Arianna Gilbert (Vampire Diar...

By coke137

Arianna Gilbert has felt like she's drowning ever since her parents died. People seem to think only her twin... More

Arianna Gilbert
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Season 2------ Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Season 3------Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
----Sequel----

Chapter 17

66.2K 1.3K 975
By coke137

"Aria, wake up." Elena whispers frantically. I don't want to wake up my head hurts way too bad. "Aria, come on." she pleads quietly. I slowly open my eyes and groan from the pain that ignites behind my eyes. "Shh." Elena shushes me. I squint and sit up with her help. She points to the sleeping man in the chair, worried he will wake up. I look around the room and frown, where the hell am I?

Oh yeah, I got kidnapped. Wonderful. Just friken great.

Based on the crappy room, I'm guessing were in some kind of shit motel. No offense to motels or anything but aren't they almost always shit? (I actually have nothing against poor motels, I stay in them a lot actually XD)

My eyes automatically land on the door because it's our only way out. I look over at Elena and gesture to the door. She gives me a skeptical look but I choose to ignore it. How are we ever supposed to get out of here if we don't try to get out?

As quietly as I can, I shift my feet around so that there down on the floor. I have to bite my lip from crying out because of the pain in my head. Jeez, what did they hit me with? I smirk when I stand up and the guy doesn't even twitch. I take a few steps and am relived to see Elena stand up with no problem also.

The way the guy is sitting on the chair, his leg is sticking out which means we will have to walk over it. I take a silent deep breath, and slowly lift my leg above his. I set it silently on the ground and lift my other foot above him, it also lands silently. I take a few steps when I hear a slight creek from the floorboard. I spin around and see Elena standing there with only one foot above him. Come on Elena, don't screw up.

I mentally thank her when she safely arrives on my side. We walk as quick as we can to the door without making any noise. I get to the door and am about to open it but Elena stops. She points to the chain lock on the door, frowning. I want to kick the door and scream curses but I control myself.

As quietly as I can, I start sliding the chain through the lock. I look back and see he hasn't moved so I quickly finish. Okay...now only one more lock to go. I put my hand on the lock and am about to unlock it but a voice from behind me stops me.

"I wouldn't." Elena and I both spin around. I quickly step in front of Elena and glare at the dude. I will not act like some scared little girl, I'm not afraid to fight this asshole. He comes right in my face and looks into my eyes. Haha, he's trying to compel me but I have vervain on. "Don't try to escape, don't even try to move. Do you understand?" he questions.

In my best under compulsion voice, I answer, "I understand."

He looks over at Elena, "If you try anything I'll kill her." Elena nods and looks down at my vervain bracelet. Good, she knows I'm not under compulsion. The guy laughs a little and turns away from us. As soon as his back is turned I unlock the door and start to run out but someone grabs me pushing me back in. I fight against whoever it is but they have an iron grip.

"Seriously?" Anna demands not happy at all.

"I told her not to move! I did that eye thing you taught me!" he says. Anna grabs Elena and I, pushing us towards the bathroom. Elena and I are both struggling but apparently Anna is really strong.

"You forgot the lessen about vervain? One of them dates a vampire and the other is best friends with one Ben. Duh." Anna sighs aggravated pushing open the bathroom door.

"Who are you? What'd you want?" Elena asks. Oh yeah, she doesn't know that this is Anna.

"Does it even matter?" Anna answers throwing us in the bathroom. I turn around and try to open the door back up but of course it's locked. I sigh and turn on the light looking at Elena.

"This sucks." Elena nods and looks around.

"Bonnie?" she questions running over to the bathtub. Bonnie? I look over at the bathtub and see an unconscious Bonnie. Elena gets to her and looks at her worried. "Oh my God, Bonnie." she whispers. I frown.

Why do they need Bonnie, Elena, and I?

--------

I wet the washcloth and hand it to Elena, who is majorly stressing over Bonnie. She dabs the washcloth on her head and Bonnie opens her eyes.

"Elena...Aria." she whispers surprised.

"Oh, Bonnie. You're okay." Elena sighs relived.

"Ugh, my head." Bonnie groans, Elena helping her sit up.

"Trust me, I know the feeling." I smile bitterly.

"Oh my God, Ben is a v-" Bonnie starts to say but Elena shushes her. She gestures that they can hear us. I walk back over to the sink turning it on, hoping it will drown the noise.

"They can hear." Elena tells Bonnie.

"Oh, I'm so stupid." Bonnie sighs.

"He had all of us fooled." Elena comforts her.

"What's going on? Why are we here?" Bonnie questions.

