Unwanted (bxb) (LBGT) (Mpreg)...

Da Blu_Butterfli

Kale Pritchard is the quiet kid. Nobody even knows he's there. Even at home he's hardly ever remembered. He's... Altro

Unwanted (bxb) (LBGT) (Mpreg) (D/S)
Dumb Ass
Avoiding
Back to my norm
So I'm crazy
Well That Went Well
The First of Many.
Training
Juggling
Training and mating
Running with the pack.
Changes.
Sub in Heat
Ugh.....
Surprise, Surprise
Emotions
When should we tell the pack?
Graduation and News.
Wow Thanks
Delivery with a bang
Our new lives
Seven
Crazy planning
Meeting Seven
Tired
Mate Time
The wedding
The end
Hello

Submissive

214K 4.5K 3.3K
Da Blu_Butterfli

Kale's POV

What is a Submissive: the bottom or submissive takes the passive, receiving, or obedient role. The other partner is the top or dominant. A common means by which a bottom or submissive can signal to a top or dominant partner that their limits are being approached, pushed, or even crossed is the use of safewords; Extreme forms of submission or the practice of edgeplay can remove the safeword option from the bottom or submissive, although, this somewhat risky situation is entered into with the consent of the bottom or submissive.

This scared me and excited me at the same time. I have been doing everything Sixx asked me to do and I even came up with a safe word. I will do everything in my power to not uses it but I will be pushed to do so just to make sure I understand. I have done a lot of reading. And the more I read the more excited I got.

I hate to admit this but I already have lube and three different size boxes of condoms I just hope I have the right size.

Sixx never said what time he was coming so I stayed locked up in my room all day. Tina was home I could hear her whining to mom about her date, school and how bad she has it. Dad still hasn't came home so he's probably shakes up with some random fuck and won't be home until Monday after work.

See at home I'm invisible. I like that I am because last night might not have been as good. Tina or mom might have interrupted. Before that happens I am hoping to be out of here. I'm hoping Sixx gets me out of here.

When it was time for me to do my ten times I hid in the closet. It's where I always fantasize and release my stress. That is one good thing about my room my closet was huge. Tina always complained until dad made hers bigger then mine. Now her bathroom is smaller and mine is bigger so that is her new bitch.

As the day went on I grew more nervous. My room was cleaned spotless I was doing my hourly task and had the lube an condoms next to the bed. His jersey was on me all I had to do was peel off my shorts and I would be naked.

I love this jersey it was mostly blue and it had a red wolf on the front and the schools name along with a small number 6. On the back was White at the top with a giant 6 there was paw prints on it but not as noticeable. He has different ones but this one is the jersey they play home in. The red ones are for away games and the white ones are for charity games.

I've see girls wearing his jersey before lots of them. I hope I don't become one of them. He said I was his forever sub that's the only reason I'm doing this. I could see myself maybe possible falling in love and spending my life with Sixx White.

The biggest thing between a sub and his dom is trust. You must have trust and I trust Sixx to be telling me the truth. If he lies that breaks the trust nd I'm done. I will leave an never look back. I am really good at shutting my emotions off. It's easy to go back to being unwanted.

It was close to nine when my window opened and Sixx stepped in. He was carrying a few bags and a huge ass smile.

"Baby boy, don't you look sexy as hell." He said coming over to me. I bowed my head an bared my shoulder to him. Why, I have no idea but it felt right an he seemed to like it.

"Thank you." I said my voice broke from lack if uses.

"Have you eaten?" he asked.

"No sir." I said just as my tummy growled a little.

"Baby baby boy, it's a good thing I brought you something to eat." he said handing me a bag that had some smelling so good. My mouth was watering.

"Thank you." I said looking up at him.

"Before you take that out of the bag have you done everything I asked?" he asked me.

"Yes, sir." I said pointing to the supplies next to the bed.

"Good boy, now take the container out of the bag and open it up." he said. I did as he said and found ravioli with Alfredo sauce. I held back licking my lips and waited for him to tell me what I need to do next.

"Such a good sub. You may eat." he said handing me a fork. I have always ate slowly so I ate one ravioli at a time.

The food was so good. I couldn't help but lick my lips with every bite. Sixx watched me for a bit before he started to explore my room. I had nothing to hide or be embarrassed about so I let him do as he wanted. When I finished eating I cleaned up my mess and threw away all the trash.

"Did you like that baby boy?" Sixx asked as he sat behind me on my bed.

"Yes, sir I did. That was delicious thank you." I said turning to look at him.

