blacked out (boku no hero aca...

Galing kay nishinoyokun

The class 1-A of U.A academy face a new challenge when the ambush on their school field trip not only brought... Higit pa

Against the Villains
Meeting Arde
No Control
Welcome to the Class
Quirk Unvealed
Promises
Sports Festival
Study Session
Dont Hesitate
Stars
New Assignment
Tagging Along
Missing
Headphones
Almost
Encounter
Forest Lodge
By Your Side
Lies
Hurt
Reaction
Down We Go
update!!
The Start
Awakening
Upside Down
Can it be?
i dont want the story to end

Katsura Tree

5.6K 250 92
Galing kay nishinoyokun

"Where are you taking me?! This is so not manly!" The red head screamed at me as lifted him higher.

"I'm not a man, so that makes sense." I grumbled, An evil idea popping into my head.

I started to hum the jaws theme to myself, getting louder and faster as it does in the movie. Kirishima was catching on, raising an eyebrow at me.

"Kai what are you do-AHH!" He screamed as I let go of him. Quickly I caught him, struggling to hold in my laugh. I dangled him with my claws, irritating him.

"You did that on purpose!" He yelled at me, flailing his arms.

"I did no such thing!" I dramatically answered back, holding my heart. He then clicked his tongue and muttered under his breath.

"Kai I'm serious. Take me back, I don't wanna be near you right now ." He sighed, crossing his arms.

"Just... hold on for a bit ok?" I huffed, heaving him up again.

"Kai.." He groaned.

"It will only be a little bit ok, we will be back at school on time-"

"Kai!" He screamed at me. I snapped my head back to him, seeing how angry in the face he was.

"Kirishima, if anything I owe the biggest apology to you. And I know saying 'I'm sorry' won't cut it..." He rolled his eyes at me.

"I'm not good with words alright! So just let me show you." I sighed, looking back at him.

He was quiet at first, still squirming in my grasp. I sighed dramatically, about to turn back.

"Fine" He exasperated, making me grin wider than words can describe.

It wasn't that far away by flight. Soon the trees became thicker, the sounds of the city were fading away. It seemed I was starting to grab his attention now, his eyes fixed on the scenery. The sun was starting to rise on the horizon, barely peeking out. Hues of pink and orange danced across the edges of the trees, the smile tugging at my lips.

"We're here" I grinned, as we got closer to the ground.

"I don't see anything" He yawned, rubbing his eyes.

I peered my eyes at the tree, slowly trailing across each one until-

"Ha!" I squealed, running up to the tree. I felt Kirishimas stare on me as I traced the carvings on the burned part of the tree.

We love Katsura trees!

The carving said, signed with a fanged smiley face, a crescent moon and sun. You can guess who's was who's. Ironic how we burned it...

"Cmon, I'm not gonna leaf  you here" I laughed, walking into the yellow and red trail of trees.

"Haha very funny" He sarcastically said, rushing next to me.

We started to get deeper into the forest, the trail of leaves crunching beneath our feet. I heard a noise a little crunchier than what leaves would be, and whipped my head around.

"Huh?" Kirishima whispered, lifting up his foot. Both of us bent down, brushing off the leaves.

It was one of my old toys...

"Hey.." I chuckled, poking the action figure. "It's Mr. Saggeti." I laughed, cleaning off the dirt.

"Saggeti?" Kirishima questioned, biting back a laugh.

"Yeah... when I was a kid I spilled spaghetti on it, and when my mom said it to me I pronounced it wrong. So I kept calling it Sagetti." I giggled remembering the memory. I was a pretty messy baby...

"Heh... cute." Kirishima said awkwardly, looking at me. I could still feel the awkwardness between us.

"Um.. this isn't it yet, cmon." I smiled, getting up quickly. He still stayed on the ground, staring at the toy. I wanted so badly to grab his hand and...

*Snore*

"What the..." I blurted, leaning down to look at him. He- He's asleep!

His head hanged down, with his mouth slightly parted. He didn't sleep all night. Shoot...

I lifted him on my shoulders, fireman style, hoping the rest of the trail wasn't too far. I was tired too, but I owe him.

