Blazes of Temptation- Book 2

By LauraEBrown

***This story contains Mature Content*** -------------------------------------------- She wouldn't want out... More

Before Reading
Wattys2016
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
After Read

Chapter Seven

9.5K 356 35
By LauraEBrown

The ride back home was supposedly boring, but as soon as I sit in the car and have Andrew's presence next to me, all those thoughts leave my head. I mean, who wouldn't want to spend some awkward silence time next to the person they love?

Andrew had arranged clothes and necessary stuff for me by the time we had our breakfast. Just like the businessman, he is, he has the situation in complete control. Despite how alluring the room was, we had to leave it. That is what it seemed to me, after all.

"You have everything you need?" Andrew asks as he clicks some buttons on his luxurious high-class car's front screen, before putting his phone on charge and checking mirrors.

"Yep," I reply as I click in my seatbelt.

"We probably would have two stops in between, ok?" he looks at me through his tinted sunglasses. I would be lying if I say Andrew doesn't look like a Vogue model escaped out of the magazine. Wearing a long sleeved crew rolled to his elbows matched with white pants, he steals a bit out of my heart.

"It's alright," I smile at him.

"You can choose whatever music you'd like and if you want, you can go back seat and rest. I'll drive us back," he reaches out and caresses my cheek with his knuckles.

"Thanks, I'm fine," with that said, he takes off and sets the car in the busy streets and soon we find our way to the soothing freeways.

True to his words, he stops in between, twice. Once at a nearby gas station, just so he can park and we get some stretching, even though I've told him I'm fine, he insists, we take the exit. And the time after that is at Target. We have lunch, buy food and take out time at a nearby café in the marketplace where we parked.

This may sound lame and unimportant to pay enough attention, but I feel a deep connection between us. He may not realize it, but what man would do such a thing. Aside from that, this is Andrew Martinez, who doesn't give a second crap to anything stupid, and who doesn't have enough time to give a seven-hour ride to me.

While sitting in the café, I dawdle observing him at the time he is busy looking out to a point far ahead, as if this is all the time I've got. During our few times we got to clear out the air, I didn't get enough time to tell him that a part of me liked his dominant side but not as much to get punished and take a whole package.

Perhaps, it was my affection for having sex with him, but I liked the way he used to control me in the bed. I liked the way he dominated me. But I also fear the part when he brings out punishment.

I know well that a part of him also wants, or maybe, needs that power, however, what made him change his mind is still a mystery to me. Even though he told me he entered this lifestyle as a distraction- for what, he never mentioned and I didn't press on it- what gave him the sense to throw that away to be with me? If I'm special to him after all, why not just be with me? Why trying to make me stay through some agreements? What is he afraid of?

"Your place or mine?" Andrew breaks my gaze off of the window. "You've been quiet for a long time. I almost thought you were asleep."

I take a few seconds to take my fallen thoughts. I've been so distracted that I haven't realized the passing time. It seems like that I have zoned out a long ago.

"Sorry, where are we?" I take a good look outside, only to see we're back in LA.

"You wanna come over to mine?" he takes his eyes off the road when we stop before a red light.

"Wow, you really don't want to waste any time," I tease.

He laughs, mockingly. "I'm not a sex addict, Laura. Just because you and I signed a contract, doesn't mean I want to have sex with you twenty-four hours, seven days a week." He shakes his head, before turning back to his divining.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that," I apologize.

"Yours is it, then,"

"Wait, no. I'd like to stay with you," he doesn't respond, but the slight smile on his face proves that he's satisfied with my answer and that is exactly what I aimed for.

When we arrive at his place finally, it's already three in the afternoon. The traffic made it even harder for us to get to his building. During which, however, Andrew managed a few phone calls, many of which with his secretary and some with other businessmen.

"You know everywhere, so make yourself at home. I need to take care of some business first, but I'll find you once I'm done." Leaning forward, he plants an unexpected kiss on my lips before disappearing into his office with a glimpse of a smile on his face.

I walk upstairs to find a change of clothing. I can't help my drifted glance at the closed door in the room. For a long time I was wondering what it could lead to but eventually gave up to the reason it could be an attic. Now knowing there is a whole new world just on the other side of this room, it brings me a chill thinking I don't have much distance to it.

