Run & Hide ☠ Sequel

By macklemcvey

∙COMPLETED ∙ Book 2 of the K&R series ☆ DO NOT read this book unless you've read Kill & Run first ☆ ❝ I lov... More

Run & Hide
P L A Y L I S T
077☠
078☠
079☠
080☠
081☠
82☠
83☠
84☠
85☠
86☠
so close to losing my sh*t rn
87☠
88☠
89☠
90☠
091☠
092☠
093☠
094☠
095☠
096☠
098☠
099☠
100☠
101☠
102☠
103☠
104☠
105☠
106☠
107☠
108☠
109☠
110☠
111☠
112☠
113☠
114☠
115☠
116☠
117☠
Epilogue ☠
Visuals ☠
Q&A ☠
Thank You ☠
Other H.S. fanfics

097☠

20.5K 859 733
By macklemcvey

don't mind me, just blessing your souls with some smut 👅💦

Excuse any errors plsssss

[WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT 😏]

Happy Reading xx

t.m.

✖️✖️✖️

S C A R L E T T 💣

  My sleep was interrupted when I felt Harry shift sharply behind me. With my eyes still closed I frowned hard, a soft groan leaving my lips as I leaned back into Harry's body. He jolted again, this time making my eyes shoot open as I turned around in my spot, worried that something was wrong.

  His face was scrunched up almost like he was in pain, his arms still holding onto me, even tighter than before as if he was too afraid to let go. He was having a nightmare. His features tensed again suddenly as he muttered my name in the darkness. I whispered his name in the dark, shaking his shoulder gently to try to get him to wake up. But he continued to murmur in pain, my name leaving his lips most of the time.

   "Harry, wake up," I whispered more urgently, frowning at how tightly he was gripping my body.

   "Scarlett," he murmured in his sleep, eyes still screwed shut. "Scarlett, no," he whimpered, his tone heavy with emotion as if he was going to cry again.

   "Harry!" I yelled all of a sudden, hoping that my loud tone would wake him up, and it did.

  His eyes sprung open, already leaking with tears as they darted around frantically before landing on me. Only then did he relax his tense body, a single tear rolling down his cheek as he pulled me closer, engulfing me in a warm hug. My arms wound around his shoulders immediately, running my fingers through his hair soothingly as I whispered words of comfort into his ear, saying that the nightmare was not real.

   "S-Scarlett-" he began to stutter before I hushed him quietly, pressing my lips to his cheek, and hugging him again, running my hand over his back.

   "I'm here, Harry. It's okay," I whispered, pressing my lips together when he sniffled before pulling back.

  Pain was clearly written in his eyes as he gazed at me, hand coming up to caress my cheek before he pressed his lips to my forehead in an affectionate kiss. The action made my heart flutter, as I continued to hold him until he had calmed down. Once he did, he loosened his grip on me, pulling back to let out a heavy sigh.

   "I saw you," he whispered quietly, making my eyes widen. "Y-You were hanging off a building or something, a-and I tried to reach for you b-but it was t-too late-" he continued to stutter, overcome with emotion once again before I hushed him with a soft kiss pressed to his lips.

   "It was just a dream, Harry," I whispered softly caressing his cheek as he sighed sadly.

   "I thought I lost you again," he murmured vulnerably, as I gazed at him sympathetically. My 'death' must've seriously damaged him; I couldn't even begin to think about the pain he must've gone through when he lost me.

   "You won't lose me again Harry," I told him firmly, making him sigh.

   "But there's always a chance that I will," he said quietly.

   "It's an unlikely chance. My bones are infused with vibranium and Adamantium, two of the most powerful forms of metals in the world. It would take a lot to kill me," I chuckled lightly, before stopping when I noticed his serious expression. "Harry, just don't think about it too much."

   "It's hard not to," he muttered sourly, his tone utterly bitter, making my heart sink in my chest.

   "Please," I whispered, gazing at him with pleading eyes, making him sigh heavily.

   "Okay."

  His lips ducked down to kiss me, the kiss soft and innocent, just our lips molded together and nothing else. Once we pulled apart, I shuffled onto my back while Harry curled against the side of my body. His tattooed arms wound around my torso as he laid his head on my chest, tangling our legs together. My heart ached at the cute sight, my fingers running through his unruly curly hair while I coaxed him, hoping he'd fall into a peaceful sleep.