The trees started to become less dense, more toys coming into view. I spotted my old safari hat, a dollhouse and my old stuffed animal. He was a blue spiky Ankylosaurus. But that's when we started to get towards the ends of the trees. More light started to pour in, Kirishima stirring in his sleep. I sighed to myself, finally catching sight of what I've been looking for.

"Are we there..." I heard the boy mumble, blocking the sunlight out of his eyes.

"Home." I sighed heavenly, dropping him on the ground with a thud.

"Oof- Kai what are you-" He grunted rubbing his head. I could tell he was about to yell at me until he suddenly became quiet. We were now looking at the same thing.

A brown rundown house, encased with vines and weeds. There was a broken window here and there, and a few flowers were left in the garden beds. But if you looked on the other side you could see the burn marks.

"Kai this is awesome! You finally found your-" Is when he became silent.

At first glance it seemed like a normal rundown house. But just walk slightly to the right, and you could see all the damage that I did.

I walked up closer to the house, carefully touching it. The memory of the fire was still there, it's like I could still feel the heat radiating off the walls. A few burned flakes started to float down towards the ground.

"So this really is your-"

"Yup"

"And you caused the-"

"Yup"

"You are gonna explain-"

"Yeah"

"Stop cutting me off!" He yelled, causing me to jolt.

"My bad, I'm just a little... fazed by all this. It's a lot to take in." I sighed, chipping off the burnt wood. I felt his stare as I bit the inside of my cheek. It was hard to hold back my tears, I don't want to break down in front of him. I've done that too many times.

Suddenly I felt a comforting squeeze on my hand. I looked down to find Kirishimas hand entangled with mine as he kept his gaze on the door. There was slight blush on his cheeks as his eyes trailed over the house.

"Cmon let's go see your room!" He smiled, pulling me to the door.

Alright, let's do this.

I breathed in, turning the knob of the door. The door creaked open, revealing the living room.

It was just the way I left it.

Pictures were sprawled across the floor, the chairs were turned over. Our framed pictures were crooked and a burnt out hole in the wall.

I bent down to pick up one of the pictures. It was that night that we were looking through the photo album. It was a Polaroid of my dad carrying me on my shoulders.

"Wow, you look like your dad." Kirishima chuckled pointing to our black hair.

"You should see my mom, she was beautiful." I smiled, picking of more of the pictures.

For about an hour we just walked throughout the house, picking up things and laughing if one of us saw a large beetle. I went through, explained everything all over again. I even told him how it happened that night. How I lost them... never mind that. He kept listening though, never interrupting me or questioning what I did. It was... nice.

"And finally" I announced dramatically, pushing opening the door "My room".

The room that was the most damaged. Painted with burn marks and ripped comforters. The desk was turned over with papers sprawled across the floor.

"Huh, messy back then too.." Kirishima whispered as he scratched his chin.

I hurled the broken lamp at him, missing by an inch. "I heard that!" I growled as he laughed.

I sighed, walking over to my old bed. Several cracking sounds came from it as I jumped atop.

Just like old times.

Kirishima joined me, holding my stuffed dinosaur in hand.

"Seemed like you had a great family" He chuckled, holding the off guard taken picture of my parents. I was playing with camera that day and pressed the button by accident.

"They told me I should become a photographer after that photo." I laughed, my parents always encouraging me to try new things.

"Kai, the way you explained everything, this wasn't your fault." He sighed, falling back onto the bed. I did the same, hearing a few more cracks from under.

"Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't. Doesn't matter how, they're still gone."

He nodded, leaning back onto the headboard.

"I accept your apology" He stated, closing his eyes.

I snapped my head back to him, eyes bulged open.

"Seriously?" I blurted out.

He opened up one eye, raising a brow.

"You want me to take it back?" He asked slyly.

"N-No.." i stammered, his jaw dropping.

"Did I just make the Hikari stutter?" He questioned, leaning towards me.

I grabbed his mouth, narrowing my eyes at him. Without hesitation, I pressed my lips to his, his body frozen with shock. His lips were soft and tasted like mint. I then pulled away, eyes closed, laying back on the bed.