"It must have something to do with the tomb and Emily's spell book. Anna wants to get someone out of that tomb, just like Damon." I say. Elena looks up at me.

"Anna?" Elena asks at the same time Bonnie asks,

"Spell book?"

"Yes, Elena. Anna. She's the girl Damon and I went to find, Jeremy's stalker. And Bonnie, Damon said the book could open the tomb." I explain.

Bonnie looks at Elena and I, hurt. "Why didn't I know about any of this?"

"We were trying to keep you out of this, hoping it would never come to this." Elena sighs.

"Come to what?" Bonnie frowns.

"They need a witch to break the spell and let Katherine out. Meaning you." I say.

"No way." Bonnie says quickly.

"I know but..." Elena starts to say but the door is thrown open and I atomically take a defensive stand in front of Elena and Bonnie. Ben looks at us curiously and walks over to the sink, turning it off.

"You're wasting your time, I'm not gonna help you." Bonnie glares at him. He smirks and grabs my arm, tightly.

"That's why, they're here. Motivation for you to behave." he grabs Elena from the ground, holding us both. "You know you shouldn't be so desperate, you made it too easy.." he laughs mocking Bonnie. "She wants to talk to you two." Ben states throwing Elena and I out the door.

"Well, well, well." Anna smirks leaning against the table. "Elena and Arianna Gilbert. You two really are Katherine's dopplegangers but more so Arianna. You must have the Salvatore brothers reeling." she laughs.

"You met me yesterday, Anna. I don't need to be reintroduced to you." I glare.

"You may have met me but your sister hasn't." she glares right back at me. "I'm Anna, your brother Jeremy may have mentioned me. I mean we're practically dating." she smirks.

"Stay away from Jeremy bitch." I growl. I guess she doesn't like that sentence because suddenly she has her hand around my neck. I gasp, and Elena yells at her to stop.

"I'm much stronger than you Arianna, don't make me mad. I can still have enough leverage with only Elena." she releases her grip on my neck and I fall to the ground gasping. Elena runs over to me, hugging me.

"Are you okay?" she asks worried.

"I'm fine." I whisper, staining up. "Bonnie's not going to open the tomb." I tell Anna.

"Oh I think she will." she answers, peeking out the blinds.

"Do you really want Katherine out that bad?" Elena questions.

"Trust me, no one I know wants to see that girl out again. Except Damon, the lovestruck idiot." Anna rolls her eyes.

"Then what is it? Or who is it?" I demand.

"My mother." she whispers. "Katherine couldn't help herself, she just had to toy around with both of the Salvatore brothers. Then when she got caught so did my mother. I watched Jonathan Gilbert take her away." Anna looks down at the floor.

"I'm sorry." Elena says being her normal sentimental self.

Anna tilts her head to the side, "You really mean that don't you?" Elena looks up at her, hope filling her eyes. "Yeah.....I think we'll skip the dead Mom bonding and you can start serving a purpose."

"Which is what?" I demand.

"Leverage." Anna smirks picking up Elena's phone. "This belong to you?" she smirks as Elena jumps up trying to grab it. I roll my eyes and sit down on the bed, crossing my legs.

Stefan must answer the phone right away because Anna speaks after a moment. "They're fine, for now. Tell me you have the grimmore and she'll stay fine." Anna listens for a moment before speaking again. "Which means your brother has it. And I have the witch so....one of you have better meet me in the very crowded town square in 30 minutes so we can safely discuss how fun it will be to work together." Anna smirks then hangs up the phone.

"Damon won't give you the book, he hates Stefan and Elena. He couldn't give a care in the world what happens to them." I say hoping she will let Elena go.

"Nice try Arianna but Damon cares about you so....I think he'll come through in the end." she walks over to the bathroom door, banging once. "I'm leaving." Ben opens up the door, holding Bonnie by the arm. "Keep them buttoned down, compulsion won't work. Just use violence." Elena grabs my hand when she mentions violence. I frown at her, not wanting her to be worried about me.

"Right...I got that." Ben nods. He throws Bonnie down on the bed. "Sit! Behave!" he walks over to the chair taking off his jacket then turning back around, facing Bonnie. "So you're the key to this, literally. The one who opens the door. Tell me, how long have you been a witch?"

"Is there anything to drink here? I'm parched." I smile bitterly.

He is up in my face in a second, "Are you offering?" he asks smirking.

"Did it sound like I was offering, asshole?" I glare.

He rolls his eyes, "There's water on the nightstand." I scoot over to it and grab it about to take a drink but Bonnie stops me.

