Close To You// Roman Reigns|...

נכתב על ידי wwepurplevixen

♥WON BEST WRESTLER • CELEBRITY FANFICTION IN SUMMER WRESTLING AWARDS - MAY 2017♥ Highest ranking : November 2... עוד

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99 PART 1
Chapter 99 PART 2
Chapter 100
Somewhere Close to You..
THANKS + BONUS CHAPTERS+...
Anoa'i Christmas ...
I'm all you need...//
You know I always wanted you...//
Anoa'i love ♥♥...
100K READS❤❤❤
Q&A ♥

Chapter 72

2.3K 93 8
נכתב על ידי wwepurplevixen

Happy birthday to the original baby girl Renee Young!!!! 😊😊😊😊

Sorry for all the Renee GIF up ahead I looove her 😊😊😊

This makes me get the feels for Roman+ Renee, the way he looks at her!! 😍😍

deanee feels😍😍😍

I can just picture him saying it 😍😍😍

"I can't hide the tears
Cause even though you're here,
It feels like you're a million miles away... "

*****************************************************************

"So y'all have a dog now?" I heard Jimmy who we had left back at the club two weeks ago when we found our bundle of fur.

"Yeah I guess. He don't like me though, I was skyping with her yesterday and he kept barking. She convinced me he was just excited to see me"

"His probably feeling like you tryna steal his girl" he laughed while Dean shook his head.

"No I know those little dogs they're fucking bitches I tell you. I don't care if that one's a boy. Once I was going for a jog and the little thing got me right here on my ankle and.."

"Wow calling male dogs bitches , what about our son?"

He jumped as Renee smacked the back of his head which caused all of us to laugh out.

"Yeah yeah laugh at me but ask Renee what she did while I was being mauled by the little.."

"You were not being mauled! He was nibbling on your shoe not your ankle and I picked up the Beast and saved your life" She rolled her eyes and I saw Big E and Xavier laughing behind them as we were as well .

"After laughing at me slowly hopping so I couldn't hurt it but still trying to get away. But hey our son is the best ever , he is laid back like me like a dog should be. I'm telling you your one looks like trouble"

I rolled my eyes before slipping on my merch tee.

"Just leave my baby alone"

"You hated the dog a minute ago!" He smirked.

"His still my dog" I shrugged knowing he said all that shit just to get me to defend the little dog.

We were at the studio to record messages for Summerslam. Foley had approached me last week first thing on Raw letting me know that I had to attack Rusev which I certainly did after his match, sending a message to him.

When they said I wouldn't be the face of the company I figured I wouldn't get any opportunities and something told me without Foley there wouldn't be anything but nonetheless. It was set I would be going up against the brute at Summerslam for the US Champion.

"At Summerslam, I go one on one with the Bulgarian Brute Rusev for the US Championship. I'm not only gonna beat Rusev.. I'm gonna beat Rusev up. So that means I'm walking in as the guy and I'm leaving as the US Champion. So I'm telling you now, you're not gonna wanna miss this. So what are you waiting for?"

"Beers after Raw?" I heard Dean as I entered my locker room.

"Can't.. We're going out on separate tours for the rest of the week remember?" I reminded him as he had had a late night with Seth at the bar and since he was off he took full advantage and went crazy.

So I didn't blame him for not remembering. I was more surprised that he was hanging around here but remembered Renee had been shooting Unfiltered with Corey so he was most likely bored at the hotel.

"That's so fucking annoying you know? Why do you guys get to go and not me!" He rolled his eyes as it was a RAW tour which meant no brotha tagging along.

"You went to Hawaii" I narrowed my eyes and he showed me middle finger.

"Yeah and then you vacationed with Rih there a week later. Besides, Hawaii just feels like Hawaii and I didn't even have Renee with me then. I haven't been to New Zealand yet"

I shrugged as Seth and I would be travelling buddies for then and I would have loved Dean coming along with us but unfortunately that wouldn't be happening.

"We can try and fly down there for a vacation when we have a week off for the holiday season" I suggested while sitting down as there was no point in changing with Raw starting in about an hour.

"I guess.. maybe we can go visit the islands, get into the Samoan heritage" he smiled.

"My mom has clearly brainwashed you into believing that you have some Samoan ancestors" I laughed.

"I have a Samoan brotha that's close enough" he winked.