   After a few minutes of silence he spoke up. "I missed this."

   "Missed what?" I asked quietly, continuing with my movements on his hair.

   "Sleeping with you. I missed holding you in my sleep a lot," he murmured, his thumb mindlessly tracing small circles on the skin of my hip. "There'd be times I'd wake up in the middle of the night, thinking you weren't there because you went to the loo or to get a drink of water. But then I'd realize you were gone for forever," he said sadly, his words causing my heart to ache terribly.

  I pressed a firm kiss to his hairline, wrapping my arms around his shoulders and hugging him to me.

   "I'm here now."

~-~

   "Hit me."

   "No Scarlett," Harry refused, holding his hands up with his boxing pads again, gesturing for me to go at him again.

  I scowled, a tight frown taking over my face as I stared at him through narrowed eyes. After a visit to the infirmary for a birth control shot, we spent the whole morning training in the surprisingly empty training room. Harry wanted to see what my fighting was like after those five months I had disappeared for, even though he had already experienced my fighting first hand. But I was annoyed because we weren't even fighting, Harry was too afraid of hurting me if he tried hitting me.

   "You're hit me before! You literally uppercut me!" I exclaimed, making him frown, pulling his hands down.

   "Don't say that, you're making me feel bad for hurting you," he jutted out his bottom lip, before grinning when I huffed in frustration again.

  I shot him a glare, holding gazes with him as I began to take my boxing gloves off and tossing them to the floor before holding my lightly curled fists up before my face. Harry shook his head, chuckling deeply as he finally removed his boxing pads and mirrored my stance. A victory smirk curved onto my lips as we began circling around each other.

  I quickly darted forwards, lifting my leg to fake a kick to distract him. He lurched to the side, surprised when my right arm threw a punch at him, hitting him in the ear. He let out an angry shout, glaring at me hard while I simply grinned at him. My grin turned into a sly smirk, holding my hand out to gesture for him to come at me. His bright intense eyes narrowed down, jaw clenched as he drew his eyebrows low at me.

  He charged at me, throwing a punch to distract me while swinging his leg at my thigh. But I swiveled to the left, dodging his fake punch and kick before pivoting my leg in the air and slamming my foot against his thigh. He grunted harshly, spinning around before beginning to continuously jab at me, throwing punches, which I defended easily, ducking down and throwing my fist upwards in an uppercut.

  He let out a loud cry of pain, stumbling back bent over, clutching his stomach. My eyebrows immediately shot up, worry filling my heart as I darted forwards to help him and apologize. But as soon as I moved close, he tackled me to the ground, pinning my wrists down by my head. I glared up at him, clenching my jaw as he smirked deviously. I grumbled when he ducked down to kiss me playfully, pulling up with a dimpled grin as my face still held a tight frown while he parted his lips to speak.

   "I win."

  I rolled my eyes at his smirk of pride, nevertheless breaking out into a smile when I noticed his cute dimple, dipping into his cheek. My head raised up to gaze my lips against his jaw, encouraging him to kiss me again, which he did, much to my pleasure. While he kissed me, I quickly forced my knee up against his crotch, trying not to regret the move as he groaned deeply against my lips, giving me the perfect opportunity to flip him over.

   "Now who's the winner?" I teased with a smirk, watching him frown in annoyance as I held his wrists above his head.

  I ducked down to peck his lips, noticing he wasn't moving his own as they were still in his angry pout, making me chuckle before I rained kisses over his face. Once I kissed his nose, he broke out into a tiny grin, making me smile in victory as he tilted his head to kiss me again. But he quickly caught me off-guard when he sunk his teeth into my bottom lip, biting harsher than normal, causing me to yelp and pull away.

  But while I was momentarily distracted by his actions, he quickly pushed my chest, flipping me over with his fingers lightly wrapped around my throat. His ankle pinned my outstretched arm to the floor, with my other arm pinned over my head. His lips curved into a very cheeky smirk, his fingers still wrapped around my throat lightly. I had to admit; it was kind of hot, even when he did bite my lip harder than normal.

   "You've gotten better," he murmured lowly, his forest green eyes gazing deep into mine as he broke out into a tiny smile.