The question arises- do I want to experience it? Do I want to go through it with Andrew, knowing well, he would take care of me, but that is given when we are outside of that room? What is waiting for me when he steps in there? To take my mind off of this staggering twisted situation, I make my way downstairs and to the library in front of his office.

I look at the closed door. The intrigued thought of going inside and invade his privacy and have some fun clouds my head, but before I know it, I find my way in the exact opposite to the library and soon I'm running my fingers through the selections of books.

I bet he hasn't even read half of these. But to say that the books are just here for a decoration or not, that's a tough question since I find so many good collections that only a true reader would know about. Flickering through, my eyes catch an interesting title in the several books.

The Art of Sex.

"You dirty boy," I click my tongue before taking out the book and running a hand over the cover. It seems like pretty much untouched, but why would he even buy this book when in the first place he's the lord of the manor when it comes down to sex.

When I open the book, the first thing I meet by the first few pages is the introduction and many words that make no sense to me. But then it gets to the interesting parts and I find some explicit images of two imaginary figures demonstrating each of the arts. Some of them are so intense and even thinking about letting a man do that stuff to a woman's body crawl a shiver into my body, but then there is some stuff that makes you more intrigued.

"I see you're getting yourself really comfy," Andrew's voice frightens me that for a second I lose my grip on the book. "I was looking for you, thought you left,"

"Yeah, as if you would let me go," I roll my eyes and turn back to the shelf so I can put the book in its place.

"Damn right," he strides to my side and takes hold of the book before I can return it. "Someone is kinky a bit,"

"Says the man who has a playroom just above our head," I challenge him by a raise of an eyebrow.

Much to my surprise, he doesn't reply rather he keeps looking at me with determined eyes, not angry and not amused, more like interested. I walk out of the room with Andrew hot on my heels following me.

"I was about to order us some dinner, what would you like?" Andrew puts the book in his hand on the counter and picks up the phone.

"Anything would be fine," I reply.

For the rest of the night, even during the dinner, he keeps the book by himself, making sure it's enough in my view. The message is loud and clear- at the end of the night, some of those figures will come to life.

"I want to spend tomorrow in my apartment. I know tomorrow is one of the nights due to the contract we should be with together, but I would like to spend it with my friends. It's been a long time and I need to catch up beside, I think we have plenty of time, so if you don't mind, I'll be out of here tomorrow." I play with the remaining mashed potato.

"Ok, it's alright with me. I'll come with you,"

"That's the thing, Andrew. I want to be alone. Please do try and understand that's just one night. Give all up and let it be in my hand. It's just a night. You've got plenty." I knew somehow he would try to fit himself in.

"I can't let you out of my sight. I need to be with you-"

"Why? Are you still afraid, I would run away from you?" I snap.

"That's not why I meant. You need to be careful. At least have a bodyguard with you,"

"Andrew, you need to let go. Just because I signed a damn contract, doesn't mean you have absolute control of my life. True, tomorrow is supposed to be your night, but I just need this once, ok? I can make it up to you on Monday, what do you say? But you need to stop taking control of every damn thing in my life."

"Laura, it's just for your safety, I'm worried," he looks concerned.

"What are you hiding from me?" I ask him. But I know instantly that my question will never be answered. That is how life goes with Andrew-always kept in the dark; hardly ever hear a thing from me when meanwhile he snoops around in your life with no permission. "I'll stay in public, but I don't need your bodyguards." I firmly put my words. I know him and I know that he wouldn't let this go really easily. I bet he's going to pull yet another string tomorrow.

"Ok," he nods his head, defeated. All of a sudden he stands up and extends his hand to me with his eyes looking dark as possible. "Come with me,"

We graciously walk hand in hand. Each anticipating the end, yet we never want to watch the ending. At least, I don't. I guess our breakup time was long enough for me to give in easily when asked, even though we just hit a rock and I just intended to stay mad at him. but seems like my self-control needs more practice.

When we finally find ourselves in the room, where many of his submissives took resistant and the awakening call of the door led to his playroom is in sight- we fight a battle. The second the door is closed, Andrew pushes me to the wall nearby and attacks my lips like a hungry beast.

I wriggle my hand free from his firm grip and drag it across his heated chest, enjoying the satisfying feeling of hard muscles underneath. Soon, he's yanking my shirt off. And I'm fighting my way through his shirt. This is what an animal-like sex is like. This is what a hungry Andrew looks like. God, I don't think I can ever get enough of this.

