Thoughts From My Insanity

By PenvsSword

I attempt to reveal to you the thought processes (or the lack thereof) within my cranium. I may not be known... More

Thoughts From My Insanity
the Next, Next, Next, Next Day
Various Jokes
I have to clue what I'm gonna talk about
Gilbert and Sullivan
A Rant
My friends are only half as crazy as I am
Things To Tell Your Progeny
I feel like blathering
New things to comment at the end of the chapter.
New Ways To Comment
iPod Songs for Naruto Characters
Oh, the Horror!!!!!
A mistake a Taco Bell
Zombies!!!
ARGH! I'm in need of a game!

Ogden Nash

86 4 0
By PenvsSword

When I was about knee high to a grasshopper my mother introduced me to the work of Ogden Nash by quoting one of his poems almost incessantly. The poem was about a young dragon that had a yellow streak a mile wide. Then one day, a pirate tries to attack the dragon and his housemates, while his housemates run and hide, the dragon jumped up and ate the pirate.

___________________________________________________

I'm well aware that this is particularly short and irritating however when I was struck by the need to write about Ogden Nash I was confined to using my Wii to write out my thoughts. Not surprisingly it's difficult to write more than a few sentences at a time on a Wii because there is no way to hook up a keyboard. (at least that I have found)

Now as much as I would love to show you the poem to which I am referring I do not wish to find myself being removed from Wattpad.com for plagiarism. Nor do I wish to be sued for copyright infringement, so I will simply put the link over there in the description. -----> So it will be available should you decide that you really need to understand my irrational love of strange poetry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 241 11
Mahi's Bond with everyone brotherhood stories only
419K 10.9K 61
in·fat·u·a·tion • /inˌfaCHəˈwāSH(ə)n/ a feeling of foolish or obsessively strong love for, admiration for, or interest in someone or something
12.9K 162 79
Author: Mo Xiaodie Type: Fairy Tale Romance Status: Completed Last updated: 2023-04-09 Latest Chapter: Chapter List Chapter 244 Extra Modern Project...
5.1M 167K 43
"They were like three half-naked supermodels with bedhair and matching movie star grins. What did I get myself into...?." Serena Jones an eighteen ye...