks straight. He then quickly jumped up,
"What the fuck Robyn!"
I crinkled my eyebrows at him, but then noticed what he was looking at.
Leaking water was everywhere.

Shit. I thought.

"My water broke!" I screamed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

544K 8.4K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
7.1K 427 37
It seems that everything is Pride's world is coming to an end. Her grandmother has passed away, leaving her to live her life alone. After being dragg...
383K 13.7K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
134K 2.7K 42
"So you gonna tutor me or what?" "Our love is like dividing by zero, you can't define it,"