"Take the rest of your clothes off and go lie down on the bed," he breathes heavily as he disconnects our lips and pushes away from me.

Without hesitation, as asked in the contract, and as my body reacts, I take off my hundred dollars brand sweatpants and then sexily get rid of the panties, taking all my time to give Andrew a heck of a show.

Sitting on the bed, I crawl my way to the middle while on my back. Andrew stands by the wall, leaning, watching me with his dark eyes full of lust and desire.

"You're so beautiful. Your long legs are flawless. Your breasts are full, I can imagine myself palming them," he smirks.

"Why 'imagine' when you can do it?" I take the liberty and caress my way from my inner thighs to my breasts, moaning all the way.

"Have you been taking your pills?" he doesn't move even though the temptation I gave him after my show is pretty much irresistible.

"Yes. Believe me; it's not worth the pain." I smirk back. "I have good news for you; I almost forgot to share,"

"What could it be?" he takes off his shirt and tosses it off across the room,

"I've had my period this month while I was away. It means you can have the time you want with me," I bit my lips before wiggling my finger at him and seductively asking for him to come to me.

"Is that so?" he pushes off the wall and stalks toward me with his predator's eyes. "Then I can take advantage of your body as I wish,"

Given to my earlier show, he takes his time, taking off his pants and then he goes for his underwears, never taking his eyes off me. I press my legs together, rubbing off the sensation and heat in my area. Abruptly, the room temperature goes up and I feel a layer of sweat start forming on my skin. And all of that is before he even touches me.

"Do you want me to go slow and soft, or rough and painful?" he hovers over me, putting each hand on each side of my head as a support before leaning in and whispering in my ear.

"Both. I just want you," I grab his neck and urge him to kiss me. He gives in and starts kissing me.

Without any warning, he enters me and I lose my breathing, gasping while he has his mouth sealed on mine. One hand under my behind, lifting me to his likely, the other next to my head, he starts moving, slowly and soft as he mentioned.

He groans. I moan. He picks up his speed. I get out of breath. The pressure keeps putting on and on. I know that it hasn't taken a while, but I can feel myself letting go.

"Don't come, yet. With together," he groans before pushing in and getting out. When I fill his mouth on one of my breasts, I look down at him as he sucks and nuzzles my breasts, giving both the affection.

"Andrew, I can't..." I breathe out, panting. "Please," I moan as he enters me again.

"Almost there. Wait," he groans and closes his eyes before speeding up really fast.

"Ah. Ah... ooh. Yessss, there," I pant shaking.

And the moment comes where he and I both let go. It takes us a long time to get our breath even, yet he doesn't come out of me. Laying his head on my chest, he breathes in and out. My body is hot and bothered.

"Are you ready for round two?" he looks up with his stormy blue eyes, settling a quick kiss on my lips. "I haven't used any of the sex models yet. I want to try it with you,"

"What? You want to get in round two? I'm exhausted," I try to squirm out from under him, but he keeps me hostage between his arms.

"Oh, you thought you can satisfy me with one round after you left me hanging for two weeks, princess?" he smirks wickedly before turning me around on my front and giving my behind a good spank, "I'm going to fuck you to tomorrow,"

And then he has me in his arms and takes advantage of my body as he puts it and I would be lying if I say I don't enjoy any moment of it.

After washing me off in my ladyhood with a wet towel and taking care of his own. He returns back to bed in his glorious nakedness and lies down next to me, spooning me from behind.

"I've missed you. God, sex with you will never compete with BDSM with any of my submissives." He kisses my earlobe.

"Speaking of, I was wondering if... if you can let me see your playroom. I wanna go in, I wanna be there. I want to feel the way it felt like for them. Take me to your playroom, Andrew," It's not a question, more like a demand, or an order. But I know I can't hold any power when it comes down to Andrew. He's the master after all and I sometimes hate that I let him led us away. I was never the kind of person to take orders, even as a kid. And now to have someone as powerful as him taking care of me, giving me orders, it feels a whole new stage.

I start asking myself the same question again- do I like it? Yes and no. I haven't yet figured it out whether I'm really into that stuff. Sure, I like the way he takes control of my body, how he dominates me while in bed, but do I like the way he acts out of this room, controlling every aspect of my life. No.

"I don't think you're ready for it," he rasps.

"Why not? Didn't you want me to become one? Didn't you ask me to get into your contract? Why not now? What has changed?"