"Hey, can I have a sip?" she asks staring into my eyes. I look at her weirdly and hand her the water. She takes it and throws it at Ben, after a moment his sleeve catches on fire. Go, Bonnie! We all get up and start running toward the door but he puts the fire out quickly. Since I am unfortunately the last one in line, he grabs me by the waist pulling me back.

"Shut the door!" he yells at Elena and Bonnie. They slowly walk back in shutting the door.

"Don't hurt her." Bonnie pleads.

"Don't make me!" he yells. "Lock it!" Elena turns back around and locks the door. Damn it! They should have just left me. "All of you, go sit back down!" he orders. Elena and Bonnie go sit down on one bed and Ben practically throws me on the other.

"So witches don't have eternal life, right?" he asks. "So you guys can die?"

"Yeah, we can die." Bonnie glares at him.

"Huh...that sucks." he smirks as the door is thrown open. When the sunlight hits him, he starts to burn. Guess he doesn't have a daylight ring. Stefan opens all the shades causing more sun to flow in. Ben scurries over to the little corner that is not covered in sunlight.

"Stefan." Elena says relived to see him.

"You guys, get outside." he commands rudely but we don't complain. We all jump off the bed and jog out the door. Ah, finally we got away from that bastard.

-------

I walk into the Salvatore boarding house not bothering to knock. If Damon is here he would have heard me by now. I walk into the living room and collapse onto the sofa.

"Ugh, I love this sofa." I sigh.

"I need to change our locks." Damon smirks suddenly standing in front of me.

"Oh please, you know you love me." I smirk right back at him. He rolls his eyes and sits down next to me, wrapping an arm around my shoulders.

"Heard you got vampire-napped. You alright?" he asks.

"Shh, be quiet. It actually sounds like you care." I smile.

"Maybe I do, maybe I don't." he shrugs.

"I know you do." I grin.

He laughs and ruffles my hair, "Yeah, I guess I do."

"Good because I have had a pretty sucky few days. It feels good to know that someone cares." I say in complete honesty.

"Lots of people care about you Ari." he smiles.

"Yeah I guess you're right. I'm pretty awesome." I smirk.

"Not as awesome as me." he does ET and smirks.

I laugh, "So what do you wanna do? I'm bored." I state.

"Sorry can't do anything. We're going to open the tomb tonight." he says. I sit up and look at him.

"What?" I question.

"Didn't Elena tell you? She swore that she was going to help me, Stefan too. So I'm meeting them at the tomb tonight with the witches." Damon shrugs.

"I'm coming, I will not be left out of something this big." I say giving him a pointed look.

"Alright, I don't care. Let's go." Damon stands up and grabs my hand, dragging me up.

"Hey! I can get up myself." I exclaim. Damon laughs and rolls his eyes, gesturing for me to grab my bag. I sigh and grab my bag. Once we're halfway to the door, the realization finally hits me. "We're really getting Katherine out tonight."

"Yes, yes we are." Damon smiles slightly.

-------

As we pull up towards the woods, we hear loud music and kids laughing. The party comes into view and I see most of my high school out there dancing. Damon grumbles something about teenagers and I roll my eyes. We get out of the car and start walking towards the woods.

"Oh yeah, I totally forgot about the Duke party. Hopefully they steer clear of the church." I say hoping none of them will interrupt us.

"Your hope, not mine." Damon answers.

"Aria, hey." Matt greets walking up to us.

"Aria, oh my God. Where have you been?" Caroline asks, I look down and see them holding hands. When did that happen?

"Long story, no time to tell it." Damon says impatiently.

"Wasn't talking to you." Caroline glares at him.

"Sure you were." Damon smirks while Caroline just continues to glare at him.

"We haven't met, I'm Matt." Matt holds out his hand.

Damon ignores it, "Matt, there's a reason we have't met." Damon then turns to me grabbing my arm and leading me away. "You and I are going this way."

I look back at Matt and Caroline, "Sorry guys, see ya later." I call out as Damon continues to drag me along. "Ugh, let go of me." I sigh pulling away from Damon. He doesn't say anything and just keeps walking. Wow, I guess he is really excited to see Katherine.

I can see the church come into view and Damon whistles getting everyones attention. "Brother, Elena, witches." Damon greets but never slows his pace. I walk over to everyone.

"Everything alright?" Elena asks.

"I just want to get this over with." I admit. "Are we ready?"

"Yes." Bonnie nods.

-------

"Air." Bonnie's Grams says lighting up the torch. "Earth." she lights up the second one. "Fire." she lights up the last one.

"Water." Bonnie holds up the drinking bottle. Grams takes it and starts pouring it on the ground.

"That's it? Just water from the tap?" I ask amused.