"Good, now lay down with me and let's talk." He said patting the bed next to him.

I laid down and felt his eyes on my body again. It burned in a good way. My body was starting to ache for his tough. I turned to face him and looked up into his eyes. He was so sexy.

"Kale do you know what a sub is yet?" he asked.

"Yes, sir. I looked it you today." I said.

"So are you okay with me being your dom?" he asked.

"Yes, sir." I said.

"We will set rules and a safe word along with a list of things I will want you to do daily, weekly and monthly. When we are In play mode we will not be laying around like this and that is when you will need to call me sir not any other time. Do you understand?" he asked. This was a test.

"Yes, I understand Sixx." I said he smiled so I passed.

"Good. Have you thought of your safe word like I asked?" he asked trailing a finger down my side leaving shocks and sparks everywhere on my body.

"Yes, I would like it to be sunset. It's my favorite time of day and I never say the word. Well I never really talk but it's not something that is said on a daily bases." I said.

"Sunset. I think that will be good if we need to change it later we can. It will be a word that you will only uses if I've gone to far and you don't like what we are doing. Please come to me and talk to me if there is something you want to try or if you liked something but you think it would be better a different way. We need to work together to make this work." He said looking me in the eyes.

"I can do that. I have one request. Please don't lie to me. That will be a deal breaker. In order for me to trust you completely you have to always be truthful with me." I said.

"I can do that. You have to do the same." he said.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked this question has been bugging me and I needed to know before we went any farther.

"Yes you may, but just so you know if I don't think you need to know I will not tell you. If I'm not ready for you to know I will not tell you or if it's none of your business I will not answer." He said. Man I hope he answers this.

"Why me? Why did you pick me?" I asked.

"Because your mine. When I accidentally hit you with the football Friday you became mine. When I tasted your cooking I knew I wanted you to make me dinner. I need you as much as you need me." HE said kissing my nose.

"What does it mean when you say I'm yours?" I asked.

That baby boy is something you'll learn when I am ready to tell you." He said smiled.

"Okay fare enough." I said smiling back at him.

"So tell me a little about yourself. I want to know your goals in life, your fears and the things that make you happy." He said.

"I'm sixteen going on seventeen in a month, I want to become a nurse or something other then a doctor but still in the medical field. I hate spiders, bugs and riding in any kind of transportation. I love sunsets and full moons. Cooking is something I do to relax me and I'm gay." I said.

"I figured out the last one on my own. We will work on the whole riding in cars thing and I can't wait for you to cook me something. As for the nurse thing. Find a school around here and I will help you make that happen. One of these days we will watch the sunset together and maybe for a walk when the moon is full. Him those are something you can uses as rewards. Don't worry I will not punish you with the things you hate." He said reading my mine.

"I would like that." I said. I could feel the blush creep onto my cheek.

"Okay now let's talk about some of the rules. When we are in play I will call you boy. Not baby boy not baby just boy. I will uses my Dom voice that will call to the sub inside you. I know it will because we've done it before with you. For now until I say we are working on trust and will only be touching. I may or may not try a few different things but you don't need to worry about that. We are only worried about making you feel good when I say you can. And then you are also going to learn how to thank me in other ways then just saying it. You will show me with your sweet mouth, smooth hands and sexy body. Trust me when I say I can't wait." He said

"So no sex yet?" I asked somewhat relieved.

"No my little virgin boy your ass is safe, for now. Your not ready. I will know when your ready." he said making me smile.

"So why the jersey?" I asked.

"A couple reasons. One it tells people your mine. Some subs wear collars some where jewelry my subs wear my jersey. Or my number. I have a bag of shirts you are to wear from now on when your out side of this house. There is a number six on all of them it's not always noticeable. But to the people that matter it's there. Also if someone messes with you just tell me. Don't threaten them or anything. I got you something that you must keep on you at all times." He said getting up and getting a small bag. He handed it to me and I pulled out a new iPhone 5. It was green my favorite color. Wow so cool.

"Thank you." I said smiling at him.

"Your welcome. My number is in the contacts. Only call me if it's an emergency only text if your running late otherwise no contacting me and nobody else's number is allowed in it. No Facebook or any other social networks. The only apps you need are on there. I have programmed your calendar with our days in it so never plan anything for those days. I will text you with instructions on where and how I want you." He said.

"Okay, I don't know any numbers so that shouldn't be a problem and I don't know what Facebook really is." I said giggling.

"That's kind of sad in a way. I have people working on freeing you from this place so start packing your shit your moving out of here soon." He said making me smile.