   "That's good to hear," I responded, inhaling deeply before I frowned at the grasp he had on my neck.

   "Mhmm," he hummed back, too distracted as his gaze flickered down to my lips, before leaning in to kiss them.

  I sighed inwardly, feeling his lips part my own before his tongue entered my mouth and lightly rolled against mine. Luckily the training room was empty, so we didn't exactly have to worry about someone spotting us, but then again anyone could just walk in and tell us to get a room or something. But at the moment, the only thing I could focus on was how heavenly his lips felt against mine. Our make out session was soon interrupted by a familiar voice.

   "Astaghfirullah, I'll need some zamzam to cleanse my eyes after walking in on this," Sami cursed loudly, causing Harry and I to break away from each other, tilting our heads to look at Sami.

   "You're such a cock block," Harry grumbled, pulling away from me and sitting back on the floor of the boxing ring while I sat up.

   "I'm glad," Sami grinned fakely. "You both are so haram."

   "I don't even understand half of what you're saying," Harry frowned at Sami's use of Arabic expressions while I laughed softly, understanding every single one of them. "Anyways, what do you want?" Harry asked curiously, wondering why Sami had randomly shown up in the training room.

   "After spending days of evaluating how I made the microchip in the first place, I think I figured out a few things that could help us with the surgery, if you still want to do it," Sami said, gazing at me expectantly before I nodded. "Okay, meet me in the conference room after lunch and I'll tell you everything," Sami said, before smiling and exiting.

   "Well, let's get cleaned up for lunch," Harry suggested, giving me a suggestive smile while I rolled my eyes, smirking nevertheless. "We should shower together, to y'know, save water and shit."

   "Save water and shit?" I arched a brow at him in amusement, watching him pout when I didn't agree to his proposition.

   "Yes, you know what I mean," he jutted out his bottom lip, looking utterly adorable as he gripped my waist and tugged me towards him. "Plus it'll be quicker, we'll arrive at the mess hall just in time for Taco Tuesday!" Harry grinned ecstatically while I laughed, nevertheless nodding my head.

   "Showering together it is."

~-~

   "So much for arriving early for lunch," I murmured against his lips, feeling his hands trail over my wet naked body as we made out under the warm spray of water.

   "I think we can survive without tacos," he mumbled back, resting his chin on my shoulder.

   "I can't! Tacos give me life," I protested playfully, grinning to myself when he growled against the skin of my neck.

   "Scarlett," he whined, gripping my hips firmly as I felt him press his hardening length against the curve of my ass.

  A grin grew on my lips as he continued to kiss my neck, sucking lightly on the skin as his hands dragged up and down my smooth wet skin. They dipped over my waist to glide over my stomach, sliding down to my pubis before dragging upwards to my breasts. His large hands cupped my breasts, squeezing them lightly before running the pads of this thumbs over the hardening tip. A soft moan left my lips at his actions, my own hands coming up over his on my breasts as I pushed back against his hard cock, feeling more and more aroused.

  I was quickly pressed against the glass wall of the shower box, cooling my heated skin as the palms of my hands were forced against the glass. A soft whimper escaped me when he gripped my hip with one hand, and slid the other one down my stomach, pushing his fingers right through my wet folds. My teeth tugged harshly at my lower lip, eyes fluttering close when he pushed two fingers right into my slick entrance. His thumb circled my clit, rubbing it slowly as he pumped his fingers.

   "Harry," I moaned deeply, my forehead resting against glass as I felt the temperature of the bathroom rise.

   "Mhmm baby?" he smirked in response, nipping my ear lobe before he pressed his lips against the hinge of my jaw.

   "Faster," I breathed, the words leaving my mouth without any thought to them as I turned my head to kiss his lips.

  He kissed me back, dipping his tongue into my mouth and rolling this hot tongue against mine. The kiss was heavy and fervent, noses bumping, teeth colliding a couple of times as his hand slid up from beneath my legs and rested on my hip again. I felt him pumping his cock behind me, his intentions settling in my head as I parted my legs, arching my back and pressing into him.

  His smirk was evident against my lips, his hand dipping into my sex from behind me, spreading me apart before sliding his cock right in. A low groan left my lips while he exhaled sharply, shifting his hips and pushing further into me with ease. I bit my lip at the burn of the stretch his large length had caused, my back arching slightly causing my ass to push back on him.

