the kiss

Peter//i woke up to the feeling of being hugged by a bear. I opened my eyes and saw deadpool still holding me in his arms, my face felt like fire and soon my whole body felt the same as he unconsciously hugged me closer in his arms. Then i remmembered what had happened.i think at this point i was a tamale. I was so embaressed about how much of a child I was last night. Making him stay like did. I-I just couldn't stand the thought of being alone at the time but I was glad it was wade. He allways knew how to cheer me up. How did he even get in anyway?? How did he know I was in trouble or even where I was? 'Well, it is deadpool.' I thought laughing to myself.

I looked up at him and noticed the scaring around his neck. Even though he had his mask on it was barely peeking out. I traced his chest up to his neck. Lightly as to not wake him up. When I got to his neck I felt movement and a hand swiftly stopped mine before I could feel anything. Deadpool's hand was trembling over mine.

Deadpool///// i felt something slowly moving on me when i woke up It was Peter touching my chest. I peeked down at his face looking at where his hand moved to. 'Is this a dream?'I thought. His hand eched its way to my neck. Then i felt him touch my neck.my heart almost pounded out of my chest when i realized this was real so i immediately grabbed his perfect hands away from my not so perfect skin. Nothing scared me more than the thought of me tainting peter. "What are you doing?" I said shaking slightly.
"Im sorry.. i just, i just wanted to feel you even if its just a little." Peter said a with a shocked look on his face,( His perfect face).
But my heart broke at the thought of him rejecting me so i just turned away. " turst me you dont wanna do that" i said. His hand cupped my face and peter turned my head to make me look at him. "How could i not?"My heart was about bursted out of my throat and did a dance so to stop it i leaned in close to his lips and said "stop me now if you dont like it". Kissing him through my mask.