"I don't want to live with anyone. I don't like people to much." I said frowning.

"You might have to live on your own for a while until I can get new Dom's for my other subs." he said more to himself then me.

"That's fine. I basically live on my own now." I said with a shrug.

"I could have Kevin stay with you he is a dom in training." He said.

"As long as your okay with it." I said.

"I will see what I can so. It might take a bit but I will get you out of here. Now enough about that. Did you cum any today?" he asked.

"No, sir." I said shaking my head.

"Good we are going to test your stamina. In that black bag is your toys so to speak. You'll see that they are all new and everything. We will not be using all of them but I think we can get aquatinted with each of them by name. Now it's play time baby boy. what's your safe word?" he asked in a voice that made me shiver.

"My safe word is sunset, sir." I said.

"Good boy. now go get the black bag and take off your boxers." He said.

"Yes, sir." I said heading to do what he said.

"You are going to be wearing this while I'm here tonight. You will not cum until I say." He said holding up a circular device.

"Yes, sir." I said standing and waiting for him to put it on me.

"This is a remote controlled cock ring. I will control the speed, how long it's on you and whether or not you cum with it. When you close I need you to tell me. If you cum with out permission you will be punished. Do you understand?" he asked as he placed the device on my member.

"Yes, sir." I said my voice somewhat shaky.

"Good, boy." he said turning the little thing on. At first it didn't seem to do any thing and I think he noticed because he turned it up some. Shit. No my member was getting a little harder.

"Okay so this thing here that looked like a cone is called an anal plug. It comes in many different shapes and sizes. We will be starting you out on this one. I will have you wear it at random times in random places. You will be call upon to make sure I'm happy when ever I ask and I will make sure you are taken care of." He said. I didn't totally agree with the whole making him happy and only care of me. I can come with out all this. I like the way all of this makes me feel but I don't need it. Sixx is hot but is this all worth it? I'll give it a shot.

"Yes, sir." I said but after all the debating I had done inside my head I lost my hardness.

"How are you feeling?" he asked amping it up a little.

"OKay, sir." I said trying to clear my mind.

"I don't think your to into this tonight. Maybe we should try this tomorrow night or something." He said.

"I'm sorry, sir." I said bowing my head.

"It's okay but I have an assignment for you. I want you to learn to clear your mind of all the negotiable thoughts push them aside." He said.

"I can try to do that, sir." I said just as something banged really loud downstairs. I jumped and ran to the window. My dad was home and most likely fell through the door. I hurried to my door and locked the other locks I had on my door. I pulled the cock ring off and tossed it on the bed while I pulled on my shorts and turned off my lights. The whole time Sixx is watching me. My dad wasn't violent but he was annoying and loud so I always pretended to be asleep.

"Kale?" dad yelled in a drunken voice. I held a finger up so Sixx would stay quiet. He motioned for me to come to him and i swallowed hard and did as I was told.

"Will he hurt you?" he whispered.

"No." I whispered back.

"Kale." dad slurred outside my door this time.

"Daddy your home. Kale's sleeping." Tina said.

"Tt I have missed you." dad slurred.

"I have missed you too daddy time for bed." Tina said and I heard a stumble before a door slammed and then another.

"I don't like this." Sixx said.

"I'm fine, promise. The only one I really have to worry about is tina." I said with a shrug.

"That will be stopped, soon enough. If your done for the night I need to go. I have other subs that I need to deal with. That was like a slap in the face but I hide my emotions.

"Yes, sir." I said swallowing a lump in my throat.

"See you tomorrow maybe Monday after school sometime. I'll text you." he said heading for the window.

"Good bye and good night, sir." I said trying to hide the little bit of attitude I added to my words.

"Same squirt." He said winking at me.

He disappeared into the woods that were behind our house and I cleaned my room hiding all of the things he had brought with him.

I love the fact that Sixx White wants me but I don't like feeling like I'm ever going to be more then just a play toy. Unwanted.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

2.2M 77.4K 28
Berlin Cahill has always been different. He was the smallest of the bunch from the beginning. When he did not shift at the age of 13, as all werewolv...
56.8K 1.5K 29
Kai Ocean: 16 year old boy who's parents died when he was 11 due to their pack. An omega, which means he is seen as nothing but a slave. Gay and his...
303K 10.5K 27
All of his life, Stiles has had this...ability. Every time he looked at someone, he could sense how powerful they were on a scale of one to ten. Most...
11.8K 368 36
Azriel always prided himself on being the perfect heir to his mother's pack. Intelligent, strong, and a natural-born leader. Everyone thought him to...