Found Him

Spider-Man///The rain was poring hard over the city. He crouched, looking over the edge of the building to see the fast moving lights below. He closed his eyes. Making his mind quiet as he slowed his breathe. He stood and turned around. Falling backwards, his body curving off the edge of the building. He let lose some webbing onto another building and brought his whole body inward with his pull. flying by buildings he turned to see himself in the windows reflecting the lights around him. He was a thrill seeker. That, he could not deny. His whole life had been stress after boring stress until he had his powers. The perfect thrill.

Peter wanted more then his boring, dull, ordinary life he had been living and he got it. He just wondered if he was destined to go through it alone.

Deadpool/// After taking out all the guards, the snipers, and the dogs(okay maybe he used treats and lots of petting combined with a sleeping thingy in the food). Wade strolled up to the next door in front of him.\\The guy is probably behind this door//||contestant number two chooses This door!!|| "alright here we go". He kicked the door open running forward slashing the nearest person and dodging bullets. Pulling out his gun after chucking his katana at someone's throat and slicing straight through. He started to shoot with his pinky fingers and making poses from Soul Eater. Bullets pierced brains & body's. The biddies littered the floor. Wade went up and grabbed his katana back from the mans neck and yanked it out. a man lying in the blood silently sat up with his guts spilling out pulling his gun out aiming it at Deadpool. "DIE YOU FREAK OF NATURE!!!" The man screamed. BAMMMM!!! Smoke filled the air as Deadpool lowered his gun from under his arm."we'll that was fun." He whispered.

Spiderman/// (just came home) "I can't do this any more!!". There's no one left! Peter put his head in his hands. Everyone he ever cared for that stayed around him long enough is dead or will never know who he really is. never know the real him or what he's going through. he pulled away, looking at his hands. The room turned blood splatter red everywhere. He looked at his hands. Suddenly dripping with blood. Looking at the ground he saw all the dead bodies of the ones he loved. Peter opened his mouth to scream but couldn't make a sound. Peter's own heart had taken all sound from him. Every thought echoed, any sound he made would tear through his every being. Repeating itself over and over. Until all he could hear was his heart beat. He Curled up into a ball in his bed .

Deadpool/// Walking home after getting his money transferred wade went to the nearest alleyway, the closest dark void he could find, silently letting the rain fall on him. He was so tired of all the screams that tore through his brain. He needed something else to think about. Taking the long way back. Making sure to lose any people that could be following. He reached an apartment with the lights off. "wish he was up~ :^ I wanted to eat tacos and have a pillow fight together." \\(hah!) like he'd wanna see us, I mean look at us. We're a bloody freak or nature!// || we could always make him like us :] \\ yeah! reds such a good look on him already! We could tear him apart and see if spidy is as red on the outside as he is on the..// "SHUT UP!!!!!" Wade yelled furiously , at the voices. a cat tipped over a trash can and ran away. wade gripping his head "no more...please. I never want to hurt him. he actually does good. unlike me, who only brings death and is covered with these ugly scars". a small cry is let out from peters apartment room. Wade looks up worried. "oh no" he whispered. "no no no no no" deadpool scaled up the building until he reached Spiderman's room. looking through the window he lifted it up to see spiderman curled up on his bed shaking and breathing heavily. "Spidey, hey spidey what's wrong?!" Deadpool asked frantically not sure what to do. He reached out and stopped when he thought of how he shouldnt be allowed to touch something so beautiful. Spiderman looked up and saw Deadpool. "Deadpool?.." To deadpool surprise Spidey looked at his hands, shaking.Putting his hands to his face he started to shake more violently. "so-oo Mmuch blood....I-I..I can-t wash it o-off.." he said inbetween his sobs. Without a second thought wade picked up his shaking body up off the bed. taking him into the bathroom and Turing on the hot water, waited till it was had stopped shaking so much and told him, "it's okay, I've gotcha". Wade put His feet down so he could stand. His arms had a death grip on his chest so he slowly peeled his hands off and took them in his own. kissing them he said calmingly "You'r not bloody. It's alright. Your not bloody. There's no blood". Wade wrapped his arms around him; holding him. Rocking him slowly and rhythmically so that he would calm down. Saying he was okay and that there was no more blood .After awhile he stopped and got out of the shower. He grabbed a towel and wrapped it around him,drying his hair off, and picked him up again. Setting him on his bed. He slowly undressed him from his spidey suit and grabbed some clothes out of the dresser. He helped him slip on some new clothes and was about to leave when Peter reached out and caught his hand. "Stay ." He said, pulling him back onto the bed. "You know who I am don't you?... I'm no hero like you."He said in almost a whisper. " stay with me anyway....please" peter said in a shakey voice. Deadpool's heart stopped. he couldn't say no so he just nodded silently. "J-just let me get changed first"he said and peter nodded. Wade nabbed some clothes out of his utility belt like it was nuthing and went into the bathroom to change. As he did so he left his mask on and put on a dry suit (cuzz sparesare a must). He didnt want him to see what he was like just yet. But he also wanted to be with him as long as he could. As wade came out he saw peter leaning against the wall sitting up looking at him. He held out his hand tiredly. Doing as he was told Wade got into Peter's bed and wrapped his arms around him. still not believing he was so close to an angel. Peter's breathing was becoming less tense as he curled up against Deadpool. It was like the whole world didn't matter when Peter arms were around Wade's body. sliding his head into the curve of wade's neck once again. He felt as calm as he had ever fled in his entire life next to this little spider. This had never happened before. never had someone willingly accepted or even wanted him near them. He smiled wrapping his arms tighter around his small waste. He didn't care if it was all just a dream he was just taking in the moment. he ran one hand through his brown hair memorizing each detail he could before he woke up from this impossible dream. Peter sleepily opened his brown eyes and smiled. nuzzling into his hand. Peter put his forehead to wades and they both closed their eyes. That night they fell asleep in each other's arms.