Satan's Assistant | Kellic

By cosmicquinn

(completed) where kellin begins to work for vic and immediately entices himself with the very strict and dema... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32. [final ❤︎]

16.

2.9K 174 80
By cosmicquinn

I swing my feet back and forth under Vic's desk, turning slightly in my chair, scribbling down notes for my next set of paperwork due. Everyone's been a bit wary of Vic being back, but he definitely has shown an improvement of being nicer since his return. It's actually quite pleasant around here, which is all that I really wanted.

"Babe," Vic says from the door, and I look up, not even realizing he was standing there. I give him a bright smile, him smiling back. He closes the door behind him, sitting in the chair across from me. He's been the perfect boyfriend so far, my love for him grows every single day. I know he's forever going to be the one for me.

"Hi, baby," I say dreamily, resting my head on my hand and swooning over him, and he gives me an adorable side grin, something that i've grown to love about him.

"How are you so far, my love?" He asks, and I nod, resting my hand gently on his when he holds it out for me.

"Good, just a little bit tired, ready to clock out," I giggle, looking at the time, and he nods, stroking my knuckles softly.

"We will right now, don't worry. Are you done with everything?" He asks, and I nod, smiling softly.

"All done, ready to go home," I say, and he stands up, me also doing the same. I circle around the desk, walking into his arms and wrapping my arms around his neck, kissing him softly.

"I missed you," I hum, running my hand slowly down his chest, his forehead resting softly on mine.

"I missed you, too. Can I take you out tonight, babe?" He asks, and a blush rises on my face. He wants to take me out on a date?

"Um, sure, yeah, sure," I giggle, feeling giddy inside, and he smiles brightly, stroking my cheek, running his fingers through my hair, and then pulling me in for another kiss.

"Alright, then it's set. What type of date do you want?" He asks, and I shrug, resting my hands on his shoulders, his hands going down to my waist.

"I really wanna have a movie night," I say, and he nods, smiling at the idea.

"Movie night it is, let's get you home and dressed in your pajamas," He says, taking my hand and lacing my fingers through his, and I give him a warm smile, resting my head on his shoulder and stopping him. He hugs me tightly again, rubbing my back.

"I'm so fucking sorry, Kellin," He whispers, and I hush him, pressing my lips against his in a soft kiss.

"Stop being sorry, I promise, it's okay," I whisper, and he shakes his head, rubbing my cheek.

"I have a lot of explaining to do when we get home, please," He whispers, and I sigh, gently playing with the hem of his shirt. I knew he wasn't going to let this go.

"Okay, baby," I whisper back simply, and he kisses my forehead, silently taking my hand, leaving the building, and driving us to my house to pick up all of my pajamas and take a shower. He drives me back to his place, ordering pizza and buying a lot of junk food. I love having dates like this.

"You're so pretty, aww," Vic coos, moving my hair from my face as I sit on his lap, and I laugh, grabbing his hand, lacing my fingers through his.

"Nah, that's you, be quiet," I say, and he shakes his head, my hand resting on his chest.

"No, i'm just downright sexy, you're pretty," He jokes, giving me a wink, and I laugh even harder, a pout on his face. I kiss his lip, and the smile returns.

"Yes, my very, very sexy baby. Does that make you feel better, my love?" I ask, and he nods, giving me a goofy grin.

"You're so lucky that I love you, I would have killed you," He says dramatically, and I feel my heart leap in my chest. He loves me?

"You love me?" I ask, and his face turns bright pink, nodding a little at what he said. He didn't even realize he said it!

"I do, I really do, Kellin," He says, taking my face in his hands, and I place a tiny kiss to his lips.

"I love you, too." I say quietly, and he widens his eyes in surprise.

"You do? Really? After all that? I'm such a horrible man," He says, sighing deeply, and I rest my head gently on his shoulder, shaking my head.

"You're not, you just weren't yourself that day, it's okay," I whisper, and he holds me tightly to his body, kissing my hair.

"I was so drunk and high, Kellin, I was so over everything. I didn't want to see you with Mike, because it was absolutely destroying me. I never wanted to see your lips on someone else's," He whispers, a tone of possession in his voice. I grip his shirt gently in my hand, motioning for him to continue.