"It is indeed!"

***

"I know why all of you are booing cause you're all just jealous American pigs!" I got given a signal and soon after my music was blasted through the arena.

I scanned the mixed crowd as I walked out onto the stage taking in everyone wishing my baby girl was amongst them but she was a million miles away.

I finally settled my eyes on the scene in the ring with the married couple, making me wish Robyn was here even more. I hadn't really brought up marriage, we merely joked around about the rumours but I could never tell how she felt about it. I knew it was in our future but I wasn't sure how far or how near...

"Take it easy, relax. Like I said, relax I'm not out here to fight ya. I'm not out here to ruin anything, I was in the back and I saw the video and the first thing I thought was... You didn't even have a best man, who don't have a best man? So I figured I needed to step up, I needed to come out here. I need to take on the duty of being your best man. So I figured I'd come out here and pour you guys a couple drinks and I'd bless you guys with a toast what do you say? " I raised my eyebrow waiting, hearing laughs from the crowd, it was a few but still made me happy to hear them.

"I don't need your stupid toast!" He sneered.

"Well if you don't wanna accept my toast, then accept my challenge for the US championship at Summerslam"

"I'll say no to that" I sighed and glanced around the crowd.

The thing about sharing the ring with a guy who was a heel and I was actually I didn't know was that I wasn't sure who they were booing.

"You're not gonna accept my challenge? I came out here to challenge you. You not gon accept it?..... "

"...So imma do a toast, hold up!"

I walked over to the table and lift the champagne bottle into my hand.

"You have to have a little drinky drink with the toast you know that" I poured some champagne briefly thinking about my night in the club with the gang before offering him some but he didn't seem to want.

So instead I downed it before taking another glass I had filled and raised it.

"I'd like to make a toast, to Rusev and Lana. First of all I'd like to say thank you, I've never had the opportunity to see a marriage between a Bulgarian saskwatch and a male order bride..."

I went on rambling until he cut me off, "at least the woman I love does not have many men she has been with!"

I was caught off guard by it and I felt my jaw clenching. The world knew that Lana had saved herself until the wedding night, I had heard Renee talking to Dean about it. To which he responded by saying she wouldn't be able to survive a night without some sexy time with him which I wish I still didn't remember..

"I'm a little disappointed in you Rusev. I was expecting much more of you . Just like Lana was expecting more on your wedding night" I smirked.

He quickly launched at me, swinging punches as I tried to fight back which I soon did.

I quickly fired back but soon he was on me again as he dragged me to the other corner and beat me down. He moved back and walked over to Lana while I slowly got up.

He turned, I punched him but as soon as I did I saw Lana land onto one of the cakes and groaned before laughing a bit.

"I hate you! I hate you! "

I couldn't help but laugh as I made my way out while she screamed and he looked fucking pissed.

Yes I was pissed that he mentioned Robyn as I wasn't sure where it came from but I wasn't going to go barging in on Stephanie as that was most likely what they wanted.

I stood at the top of the ramp continuing to laugh as Lana's screams filled the arena.

I didn't have my baby girl with me but at least I got to have some fun that had hopefully entertained her if she got to watch.

"I can't believe you did that!" Dean laughed as soon as I got back to the locker room where Seth and Renee were as well.

My cousins had gone back to the hotel as they had nothing else to do after the shoot but I guess Dean and Renee figured they'd kick it back here until we left.

"It was honestly an accident, but hey he was the one who landed against her." I shrugged.

"We ain't complaining man, that's what happens when you wanna diss Rihanna" Seth called out as he went into the bathroom.

"Don't mess with my woman" I laughed.

"So speaking of best man whose gonna be yours? I mean I got ditched when you married Galina so.. " Dean began but Seth stuck his head out.

"Its obviously going to be me. I have known him longer! " he shrugged before I heard the shower running and Dean turned to me.

"Its gon be you man " I laughed amusing them both as I hadn't even proposed yet they knew how deeply I felt about her.

***

I climbed into the car as I was catching a flight on the helicopter. I had to make a stop before the next tour so I didn't mind spending some money on it since the company definitely wouldn't be covering things like this for me.

"Hey baby girl" I smiled as I saw her face on the screen. I noticed she was dressed down so I guess she was back at the hotel.

"Hey why you be looking so good on my phone?" She bit her lip and I laughed.

