Reborn Book 1 (a magi x reade...

By sorryitslarion

Y/n was just a normal female till one day, when she was killed in a car accident. But just as she took her la... More

A normal girl
The man named Yunan
The boy with the purple hair
Unmanly
Welcome stranger!
A/N
I will not die tonight.
Thats for me to know, not you!
Who is this Yunan?
Long time no see
Yunan.
13 months later.
Come with me
{A/N}
Life in Balbad
The Inn
So what?!
Jafar
The Cafe
My Birthday
{A/N}
The secret
Hope... for bad reasons
GREAT NEWS EVERYONE!! {A/N}
Too Far
A blast from the past
The Black Haired Magi
The Hole in My Stomach
You are Coming With Me No Matter What!!
End of Book 1!!
NEW BOOK IS OUT!!
Heyyyyyyy Verionicaaaaaa

I can make it on my own.

8.4K 307 43
By sorryitslarion

Sorry for the short chapters!! I have a lot of school work!!

"Look I'm leaving in the morning, we will meet again" I say calmly.

* le time skip to the morning brought to you by Jafar's dead snake ^_^*

I'm Y/n. I'm a 12 year old girl who is going on an adventure
'No that sounds to cheesy...'
The great y/n set off on an adventure
'Uhgg this is even worse!!'
This is a story about a-
'No no NO! These are all horrible!! Why can't I just write a good story?!?' I sat there and thought for a second. 'Oh whatever!! I'll just go to that inn dad used to talk about. He said they where good friends of his. And they even have a daughter my age!!! :) yay!
As I headed off to the Kou empire I relised something vital... 'GOD DANM IT I DON'T HAVE A FRICKEN BOAT!!' 'Since I let Sinbad take the family boat I have none... Ahh I know! I just buy one! I have been saving up money my whole life! I did have a couple jobs at one point!' I walked back to the house and grabbed my box full of coins. I counted them all up and got, $1,000!!! 'Holy crap! I'm rich!' I then walked to town in my brown leather boots that had this little jangle sound that I loved. As ssoon as I reached the boat store (idk lol)
I bought a boat for $300 and set sail with my bag full of crap! And as night came I closed my eyes and fell asleep to ymtge thought, 'I wonder what Sin is doing...'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63K 1.5K 16
In a small village in the country of the Parthevian Empire, was two young teens waiting for an adventure to arise. One was Sinbad who's dream is to c...
6.3K 204 20
It's is the year 3025, and the world is full of technology. However, 20 years ago, scientists discovered a gate. This gate opens into other worlds. I...
69.8K 2.1K 18
Coming from another world, (Y/N) found herself in another body, the body of princess Melody, soon to be wife of the Hight King of Seven Seas, Sinbad...
6.4K 266 18
[ SINBAD X OC ] After Sinbad's trip to Artemyra the Queen told him of a kingdom called Liones. She said if he was looking for power to go th...