"It's Yokoyama Hikari." I growled at him.

He jaw was still open, his eye twitching.

"You're gonna catch flies~~" I cooed, stretching my arms.

"Yo-You can't just do that!" He yelled at me, touching his lips.

"Oh yeah?" I challenged. "Watch me." I smirked, leaning towards him. He was frozen again, unaware of what to do. At the last second I turned my head, dodging the kiss. He grunted, crossing his arms.

"Goodnight" I laughed, laying back down.

"I wanted to do that!" He tried to say seriously but ended up laughing.

I shuffled my body and grabbed his collar. Pulling his body back into the bed.

"Shut up and sleep" I groaned, closing my eyes. His pout faded, rolling his eyes.

Suddenly I felt something warm snake around my waist. I turned my head to see Kirishimas face, eyes closed as his head rested on my shoulder. He was already fast asleep, snoring softly.

It didn't last long.

We had probably slept for 15 minutes until I awoken by a loud snap. I popped my head up, hoping it was just as other cicada. Nothing happened so I decided to just go back to sleep.

Until the bed broke.

At first, I was shocked, not even bothering to look at Kirishima. But then I busted out laughing so hard that I couldn't breath. My stomach was actually hurting.

Kirishima woke up with his quirk activated, turning his head like a mad man. He looked at me as I was dying of laughter and couldn't help but crack up as well.

"Wait.." He said with a serious tone.

"Ha-He-what?" I choked out, clenching my stomach.

"Classes start in 15 minutes..."

Oh fudge.

🛏🛏🛏🛏🛏🛏🛏🛏

We managed to get there 5 minutes before the bell. I threw on my uniform so fast that I forgot the tie. I was stumbling across my room, looking for my backpack. Finally I had found it and busted through the door.

Running at full speed through the hallways, I saw Kirishima up ahead, doing the same. He was also texting while he was running.

"You're gonna trip!" I growled at him.

"I'm asking Kaminari to cover for us!" He yelled back, turning the corner. While he did that he lost footing and was about to fall. I quickly hit him with my backpack, knocking him into place.

"Should I thank y-" He chuckled.

"JUST RUN!" I roared at him, making him laugh harder. I've never been this concerned about arriving to school on time. An idea popped in my head, and I got my phone put as well. Typing a quick message to Aizawa, I then shoved it back in my pocket.

At last we ran through the door, earning stares from our classmates. Kaminari was giving Kirishima two thumbs up, mouthing me a 'your welcome'. I silently bowed, but rolled my eyes. Looking over at Aizawa, he nodded at me. I nodded back, walking up to his desk.

Kirishima didn't notice, and as he sat down he looked for me. At the head of the class, I stood before everyone. He looked at me confused, cocking his head with a raised brow.

"Everyone, welcome our new student." Aizawa said with a slight grin. Everyone's heads looked up, locked on me.

It's time to start fresh. I wanted to do this right.

"Hello, My name is Yokoyama Hikari! Please take care of me!"

They already have.

••••••••••••••••••
hello hello hello! hope u all liked this chapter. I have made some major dialogue edits to the previous chapters. I was upset with myself because Hikari, in the beginning, is suppose to be sarcastic, rude and really sly. Over time she learns to smile more and laugh. Remember, 3 chapters left!!!

AND HERES MY IMPROVEMENT ON HIKARI!!!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

77.4K 2.7K 30
🌙 ¡will be under editing soon!🌙 ✨completed jan 2020✨ ⚡️boku no hero acidamia⚡️ 🌻cover by @doodlelotta on insta🌻 (Bnha/mha story) A boy no older...
87 9 4
Y/n ,the number 2 hero, is sent on a mission to help the class 2-A stay out of trouble after a troublesome first year at UA . While she is there she...
312K 9.4K 6
You spent your childhood defending your best friend, Izuku, claiming that one day the two of you will be a pro hero duo - not caring that your friend...
9.2K 229 15
Deep down, Toshinori had seen Midoriya as more than just his student or his successor for One for All. To him, he had seen him like the son he never...