OUR LOVE-POST MARRIAGE

By MisbahImdad

hey this is Misbah ....this is my first attempt to write a ff...plz support and ya critisicm welcomed ....so... More

sunday bump
OLD ENCOUNTERS
ONCE AGAIN
DIXIT VILLA
IS HE ALRIGHT!!
the consenquences
UNREVEALED DECISIONS
LIFE PLANNING
UNSETTELED RESULTS
ARGUMENTAL FATWA
AND IT COMES BEHIND FROM WHAT YOU RUN
shopping spree

INTRODUCTION

3K 65 2
By MisbahImdad

BOSE FAMILY:

Sonakshi:A best nutritionist of Delhi.Loves her family

Bejoy Bose:Sonakshi's father.a big bussiness man.

Asha Bose:sonakshi's mother and a very loving and humble lady basically a house wife.

ELena:same as in serial

Sourabh:this football here is sonakshis brother and is not useless over here(lol)..but works in his father's company.

DIXIT FAMILY:

Dev dixit:bussiness man works with his father in his company.is very serious and abhodro type person.

Ujay dixit:dev's father a big bussiness man.very funny friendly lovable and supports his family in every situation.

Ishawari dixit:dev's mother is very serious and strict.

here are chacha and chachi not mama and mami but in the same character as in serial.

All three sister are same as in serial.

enjoy......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.2K 4K 66
#1-mishti on 4-6-2021 #1-kuku on 1-7-2021 #2-mishbir on 20-12-2020 #3-mishbir on 19-12-2020 This is the story of a girl of middle class family and a...
781K 37K 100
Hi readers I'm also one of manan fans, its my first manan ff ,my story is about two different souls that fall for each other. they showed the world t...
27.1K 1.2K 19
"Go and meet your bride, son. She is waiting in my room. She is on fire." Di said smiling and I sighed smiling while all just laughed. "The time I t...
60.7K 5.9K 34
89******78: Hey Bud! 89******78: Could you please lend me the notes, so that I can catch up with studies so far. Unknown: I am not your bud, so do no...