Wanted

By Sagittarius_Rocks

Being feared has its perks and its down falls. However, from first glance, the Intimidator and Cynthia have n... More

Chapter One: New Comers, New News
Chapter Two: See No Evil
Chapter Three: Speak No Evil
Chapter Four: Hear No Evil
Chapter Five: Interference
Chapter Six: Visitation
Chapter Seven: Discovery
Chapter Eight: Strong Bond
Chapter Nine: For Better Or For Worse?
Chapter Ten: I Knew All Along
Chapter Eleven: A Helping Hand
Chapter Twelve: You Should Know
Chapter Thirteen: He's Alive?
Chapter Fourteen: Finally Found You
Chapter Fifteen: Not So Fast
Chapter Eighteen: Reunion
Chapter Nineteen: Wake Up

Chater Seventeen: I Greeted Death Like An Old Friend

3.1K 121 9
By Sagittarius_Rocks

"You look so much like your mother." Mason held my face with his thumb and pointer as he spoke. "So much, it sickens me." Anger suddenly took control over my body and I throw my saliva at his face, whipping the string off my lip with my shoulder as my hands ached to be freed. He roughly shoved my face away to whipped off my saliva with a disgusted expression. He didn't hesitate to strike me across my face with the same hand he used to clean off my saliva. The wetness of his hand made the slap ten times worse, but I didn't regret it.

"Yeah, just like you mother." He mumbled before balling his fist and threw it at my stomach. Air suddenly left my lungs and I found myself having a hard time to breathing. Through the fogginess of my vision, I could see the smug look he was giving me and it pissed me off even more.

"Go to hell bastard." His laugh sounded somewhat distance as my vision began to tunnle.

"Not before I have my fun." He threw a punch at my face, and another at my stomach again, taking the little air I had left. I was too busy dealing with the pain he's caused me to keep track of time.

*Third person view*

"I'm telling you, we should call the cops." Brett argued as him, Randy, Joey, and Celeste discussed Cynthia's kidnapping in his office. They had absolutely no idea where Mason might have taken her but that didn't stop them from discussing the torture Mason will have when they do find him.

"No, if its anything Cynthia hates more, it's them. Besides, we can find her a lot quicker than those fat pigs." Joey quickly responded with irritation. Joey has been in a really bad mood ever since he found out that the women he deeply cared for was kidnapped by the guy he despises the most. He wanted nothing more than to be by her side but at the same time, he wants to beat Mason to death for even thinking that he could get away with kidnapping Cynthia and Celeste. 

"It's been two days and we haven't made any progress." Brett argued.

"It's better than the cops siting around waiting for a lead to fall into their laps. You're new here, you don't know how fucken lazy those pigs are. They are as useless as the knitted condom." Joey bit back. These two had fought more and more in the absence of Cynthia. 

"Joey," Randy hissed. "What your language, need I mind you who else is here?" Randy jerked his head towards Celeste sitting on the two seated leather couch. Her head was down as she stared at her hands that rest on her lap. Joey opened his mouth to shot a smart remark but the loud slam of the door hitting the wall stopped him. 

"Where is Cynthia?!" Ricky shouted as he badge into Brett's office. Brett scrunched his nose in anger as he saw Rick come in unannounced and uninvited. He hates it when anyone other than Kathy barged into his office, especially when something very important is being discussed. 

"You are not authorized to be in here. Get out." Brett snarled demandingly.

"I told you to stop calling me that! Its Brandon, now tell me where's my daughter!" Joey couldn't contain his anger that has been building up and let it out at Cynthia's so called 'father'. Randy quickly hooked his arms under Joey's armpits and pulled him back before he could do anymore damage but one thing he couldn't stop was Joeys words.

"If you actually cared about her, you would have came back to her the moment you were released from the hospital! Your a coward! You don't deserve to be called her father! A father is suppose to be there for their child, where were you when she needed you the most?!" He shouted with hatred as he tried to resist Randy's hold, but Randy was the only person in the world who Joey couldn't beat, not even Cynthia could bring him down.

"I know I know! But I just couldn't face her knowing that I couldn't protect the one thing that I cared the most about, my family. I couldn't stand the rejection." Joey felt Randy loosen his hold on him as he stopped resisting. He instantly shoved his arms forward and away from Randy before fixing his shirt while throwing daggers at Brandon with his eyes. Randy took this opportunity to speak and hopefully calm everyone down. The tension in the air was so thick you see it. 

"Your words will be no help in finding her. We have to focus on where he might have taken her." Despite the calm and collected demeanor Randy displayed, he was feeling far from calm. He was worried, scared, and slowly beginning to panic as he thought of all the possible things Cynthia was going through. One of his star pupils could be any where, and she could be dying at this very moment, but he couldn't let that take over his mind and focused at one thing at a time. 