"I have changed. I just don't know if you would like to try BDSM and I don't want you to hate me for any reason. You may give me your consent, but I don't know if that is enough to hold you with me. Laura, you're not a submissive. I once thought you were but because you looked so fragile and I had only one way to be with you, I tried it. It didn't work. But then I started realizing that it shouldn't have to be that way. Not with you, at least.

"I have told you many times, you're different. You may never understand my reasons, but I have my own and for those, you hold a special place in my life. I'm just... I've done many dirty things in my life and... and I won't be able to ever face them, but you're my cure to getting better. To be better."

"What have you done?" I turn to face him, even though in the darkness, I can barely see.

"It's not a story to share, Laura. It's a sin. I wish I knew how to fix things, how to build a relationship with you, but I guess meanwhile you and I have to stick together until the contract ends,"

"And then what?" curiosity and feeling betrayed overloads me. Why couldn't he tell me if I have a special place in his life?

"Please don't ask me," he replies before going silent. I wait for him to say more, to tell me how special I am, to prove me what we have is more than a fling, yet he ignores me.

Swirling around, I face the other way, as I used to. Why should our relationship be this complicated? Why can't he just admit the chemistry he and I have is irresistible? Does he really want me for my body? Am I not enough to become his official girlfriend? These questions make no sense.

If he didn't want me to go public with him why would he take me to events, why would he introduce me to his mom, why would he even care where I go and whether I'm safe or not? Andrew, give me a sign. Give me a hope to grasp on. I want your love. Just as much as I'm willing to give you.

The atmosphere in the morning hasn't changed a bit. He seems to avoid me, and I seem to be avoiding him as well. It doesn't feel like we're missing something or as if we're miles away, but I sure definitely feel like we would rather keep quiet and keep forgetting, our conversation from last night than facing it and talking about it more, which makes more sense.

I don't want to distance him away from me. I know he's dealing with many things and I understand the confused look on his face, but I don't know if the time we have left is enough.

"So I'll see you tomorrow then?" Andrew says, looking out of my passenger window side to my apartment entrance.

"Yeah. I'll come myself; you don't need to come after me,"

"Ok. But just so you know, I'm not satisfied with your decisions," he shakes his head, looking straight ahead.

"Well, it sucks to be heard, but I have a life aside from you so you need to get used to it," I huff.

"I know, I'm still adapting to it," he looks at me with a firm closed lips smile, almost as if he's forcing it out.

"Uh, Andrew," I shake my head. Leaning over, I plant a kiss on his lips before opening the door. "See ya," without any other glance or word spoken, I jump out and walk to my entrance lobby.

God, I haven't felt more homesick before until now. Reaching my floor, I practically run to my door. When I burst in, I find everything in a new shape, not the one I remember when I left. It feels like someone was here. The dishes are washed. The fridge is filled with food and the living room is oddly clear of any mugs or pillows and leftover.

"What the...," I walk to my room and find the very same cleanness in there. Ok, for sure, someone was here.

There are two fresh bouquets of roses in my living room, one white, and one red. One other thing I realized is the new wardrobe. I see many additional clothes hanging and I know instantly whom to blame for.

"Andrew," I murmur. Just then, I receive a text from him.

-Hope you enjoy the new changes. I wanted you to feel welcomed.

I furiously write an answer for that,

-How the heck did you even enter my apartment? U Stalker!!!

-You see, when someone is sleeping a bit over time, I found enough time to get a spare key and have Scott personally take care of everything. No worries, he's well trusted. UR welcome.

-U R UNBELIEVABLE. Thank you. XD

-I'm so looking forward to getting rewarded for that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 46.4K 47
The book is also available as an audiobook on Youtube. https://youtu.be/pJyWrMxmHLo He's a legacy at UNI, and he can have any girl he wants. Dylan...
71.6K 1.5K 52
___________________________ "You were mine the second you put your signature on that contract." He looked at me with pure lust and dominance in his...
2.5M 76K 50
She craves for love while he only wants a deal, what happens when he serves her with Papers for Roses? • • • Megan Carmichael was living an independe...
2M 50.6K 51
Warning: Mature (18+) Content! #1 in Steamy 2022 #1 in Sexual 2022 #1 in Graphic 2023 #1 in MxFxM 2023 #3 in Violence 2022 #3 in Twoguysonegirl 2022 ...