The Guardian

By scarletraven23

Cadence has no memory beyond when she woke in No Man's land two years ago. Her only option is to survive. As... More

EDITING
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Authors Note
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Authors Note
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Epilogue

A/N & Description

120K 1.9K 44
By scarletraven23

☡☡☡☡☡☡☡☡

This is a work of fiction. No part of this book may be reproduced, scanned or distributed in any printed or electronic form without permission. Please do not participate in or encourage piracy of copyrighted materials in violation of the author's rights.

☡☡☡☡☡☡☡☡☡☡☡

Cadence has no memory beyond when she woke in No Man's land two years ago. Her only option is to survive. As hard as it is to fend for herself, she finds a lone pup who simply doesn't belong in such harsh lands.

Alpha Connor Slade.

Though he and his pack are well known among the others, he and his have little to no contact with them. His only concern and responsibility are to make sure his pack is provided for.

When his eight-year-old brother goes missing he will do anything needed to find him and return him home.

//Previous Cover\\

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

345K 8.9K 24
Evil. Dangerous. Monster. Those are all words to describe Brute. No one knows his name, but everyone knows about the rogues that are attacking innoce...
243K 11K 59
**COMPLETED** ( Book 2, can be read as stand alone. )Conceived from a brutal rape, Betsi was hidden from the true world she belonged to. Her father...
135K 4.6K 35
(warning: contain mature contents) Joseph Jase is the current Alpha of the Starlight pack in North America. His father died 2 years ago in a battle w...
165K 4.9K 24
beta jason is a very ruthless beta. of course not as ruthless as his alpha (alpha kane) but he is very feared around the world. his best friends alp...