King of Freaks ✔

By KartierKlass

#28 Highest Ranking In Teen Fiction 3/31/2017 Previously known as "Eliazer King" | Not your cliché Teen Ficti... More

Copyright ©
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue
New Story!

Chapter 12

42.4K 1.7K 487
By KartierKlass

Bryn Atkinson's POV

I called my Dad, explaining to him that I was going to stay over at a friends house. He grumbled, agreeing. Not before giving me a huge lecture about staying out late and calling the cops.

"I give you a phone for a damn reason Bryn, so you better fucking use it." He yells. I wince because when my Dad gets angry, he gets angry.

"I'm sorry Dad, I promise I'll call you next time," I reply

He scoffs, "Yeah, you better." He adds, mumbling. I rolled my eyes, really wanting to hang up the phone and not feel my fathers wrath. He's pretty scary, believe it when I say it. My father is the type of parent that curses you out when you're a pretty big kid, basically an adult. After a while of his bickering, he finally hung up on me at three o'clock in the morning.

I groaned, letting myself fall on Eliazers couch. He was leaning across the kitchen counter while Jared was sitting on one of the wooden chairs. I rolled over but immediately yelled from a sudden pain in my head. Eliazer and Jared were quick, running to my aid before checking my face.

"Oh, I completely forgot about that..." Jared mumbles.

"Forgot about what?" I ask nervously while Eliazer sighs.

"When the guy stepped on the breaks, you hit your head on the back of the driver's seat," Jared replied.

"You have a gash on one side of your forehead," Eliazer replies quietly, shuffling his way towards the kitchen. He comes back later, medical supplies in hand. He started dabbing disinfectant wipes around the area, and may I add, hurt like shit. The gash might've been large if it stung like crazy. I let out a tiny cry, grabbing hold of Eliazer's wrist in order to stop him.

"You're not supposed to care if it hurts you. Do you want an infection or not?" He asked gently. I pondered a second.

Fuck it.

I let go of him, allowing Eliazer to carry on with his task. He gently grabbed hold of my head, dabbing the wipe. He leaned closer, squinting a bit. That's when I realized how good he smelled. I blushed in embarrassment, avoiding his eye that was right in front of my face.

I calmed myself, feeling the heat on my cheeks cool down. I looked at his blind eye, for some unknown reason. That's when I noticed, if you take a really close look at his eye, you can see barely see a visible outline of his iris and pupil. This is only possible if you're right in front of his face. Eliazer awkwardly cleared his throat, bringing me out of his eye trance.

Oh my god, he flipping saw me.

I blushed before abruptly looking at him, noticing how he had a hand rubbing his neck, while his cheeks were tinted a shade of pink. Of course, that made me blush even more. Jared smirked upon seeing our faces. Eliazer made a frown at him before moving towards the kitchen. I looked back at Jared, who gave me a gift of wiggling eyebrows.

I scowled at him, but we made our faces blank when Eliazer came back. He proceeded to bandage up my forehead while I thought of a plan of how I was going to explain the gash on my forehead to my dad.

I'll just tell him I tripped on the curb of the sidewalk.

I nodded at my creativity before realizing that probably looked weird. Eliazer gave me a worried look, probably thinking the hit on my head was making me crazy. Meanwhile, Jared was standing behind Eliazer, making wiggly eyebrows at me. I could feel my face get hot as I looked back and forth between Jared and Eliazer.

"You okay there? You look a little heated up." Eliazer stated, placing a hand gently on my forehead. "It doesn't feel like you have a fever..."

"I'm fine!" I exclaimed a little too enthusiastically. I could see Jared trying to hold in his laughter while Eliazer furrowed his eyebrows.

"Okay," Eliazer mumbles, collecting all the supplies before putting them away on the top cabinet in the kitchen. I felt like throwing a vase at Jared for making me embarrassed.

And... Why do I care now?

I stunned myself with my own question. Why do I care? I shouldn't have to care. I'm Bryn Atkinson, the girl that lost her little sister, that's all I should care about. I should care about wanting her back, that's all I've been wishing for.

Wanting Charlie back.

I felt like sobbing all over again, something I tend to do every other night. Mourn for the presence of my little sister; of Charlie. I quickly sobered up, fanning my face. Jared had run off to the bathroom, so the only one here was Eliazer. My head snapped towards him, but he was already looking at me. He didn't bother looking away, but I couldn't figure out the expression on his face.

Eliazer knew something was wrong, but thankfully, he didn't bother to ask. Anyways, after a few hours, it came down to sleeping arrangements. Jared had a twin sized bed, so that was ruled out. Eliazer had offered me to sleep in his bed, but of course, I felt bad as well. I didn't want him to sleep somewhere else when this was obviously his apartment, so I said the most oblivious thing.

"We could just share the bed?" I asked. Eliazer looked stunned for a bit, obviously, the gears in his head turning.

Shit, there's no going back now.

After a while, Eliazer solemnly nodded, giving me a pair of clothes to sleep in. I changed into them, basketball shorts and an over sized T-Shirt. They were comfy, but sadly, the tension in his room wasn't when we laid down on his huge bed. He was tense and I was tense. That was all I felt in the atmosphere.

Tense and Awkward. Two of the words I hate the most. After a while of knowing that Eliazer wasn't asleep, I sighed, grabbing my pillow and hugging it. That calmed my nerves, and I felt him let a little loose as well.

I smiled a bit, for an unknown reason even I'm unaware of. Soon, I began to get drowsy, and let my eyelids close, letting the darkness consume me.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-

And there we have it wattpadians! Really hope you like this chapter! I made it extra juicy to apologize for not updating on Saturday 😭

I'm really sorry.

Again, Sorry 😭

Anyways, here's the character of the day! The one you've all been waiting for!

Lucas Aurelian as....

Eliazer King!

Dun Dun DUNNNNNNNN

And BAM! Comment what you feel about this character!

Anyways, I really hope you liked this chapter!

Don't forget to VOTE/COMMENT\VOTE\SHARE

KEEP THE PEACE WATTPADIANS! ✌😈😂❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22K 1.7K 85
"You ungrateful bitch. I keep a roof over your head, and this is the thanks I get?" "You could have killed her," I retort, trying to muster up confid...
1.4K 158 29
• 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐄 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 • "What's your name?" I asked. "Damien," he said with his deep voice. I did not expect his voice to be...
107K 3.9K 64
Medieval England - Year 1450: Eleanor was a poor shopkeeper's daughter whose only hope for a better life for herself and her family was to marry well...
300 17 19
Madeline is a poor girl from King Kazimir's kingdom. Madeline and her best friend, Esme, has been through the worst of the worst. As "humans" in a s...