Being feared has its perks and its down falls. However, from first glance, the Intimidator and Cynthia have nothing in common. Besides the fact that they are the same person. It's not the ideal job that Cynthia wants, but it pays the bills and puts food on the table. Things were in her control and she was fine where she was. But that soon goes down the drain when something unexpected happens that's costs her greatly.
See how well things turn out for Cynthia when she realizes that the past never stays in the past.
- Chapter One: New Comers, New News
- Chapter Two: See No Evil
- Chapter Three: Speak No Evil
- Chapter Four: Hear No Evil
- Chapter Five: Interference
- Chapter Six: Visitation
- Chapter Seven: Discovery
- Chapter Eight: Strong Bond
- Chapter Nine: For Better Or For Worse?
- Chapter Ten: I Knew All Along
- Chapter Eleven: A Helping Hand
- Chapter Twelve: You Should Know
- Chapter Thirteen: He's Alive?
- Chapter Fourteen: Finally Found You
- Chapter Fifteen: Not So Fast
- Chater Seventeen: I Greeted Death Like An Old Friend
- Chapter Eighteen: Reunion
- Chapter Nineteen: Wake Up