Spiderpool spideypool

By BLACKCAT13GUN

Just as the name implies be aware it gets hot up in here! But it's also gonna be sweet And have some soft mom... More

Found Him
Breakfast btw this isnt apart of the main story
the kiss
lossing contol
i want you
the beauty and the beast
(WARNING SMUT) run wild
melted
here with me
IM MAKING A NEW ONE

take over

1.3K 33 3
By BLACKCAT13GUN

I pushed myself into him. Hi voice rang in my ears as he gasped gripping whatever he could find. I wrapped my hand in his and pushed my self in slowly. I tried so hard to jold back but he got tighter and his moans of pleasure made me shake. I looked at his face looking back at me with tears in his eyes. I rammed myself in all the way and started rocking my body into his over and over kissing him whenever i got the chance. I saw his ears turn red and smiled at how cute he was. I took a bite and reveled in his reaction. His voice called my name like a bell ringing my ears shaking me to my core. I want more. Was all i could think as i slamed into him. I moaned as he sucked me in tighter and i breathed out his name. We were moving faster now and his body was arching into mine so i picked him up and pushed him against the wall. His cries making me want him more. More. More. I couldnt control myself as I bit into his neck and kissed his lips that were calling my name over and over again. I felt our climax comming while my pace grew. Moving in and out feeling that friction of him begging me with his every breath for more.i hugged him close to me, and watched as he came while looking into my eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 17.6K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
394K 11.8K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...
1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
464K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...