"My brother bought a house downtown a few mouths before he attacked us, is it possible he went there?" The three boys looked at each other, as if they were talking telepathically before Brett voice what they were all thinking.

"Let's go. Send me the location." They began preparing for their departure before a small and frail voice stopped their movements.

"What about me?" With the arguing and fighting going on, they had forgotten about Celeste. They can't possible began to imagine how she much be feel about all this, but she did one hell of a job showing no emotion. She hide it pretty well, just like her older sister.

"I can watch you." Her father gave a small smile to his youngest daughter. He hoped that this could be his chance to re-conncet with her. If one daughter won't take him back, maybe the littlest one can. After all, what does this small child know of the situation? She didn't even look at him as she replied quickly and harshly.

"No." Brandon felt a stunning pain in his chest at his child's cold response.

"You can come, but you have to promise me something. When things go South, you have to get out of there and call my sister Annie." Randy spoke softly to her as he squatted down to her eye level. She has met her before, they all have. She was told that Annie had came down for a visit, but she knew it was something more than that but since Celeste had to act like she didn't known anything at the time, she never was able to find out the real reason why she actually came down. I might not be able to do much, she thoughtbut I can do this.

"Kathy!" Brett yelled as they all walked out the office, leaving Brandon alone in his thoughts and guilt. Within minutes, his cousin met them at the bottom of the stairs.

"Yes dearest cousin?"

"I need you to watch the gang for a bit while I go ran some errands." He said as they continued to walk to the front door.

"Sure thing, but make sure you find her in one piece, alright?" He stopped himself form reaching for the door nod as he turned to look at her. His expression caused her to explain with slight hesitation. She'd never seen him make that expression before and it kinda scared her. This girl must mean more to him than he lets on. "You guys aren't exactly quiet." She said nervously. "From what I gathered, she's a very nice girl when your on her good side." She regained her confidence as she realized that despite Brett being a very intimidating leader, he was her cousin and she knew that he would never do anything to hurt her. "Bring her back alive, okay? I want to be able to actually be her friend." Brett only nodded his head before quickly giving her a forced smile and walked out the door, everyone else at toe. 

When they all got into the car, they immediately put in the coordinates to the house Brandon had sent them. Brett was such in a hurry that when he got on the freeway, he almost caused three accidents and pissed off a lot of already angry drivers. The only thing on his mind was to find Cynthia, but he also kept in mind the safety of everyone in the car, especially her little sister.

They found the house in no time and parked in the driveway before they began their assault. They had the element of surprise on their side and used it to their advantage. None of them wanted to startle Mason and cause him to use Cynthia as a human shield, so they quietly made their way around the house. All the rooms were empty but there was sign of life so they checked the last door in the kitchen. It was a basement. They all headed down quietly as they head a unfamiliar male voice. 

"-I'm honestly surprised you held out this long." They all made it to the basement and began looking around until they finally spotted him. There was a spot next to the stairs and there they saw Mason standing over Cynthia as her hands were bounded by chains on the wall, like some prisoner in the medieval times. Her head hung low as the only thing that was keeping her up right was the chains. She was covered in so blood it made it hard for any of them to identify where is was coming from. But they knew she was alive by her shoulders moving slightly up and down from breathing in short breaths. She began coughing and out came more blood. They were too horrified by her appearance that they all froze. 

"But I'm done with my fun, say hi to your mother for me." Mason broke them out of their trance as he was too wrapped up in his own little cruel world to notice their arrival. He swiftly pulled out a gun and aimed it at her head. Cynthia finally raised her head and looked at the barrel with no trace emotion on her face or even her eyes. It was like he sucked the life out of her. 

They drew their guns but before they even got a chance to breath, Mason pulled the trigger and out came the bullet with a loud bang that hurt their ears as the sound bounced off the walls. Cynthia move her head to the left in attempt to dodge it, but it still hit her anyways and her body went limp.

"No!" They all shouted in agony as they began to waste all their bullets on Mason without a second thought. Despite the loud noise the guns made, Celeste didn't hear anything but her heart beat. Her fingers suddenly went cold as she began to feel numb. Her vision began to blur as she stared at her big sister in the pool of her own blood.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 119 35
Seraphina Cruz is an underground street fighter known as Phoenix. She is undefeated and an all around badass. She hates being around people unless sh...
689K 20.6K 32
After Charlotte's mother passed away she had to move in with her dad, and his new family. But what she don't know is she is moving to a town full of...
323K 6K 36
Luna May Hell come off as innocent To some people, but she is far from innocent. Ace Ghastly terrifying Gang Leader. See's innocent Luna, he's intr...
219K 6K 51
She left. Even though she wanted to stay. She left. Because of one mistake. Well now she doesn't look at it as a mistake because of what it gave her...