"As opposed to what?" Grams questions.

"I just thought it had to be blessed or something mystical." I shrug. Bonnie's Grams smiles at me obviously amused by my stupid question.

"What's that?" Stefan asks, talking to Damon. I look over and see him holding a blood bag.

"It's for Katherine, got to have something to keep her going. Unless your girl or Aria is offering up a vein." Damon smirks. I roll my eyes but Elena looks frightened like he might actually let Katherine eat her. "Admit it. You can't wait to get rid of me." Damon whispers to Stefan loudly. I don't know why it hurts me so much, thinking about him leaving.

"I can't wait to get rid of you." Stefan smiles tightly. Damon does ET and smirks. God, he is so weird.

"We're ready." Bonnie announces.

"Wonderful." Damon smirks as Bonnie and her Grams join hands. they start to chant something in some other language.

"What are they saying?" I question.

"Sounds like Latin." Stefan shrugs.

"I don't think it's Latin." Elena frowns looking down at the grim more. After a few more moments of chanting the flames suddenly rise higher. Elena gasps and grabs Stefan's arm. "What's happening?" she asks right as the door to the tomb starts sliding open. We all stare at it for a few moments shocked.

"It worked." Bonnie states.

"Of course it worked." Grams says.

"Don't you have some fires to build?" Damon questions looking at Stefan and Elena.

"We're gonna go get the gasoline, be right back." Stefan tells me, then Elena and him hurry up the stairs.

"You ready?" Damon asks looking over at me.

"What?! I'm not going in that creepy ass tomb." I exclaim. Damon pulls me towards him, rather roughly, I might add.

"I'm not going in there by myself so you can seal me in." Damon glares at the witches.

"Don't take her in, I'll bring the walls down." Grams threatens.

"You'll the bring the walls down if I don't. You think I trust you?"

"As much as I trust you." Grams glares. Man, she is one tough old women.

"Enough, both of you. Look he needs leverage, he needs to know you're not gonna shut the door when he gets inside. I get it, I'll go." I sigh turning to face Damon.

He bends down grabbing a torch, "May I?" the witches just glare at him not answering. Damon holds up the torch and heads into the tomb. I sigh and hold up my flashlight, following Damon into the tomb.

-------

Some advice for later people: never go into a dark tomb with a bunk of dead vampires. It's really friken creepy.

As we get close to the bottom of the stairs, I start to hear a bunch of people whispering. "What is that?!" I ask panicked.

"They can sense you." he says. Oh, that's not creepy or anything. "Now, where is she?" he wonders then disappears.

"Damon?! Oh, you did not just leave me down here by myself." I yell but get no answer. Seriously? Just friken great. Now I am probably going to get eaten by 27 vampires.

I take a deep breath and keep walking down the stairs. I walk to the bottom of the steps and call out for Damon but I get no answer. I hear a voice behind me and spin around but nothing is there. I continue to walk on but don't get very far because I trip over something. I get up quickly and shine my flashlight to see what I tripped on. I gasp when I see a mummified person laying there. I quickly walk away from it but everywhere I turn there are mummified people.

I am breathing very heavily now and am scared out of my mind. I see an exit so I try to run to it but I trip again falling on my ass. When I look over over I see a mummified women. I scream when I see her open her eyes and there blood red. I quickly get up and run for the exit but someone is blocking my way.

Anna.

She smirks and shines her flashlight on my face. "You must have a taste for it. You scream and shriek, and even bother to escape but then you just come right back to it." I keep backing away from her but I trip on another women. "Mother!" Anna exclaims kneeling down. She looks at her for a moment before glaring up at me. "Your boyfriend did this, you know?"

"First of all, he's not my boyfriend. Second of all, his father did it." I glare right back at her.

"And Jonathan Gilbert. Made a choice a long time ago that it would be Gilbert blood that brought her back to life. I had Jeremy all ready to go but..." I spin around ready to get out of here but she speed in front of me. I try to fight her but she grabs my arm, sinking her fangs into my wrist. I let out an ear piercing scream feeling the pain of her bite.

She pushes me to the ground and forces my wrist to her Mom's mouth. I feel her Mom slowly start to open her mouth. "Let me go!" I yell desperately. Anna doesn't listen and just waits for her Mom to suck me dry.

"Let her go!" Stefan yells running down the stairs and throwing Anna to the ground. He grabs me pulling me up and I pull my wrist away. "Go, I'm right behind you." Stefan says and I don't need to be told twice. I take off running up the stairs I came in through. With the speed I'm running at, I get to the opening of the tomb very quickly.

