take over

I pushed myself into him. Hi voice rang in my ears as he gasped gripping whatever he could find. I wrapped my hand in his and pushed my self in slowly. I tried so hard to jold back but he got tighter and his moans of pleasure made me shake. I looked at his face looking back at me with tears in his eyes. I rammed myself in all the way and started rocking my body into his over and over kissing him whenever i got the chance. I saw his ears turn red and smiled at how cute he was. I took a bite and reveled in his reaction. His voice called my name like a bell ringing my ears shaking me to my core. I want more. Was all i could think as i slamed into him. I moaned as he sucked me in tighter and i breathed out his name. We were moving faster now and his body was arching into mine so i picked him up and pushed him against the wall. His cries making me want him more. More. More. I couldnt control myself as I bit into his neck and kissed his lips that were calling my name over and over again. I felt our climax comming while my pace grew. Moving in and out feeling that friction of him begging me with his every breath for more.i hugged him close to me, and watched as he came while looking into my eyes.