Adopted by iBallisticsquid

By kellyj454

A 13 year old girl and her bestfriend gets adopted by iballsticsquid she and her friend is a big fan of him b... More

Poop attack t-shirts
Sucked into minecraft
I love you
She grabbed my hand
I never cry :'(
Broken apart
Words of wisdom
All she wants is you!
Let me go!
Whats gonna happen
Flower eggs and water
Im sorry
Brithday Squid!
I Love Him
There yours
Back Together
Thats not funny!
Baby things
Not much longer...
Bye Bye buddies
No movement
Hes hurt dad
When you leave
It hurts D:
Its over?!
Gone to bed
No just no
Spuddy
I know it wasnt you!
Will you...
Ive never loved you...
Bye Bye...
You did it Ash!
Stinking feeling
Sireans
Not moving....
Tears
Insomina 58
Crazy FanGirl!
The Story Of Grace Spencer
New Friend...
Questions
Moving.
5 kids
Bromance
Whats happening?!
Wet Fish
Fighting
Pain
Hospital Again
AIRPORT
Forgiven?
New Dadoo
New Chapter Of Life

Regerts

47 1 2
By kellyj454

Squids pov
All this drama was eating away at me. Wanting me to start hurting myself again. I cried into my hands ignoring the fact people were around me. "Speedy, please help." he put his hand around me "of course I will squid" I hugged him. He hugged me back.

Nicole's POV
To be honest at this particular time I couldn't really care that squid had cheated on me. All I want is for Kelly to get better. Ash is going on holiday tomorrow with izzy. So I'm gonna be here on my own. Kelly hadn't moved for ages.

Ashs pov
Squid definitely wasn't coping with all these kids. I wonder what he would say if.... no he would never let that happen. Anyway as I've been thinking about it I might aswell ask him. I let go of Kelly's hand.

I saw squid with speedy. Speedy smiled and me. I sat next to squid and asked him "Squid, I can tell you aren't coping with the girls" he looked at me "Would you like me to look after Kelly?" Squid looked at me "Ash. Please. She doesn't deserve to be in this family, she's to nice she doesn't deserve this drama"

Speedys pov
Was he just giving her up. Is this even allowed shouldn't Nicole have something to do with this. Squid suddenly had a huge face of regret "you sure?" Ash asked squid nodded stroming out the room crying.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 23.5K 19
Taylor and Ty grew up together...they where both orphans with no-one to love them. When they where little Taylor got adopted and Ty ran away to live...
12K 632 28
Cognizant: Alive; Aware. ~ "And in real life, endings aren't always neat, whether they're happy endings, or whether they're sad endings." -Stephen Ki...
89 3 20
A story about a girl who has to adapt to being adopted by 2 men. Plus the battle with her mental illness and a long distance relationship Can she she...