"We'll see how much you loving my looks after this beard comes off"

"Why you getting rid of it?" She frowned.

"There's a reason I trim it, it gets too much" I shrugged.

"Hopefully you let it grow out again when I see you, so they giving you a title shot?" I nodded slowly.

"You gon win?" She raised her eyebrow before glancing around the room.

"What do you think?" I narrowed my eyes at her.

"I don't know. You never tell me these things" She smiled.

"I can win, I spoke to Foley and he said we'll see how the match goes. There's no winner set, so if I kick some ass you could very well be the girlfriend of the US champion"

"Am I gon be the Michelle Obama of the company?" She laughed.

"Maybe, so I take it you watched tonight?"

"Of course. I can't be missing my baby boy. I was gon call you but I had to skype with Jay over some shit" She sighed and I could see she was annoyed.

"At least you got to see my sexy bearded face now!" I winked .

"Yeah wish I could be kissing that sexy face though, you be getting me all turned on with that sexy face"

"Well the benefits of being gorgeous? You get to turn on your woman when you can't be inside her" I smirked while she laughed and I realized it was a bit forced .

"Really wish I could be with you there. I forgot how exhausting it all was you know?" She whispered as she glanced away but she couldn't hide what I saw.

"Baby.. "

"Its just frustrating I do all this shit to please them yet they can't get off my case about the only thing that brings joy to my life besides my music."

I ran my hand over my face as I felt my anger slowly rising.

"Whats happening? "

She shrugged as she wiped her falling tears while my heart ached as I couldn't do anything .

"They're just tryna bring me down ya know? "

"By bringing us up" I stated as that was the only thing that could get her this upset.

"I shouldn't let them get to me but I just fucking miss you and then they be going off on me cause I be a month behind on tours but they not meant to have a fucking say. I just want these next two weeks to be over but right now I ain't even sure if Imma make it to Summerslam and I know your schedule is crazy I just.. "

"I said I would be here for you through it all . I don't want you holding in shit, I honestly wish I was with you baby girl because I hate that they're saying shit. You know whatever it is it ain't true. I'm your man, you're my woman. You have been the best girlfriend and support system for these last eight months. I love you with every fibre in my body and you the same. They can't change that and that is all that matters "

She nodded slowly, " I love you and I can't wait to be the mom of our little baby. I haven't gotten checked out yet. Everything so crazy and.. "

"Its okay Robyn . We'll focus on that when the time comes and I'm sure I was just being paranoid. I want you to just block out everything. Remember why you are there, those people who bought those tickets, waited in line for hours to see Rihanna and you haven't disappointed them. So you are winning baby girl. FUCK Jay! I'm so sick of him doing this. "

I sighed trying not to get worked up as I calmed her down with my words even though I knew my arms would work better.

"Just hang with Jenn. Ignore Jay's calls, his worried about the money and there ain't gonna be no money if he keeps upsetting you. So ignore him and get some rest okay? Turn off the alarms and whatever shit and just sleep. I'll give Jenn a call whenever it's morning over there and have her check on you. Wake you up when it's important okay? "

She simply nodded and I didn't mind as I knew her speaking would lead to the tears falling.

"Give Romie a kiss from daddy and just hold onto when I can give you some real kisses " I smiled which caused her to laugh a bit as she laid back.

"I love you baby boy "

"Love you too Robyn"

I smiled as I got out of the car as I saw a camera so I tried to be as happy as possible despite being concerned about my love..

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

138K 3K 60
*SEQUEL TO FEARLESS IN THE EYES OF A BEAST * HIGHEST RANKINGS - 10 NOVEMBER 2018 - #11 NIKKI BELLA 13 November 2018 - #1 WWE ...
29.3K 1K 29
"I'm not afraid of you, Giovanni." "You really should be." She continued to walk closer to me. "I'm a beast." "Then that would make me your beauty."...
25.8K 2.1K 34
Voted for: 🌟Best AJ Styles Fanfiction 2x🌟 🌟Best Faction🌟 🌟Most Underrated Story🌟 🌟Highest Ranking in Fanfiction: #933🌟 (Hey guys, I LOVE YOU...
39.7K 921 46
When a heartbroken Nini is finally ready to hang out with her friends again, she realizes it's going to be a lot harder than what she prepared for. W...