  His pace was fast and rough, cock slamming into my sex from behind with harsh grunts while I was pushed against the glass wall. My body moved with every thrust, cheek forced onto the cool glass as I moaned deeply. Harry's fingertips dug into my hips, most probably leaving bruises as I breathed heavily. The feeling of his hard length pushing into my slick entrance, and forcing apart my walls had my vision blurring with pleasure and driving my self-control out of my window.

   "Scarlett," he moaned throatily, ducking his head down to gently bite the skin of my shoulder.

   "Harry," I breathed heavily in response, feeling my orgasm inching closer, faster than ever.

  My eyes squeezed shut, the sound of the water running, along with the sinful noises of my ass hitting his lower stomach continuously filling my ears. Sweat was gathering on your bodies from our vigorous movements, only for it to be washed away by the steamy water as Harry continued to pound into me, hitting that magical spot inside that had me moaning slightly louder than usual.

   "Fuck, I'm gonna cum," Harry inhaled sharply, squeezing my hips tightly as he slammed into me.

  I peered over my shoulder, biting my lip in satisfaction at the way his dark bottom lip hung low, eyes screwed shut in pleasure as droplets of water rolled down his toned body. Suddenly, he shifted his hips sharply, pushing his cock further into me until the tip of his cock hit my g-spot, causing me to release without any hesitation. A moan of his name was dragged out of my mouth as I came hard, my body jolting as I felt heat course through my veins, the pressure in the pit of my stomach releasing.

   "That's it baby, cum for me," Harry murmured into my ear in encouragement, raising his hand a few inches before coming down with a harsh smack onto my ass.

  I inhaled sharply at the sudden movement, the flesh of my ass stinging as he carried on with his actions, trying to get himself to orgasm. His cheek was pressed against mine as he pulled me back, my body bending backwards as his hand squeezed my breasts. Our lips met in a messy kiss, both of us unable to keep up with the rhythm, as we were breathless. He released me once he let out a low groan, grasping my ass and slamming into my dripping sex before he suddenly pulled out.

  Peering over my shoulder in confusion, I momentarily wondered why he did that, only to find him jacking off behind me and releasing onto my ass and lower back. He moaned my name out long and hard; shooting his load onto my ass that was red from all the gripping and spanking. His face relaxed once he was done, pushing a hand against the glass near my head as he leaned against me, kissing my cheek tenderly.

   "Looks like there won't be any tacos left for us," he smirked cheekily, his words causing me to release a breathless laugh, finding it amusing that he was talking about tacos after we had just fucked in the shower.

   "I think I'll survive," I mumbled with a smile, watching him grin before kissing my lips while I twisted my head to the side to kiss him back. "Why didn't you cum inside of me? I'm on the pill," I asked him, mumbling against his lips as he pulled back with a smirk.

   "I think I like cumming on you instead of inside you now," he spoke lowly with that dirty smirk playing on his lips while I rolled my eyes at him, nevertheless feeling my cheeks flushed.

   "Let's get cleaned up"

✖️✖️✖️

💀 I loved writing this chapter 😫❤️ where are my Arab readers at? I just had to include all them Arab expressions 😛

💀 There'll be three or four chapters like this where it's just Harlett rekindling their relationship, making up for lost time. Meanwhile, the rest of Valkyrie will be keeping an eye on Omega and stuff so it's not like they're ignoring all of that while all this Harlett stuff happens.

It's just Vlad and the others are taking care of that problem so that Harry can spend time with Scarlett and worry about her surgery rather than the looming threat of Omega

U GET ME?

Good.

Until we meet again...

t.m.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 113K 121
First book: CEO » H.S All rights reserved, 2017 © jkharrystyles
1.5M 50.8K 62
{sequel to Secret} All rights reserved, 2017 © jkharrystyles
1.3M 38.5K 60
***completed*** NOW PUBLISHED ON AMAZON Harry Styles. The strange one. The freak. The one who was too kind for his own good, trapped in a world where...
150K 3.4K 22
As I leave, the cold British wind greets me. I zip up my sweater, and start walking home. Thanks to my parents, I don't have a car. "You're too irr...