Hers | ✔ | (Editing)

By nadia__writes

❝I know love can be as pointless as it is to Nancy, and perhaps even as revolting as it is to Bill Sikes, but... More

Hers
00| Elysian
01| Orphic
02| Eccedentesiast
03| Kalon
04| Mauerbauertraurigkeit
05| Epiphany
06| Froward
07| Selcouth
08| Monachopsis
09| Illecebrous
10| Petrichor
11| Diaphonous
12| Lagom
13| Philocaly
14| Frisson
15| Abditory
16| Brumous
17| Haimish
18| Atychiphobia
19| Limerence
20| Collywobbles
21| Basorexia
22| Feuillemort
23| Querencia
24| Amaranthine
25| Lacuna
26| Aquiver
27| Commuovere
28| Adamantine
Author's Note
29| Redamancy
30| Kilig
31| Baisemain
32| Hiraeth
33| Eunoia
34| Demure
35| Zweisamkeit
36| Epilogue
37| Balter
One Shot Competition!
Tomorrow!
One Shot Results!
38| Sirimiri
Prequel Is Up!
39| Latibule

Deadlines & FAQ's!

3.3K 108 74
By nadia__writes

Hey loves! How are you all doing today? I hope you're doing great!

Alright, I do admit, perhaps this chapter has absolutely no purpose, but I did want to consider some of my readers who don't follow me on here (Don't worry gurl, I gotchu) and I would also like to address some questions regarding Hers that have been popping up a lot - because let's face it, this chapter would be a tab bit too bland and boring if I leave it only with the deadline.

Okie dokie, so there are less than ten days to submit your one shots, and I am so excited with the ones I have already received! 

So just like I said in the previous chapter, just dedicate the chapter to me - and it is recommended you PM me as well, just in case it gets washed out in my newsfeed - and voila, you have yourself a submission!

This was just a reminder for some of you guys who don't follow me, but are interested in joining - and I am pretty forgetful sometimes about deadlines too, so I decided why not give everybody a quick update? 

Now let us keep rollin' for the FAQ: 

1) Are you making a spin-off?

People have asked me whether or not I will be making a sequel/spin off of Hers, and the answer is a borderlines yes; I mean Damien is one of my fave characters, and I really want to share his side of the story. 

But chances are it is just going to be a short novella, with only 2-3 chapters, and I have no idea whether I will be making a spin off.

If you do want a spin off, on which characters would you want it?

2) Why wasn't Chase mentioned in the epilogue? 

I have been rethinking the whole plot line for Hers, and I just noticed when re-read my chapters that Chase honestly wasn't a very well formed character; his scenes were always vague and short, and you can never really see his personality that much. 

And for that, I have decided that once I edit this whole story, Chase won't be a character - I actually plan on replacing him with Aura. 

If it saddens anyone of you guys, then I am truly sorry, but if you reread, you will know what I mean. 

And that is basically what I my brain can come up with at five in the morning, and I hope you guys enjoyed (What even Nadia omfg) and I hope you participate in the one shot!

And also, do you guys want any snippets of Hers? Like random scenes that you would like me to write of Aaron & Rose, or Aura & Tristan etc? 

Just tell me in the comments below, and I will be sure to include it with the One Shot Results!

That's all for now loves, until next time.

I love you beautiful, remember that.

-Nadia xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8K 1.8K 11
Everything in life is temporary, because everything changes. It takes great courage to love someone knowing it might end sooner or later, but having...
1.8K 399 24
Sometimes love doesn't come when we expect them to, and sometimes it does come when we expect them. Marks life suddenly became difficult and miserabl...
3.3K 435 43
Falling in love with an enemy knowingly is wrong. What if, it happens unknowingly? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ " W-what this? " I lost the ability to speak Englis...
32.2K 901 15
this is collection of one shot. enjoy English isn't my first language. i am sorry if there is any mistake