When I get up there I see a crying Elena, and a worried Bonnie. "Aria....Stefan." Bonnie starts to say but I cut her off.

"He's right behind me." I answer and see Elena sigh in relief.

"Stefan what are you doing?" Elena asks walking over to the door of the tomb. I frown and turn behind me, Stefan is just standing inside the tomb.

"It's gonna be okay, were gonna fix it." Bonnie says to Elena.

"What is it?" Elena asks on the verge of panic.

"I can't." Stefan frowns.

"Can't? Can't what?" Elena questions.

"The spell is still up, we can't get them out...yet." Bonnie states.

"You went in there not knowing if you could come back out?" I ask Stefan Stefan doesn't answer and just looks down at the ground.

"Oh my God." Elena gasps.

"I heard Aria scream." Stefan says to Elena.

"We can't leave him in there, he said you two promised to help him." I say.

"I know." Stefan nods.

"Even if were able to break through the seal, we won't be able to hold it for long." Grams frowns. Stefan nods at Elena then disappears into the tomb. I walk over to Elena and take her hand.

"Don't worry, Stefan will get out of that tomb." I smile and she gives me a weak smile back. We turn away from each other and look at the witches, who have joined hands and are chanting again. The flames rise higher and I see hope flickr on Elena's face.

"I think it's working." I announce running over to the tomb door but take a few steps back when I see Anna and her mother.

"I just wanted my mother back. Jeremy's fine, he's outside. We won't touch him." I guess the spell is working because Anna and her mother exit the tomb.

"Bonnie keep going!" I hear her Grams say urgently. I look over and see them both struggling to maintain the spell. "Tell him to hurry, we can't hold it much longer." she states.

"Stefan! They can't keep it open much longer, get up here!" Elena yells into the tomb but gets no response. I look over at the dying torches and take a deep breath. I don't want to go back in there but I have to. I give Elena a little nod before running off into the tomb, again.

I run as fast as I can and hope I'm going to the right way. I hear Damon and Stefan arguing and pick up my pace a little. I get to the room where there at and see Damon looking absolutely heartbroken. Guess she's not in here.

"Damon. Please." I beg, hoping he will listen. Damon stares at me for a few moments and I start to think he's not going to leave. But he slowly starts to walk away and pushes past Stefan and I. "Come on, we need to hurry." I tell Stefan as we jog up the stairs. The opening soon comes into a view and we all get out.

As soon as were out, Elena hugs Stefan. Stefan sighs and hugs her back, happy to be free. While Elena and Stefan are all caught up in there love, I walk over to Damon.

"You alright?" I whisper. He doesn't answer me, he just keeps looking into the tomb like she's going to come walking out.

--------

I look over at Damon who is just staring absently into the woods. He is absolutely heart broken and it's painful to see. I get off the bench and walk over to him. When he hears me coming, he turns around and looks at me with empty eyes.

I sigh and wrap my arms around him, hugging him tight. He doesn't hug back but I don't care. "I'm sorry." I whisper, not letting go. I vaguely hear Stefan and Elena walk away, guess they don't care about Damon much. Wow, there assholes. Once they're gone, Damon wraps his arms around me. I want to question why he waited till they were gone but I decide to shut up for once.

---------

"How's your head?" I ask Jeremy bringing him some aspirin and water.

"Ah...it's alright..I just wish I knew how I passed out. I didn't drink that much I swear." he says.

"You don't remember anything?" I question not wanting him to remember Anna and some vampire knocked him out.

"The whole thing is kind of cloudy, I just.....I know how this looks and I'm sorry." he apologizes.

"No Jeremy, don't be sorry. You didn't do anything, okay?" I smile.

"Okay." he nods.

"I'm gonna head to bed, is there anything you need?" I ask.

"Nah..I think I'm just gonna crash also." he smiles.

"Okay..well Jenna's here if you change your mind." I say before heading off into my room. I'm just about to lay down when I hear the phone start to ring. I groan and look at the caller ID, Elena. She's at Bonnie's, why is she calling me?

"Hello?" I answer.

"Bonnie's Grams is dead."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 6.2K 33
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 26.6K 26
MARVEL. what do you get when you throw a research scientist with dark secrets into the middle of an alien invasion? WARNING: i wrote this when i was...
967K 26.7K 27
He smirked and leaned against a locker. "I've noticed that you're different from other girls, aren't you?" "Ah, yes, from our extensive conversati...
3.8M 96.5K 43
The youngest Mikaelson and the oldest Salvatore meet under unlikely circumstances and fall in love. [SEASON TWO - THE VAMPIRE DIARIES] [BOOK ONE OF T...