"And Danielle, I thought that she hated me, she doesn't. I thought that she would be jealous and try to take you from me, but she's not like that. She was just looking out for you, and I was so fucking horrible to you. I didn't know how to act, and I hurt you," He murmurs, staring at the wall, and I look up at him, placing a reassuring kiss to his jaw.

"I really love you, Kellin. I have since day one, and I always will. I would never, ever lay another finger on you, I never want to hurt you, baby, never. I'm so, so, so sorry," He whispers, and I press my lips to his, holding his face gently in my hands. I feel a tear roll down his cheek, and I look at him, wiping it away.

"Don't cry, my baby, it wasn't your fault. I love you, I love you so much," I whisper, and he nods, closing his eyes and taking a deep breath.

"I love you, too, Kellin. I'm so lucky to have you," He whispers, and I wrap my arms gently around his neck, resting my head on his shoulder. I'm so much more lucky to have him.

"And I you, Victor," I whisper, and he wraps his arms around my waist, his hand rubbing my bum gently.

"Are you still up for a movie, 'cause I am," He says after a few moments, and I nod, getting up and grabbing my extensive case of DVDs. He lays back, folding his hands over his stomach, and I sit on his waist, straddling him. He gives me a smile, running his hand gently over my shoulder, and he pulls out his phone, making me squeal and hide my face.

"Vic, don't you dare!" I squeal, and he laughs, quickly snapping a picture of me.

"You're so damn cute, Jesus Christ," He says, a wide smile on his face, and I giggle, leaning down and kissing him softly.

"That's you, baby," I giggle, and he rubs my waist, letting me look through all of my DVDs, until I finally settle for a romance movie.

"Oh no, please no, Jesus Christ," He groans, covering his face, and I whine softly, moving his hands from his face. Why does he not like romantic movies?!

"Baby, please? I love romantic movies! Please, please, please?" I ask, bouncing on his lap, and he moans, biting his lip and holding my waist down in place.

"God, baby, don't do that, and fine," He groans, and I fist his shirt in my hand, smirking, and he stares up at me. He probably figured that I did that purposely, just to tease him, and to convince him to say yes.

"You naughty boy, go put the movie in," He says, slapping my ass when I stand up, and I squeal loudly, blushing hard as I put the movie in the DVD player. I go back over to him, laying on him, and he presses his lips to mine, slipping his hand down my shorts.

"Don't you dare try to turn me on before this movie," He says harshly, and I giggle, kissing him again and shutting him up, running my fingers through his hair. He pushes me on my side, letting me hook my leg over his waist, and I kiss his cheek gently, him smiling.

"Can we do this instead of watching the movie?" He asks, and I shake my head, looking at the screen.

"Nope, because the movie is about to start," I say, and he groans, turning on his back and watching the screen.

"You're lucky I love you."

"I know, and I love you."

After about thirty minutes of us laughing and me crying over the film, he's fast asleep, which is okay, because he needs it.

"Let me hold you," He moans after a few minutes, and I curl into his grasp, letting me continue to watch the movie. He holds me tightly to his chest, kissing my ear a couple of times before once again falling asleep. I start to fall asleep, too, with him on my mind.

"C'mon, let's get you into bed," He murmurs, shutting off the television and lifting me up gently in his arms, carrying me to our bedroom. I give him a sleepy kiss, letting him lay me down and curl into him again.

"Goodnight, princess," He whispers, and I smile.

"Goodnight, baby boy."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 546 24
Kellin Quinn is a new model just getting into the business, but a quick, lustful, hookup with famous male model Vic Fuentes, one night at a club...le...
10.1K 456 25
Kellin Quinn is new to this side of town after his parents spiral out of a divorce. Kellin has to make his way in a new school dealing with bullies...
44.7K 1.8K 37
- Sequel to Cuts- Kellin struggles to recover from his trauma and Vic struggles to see his husband in pain, leading to a bad decision that has catast...
5.7K 289 19
kellin was always extra careful but his lust got the better of him this time // actually pretty lame. mpreg. i suck at sex scenes, leave me alone