I Dialed The Last Digit Wrong...

By NewWriterBug

Highest rank - #1 In humor I which a guy dials the last digit wrong and that leads to endless conversations... More

Dedication
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
Author's Note
BONUS - Evil Scarf
BONUS - Don't Be Shy
BONUS - First Date
BONUS - Don't Be Shy
BONUS - Most Amazing Boyfriend
BONUS - Don't Touch Me
BONUS - Happy Birthday
BONUS - Let's Splash
Bonus - Have A Nice Day
You Dont Know You're Beautiful
Once Upon A Hospital...
Desi Feelings

8

15.6K 936 101
By NewWriterBug

"Good evening!-"

"JUNE! I'm leaving early today! THERE IS AN ASSASSIN AFTER MY LIFE!"

"..."

"Oh, my God! I can't believe you really fell for that!"

"..."

"..."

"Are you done laughing your ass off?"

"Let me think..no!"

"..."

"I bet you dreamed about me running after you with a chainsaw and then dumping you in my backyard."

"OH, MY GOD! WHO ARE YOU AND WHY DO YOU WANT TO KILL ME?"

"Um, who are you?"

"WHY WOULD I TELL YOU MY NAME? SO THAT YOU CAN KILL ME? NOT HAPPENING PSYCHO!"

"Mam, I wasn't talking about you! I was just talking to... um, shit! What the hell was her name! Mam, calm down, please! I'm not planning your murder!"

"But you're planning someone else's murder and as a human, I can't let that happen! Just wait while I call 911!"

"What the hell? WOULD YOU LISTEN TO ME FOR A SECOND!"

"NO, I WON'T! JUNE, CALL 911, THERE IS A MURDERER ON THE PHONE!"

"I'M NOT A GOD DAMN MURDERER!"

"Every murderer says that! But don't you worry, I have got this whole call recorded! JUNE, HURRY UP! I'M KEEPING HIM ON LINE!"

"Yeah, yeah! I'm doing it. Just one sec..Hello ? 911?"

"HOLYSHIT! I'll actually murder that Miss. Hyena!"

"He's planning on murder a girl by the name Miss. HYENA!"

"SHIT, SHIT, SHIT! WOULD YOU SHUT UP FOR A SECOND? YOU'RE GOING NUTS!"

"HE'S A PSYCHO TOO!"

"I'LL GO INSANE!"

*beep beep*

"We totally got him, A! That was an amazing plan!"

"Thanks a lot Char! You're the best!"

"What about me, then?"

"June, you're the BEST MANAGER EVER!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76K 2.5K 32
"Hello" "Hello" "You know you shouldn't have done that to Mae, trust me am gonna get you good Aiden just wait and see" "Am sorry whose this" "Don't t...
633K 22.1K 57
"Is this Domino's?" "No, it's not." "Are you sure?" "Yes. I think you've got the wrong number." "On the contrary, for once I think I've got the right...
43.4K 1.9K 41
In which an Alpha dials the wrong number and contacts a weirdo! Let's just say, things get really weird. EXTREMELY BADLY WRITTEN! READ IF GRAMMATICAL...
25.5K 3.1K 53
Dys • ar • thri • a difficult or unclear articulation speech that is otherwise linguistically normal - Doubt it? How do you know this blossoming frie...