Married to a Billionaire✔️

By meg931

Hi guys!! It's Manan ff... Hope you all like it it's my first!! #14 in fanfiction More

Character sketch (edited)
Glimpse (edited)
Chapter 1 (edited)
Chapter 2 (Edited)
Chapter 3 (Edited)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
Chapter 32
chapter 33
Chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
Chapter 39
chapter 40
Thank you❤️
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
End❤️
New story
Nominations
Support
AGAIN
New story of Manan

Chapter 44

15.8K 1K 80
By meg931

Hello... I know I said I was busy but I have 1 hour free so I am updating...I have got 300 followers so thank you  for following... This story reached 122k views.... Thank you a lot... And big one...*Drum Roll*...... This story has reached #15 in fanfiction... So thank you so... Soo.. Much.... Lots of love... Take care... And happy reading... Do vote and comment...😘😘😘😘

Everyone finished dinner... And proceeded towards the sitting area.... And Manan sat on the sofa that was on the middle stage....

Manan were having romantic time by whispering all romantic and lovable things to each other...

Cabir came in the middle he was not on the stage but he had a mike

C: ladies and gentlemen... May I have your attention please...

Everyone looked at him... And stayed quiet....

C: soo... Rockstar ki engagement ho... And we don't perform something special... Yeh to ho nahi sakta.... So we have a dance performance.... For the couple so  shinning star let's have it...

And all came... And did a dance on waha waha ram ji... (I know it's old but it's perfect for engagement ceromany..) raj also danced....

After the song ended Cabir again came up with the mike and Mukti also..

Mukti snatched the mike and said...

Mu: now it's time for our to be bride and to be groom couple to have a dance performance....

So please Manik and Nandini Bhabhi ek dance...

Manik asked for her hand and she gave it to him... Both did a couple dance on the song tum jo mile... Manik didn't just dance he sang as they danced..

(Please listen to above song... Personally it's my favorite... I hope you like it if not I am really sorry)

Everyone joined them and Manan in the middle while all the other couple surrounded them and danced...

Nandini saw raj standing alone... She excused herself from Manik..

N: ek minute Manik...

Manik was confused...
Nandini went to raj and took his hand and brought her to the middle of the stage where Manik was standing alone and did a triple dance...

(Sorry if it's blurry.. I actually had to take a screenshot... So but ya imagine raj in the middle and instead of Dhruv Manik and instead of Alya its Nandini)

The song had ended long back but all were dancing, and then they saw the triplets.. And all awweeeee them...

Nandini took the mike and said..

N: Hello everyone... Thank you so much for being part of this function... It means a lot... I just wanted to say few things about the family I have here.... I love you all very much... Thank you so much for making me part of this beautiful world of yours.. Where all you see is...Everyone having tom and Jerry fight or love or even brother and sister relation even though we are not blood related... And obviously how can I forget dad... Though I lost my dad way back... But I believe that while getting my future husband I got my dad back... I love you dad so much.. And as I promised I will never let you miss mom.. As she is always with us... Dad shayad yeh duffers bhul jaye but main kabhi nahi bhul sakti... A very happy birthday dad...

The clock had struck 12 when Nandini said happy birthday... Everyone had tears... Getting a daughter in law , a wife, a sister, a daughter like her was a god gift....

While dadi just came forward smiling... And stayed next to Mukti...

As it was late everyone thought. To excuse themselves as they thought it's time for their family time and they shouldn't interfere... Everyone left bidding bye... And Nandini had went to kitchen and came back after a few mins...

She was strolling a cart... As she came she reveal what was covered... When raj saw it he had tears..

N: dad kaisi hai... Maine banayi...

R: come here... Nandini went and raj took her in a tight daughter- father hug...

R: you know your the best thing that happened to us....

N: dad no crying  please...  Warna I will cry also...

R: acha fine... But the cake is awesome... Lekin yeh kab banayi...

N: jab Sab log so Gaye the...

Shinning star were awing their relationship while dadi was glaring...

Shinning star except Nandini: haapppyyyy birthday all yelled....

R: thank you my bachas...

Everyone hugged him one by one...

C: uncle cake kate....

R: Haan mere hungry hulk come...

And everyone sang happy birthday and he blowed the candle and cut the cake...

As he took the cake he was going to feed nandu but dadi thought he will feed her first so she went in front but what she saw next made her more angry...

Raj was about to feed nandu but nandu took his hand put it in the air with the cake in raj's hand...

N: mom... Aapka.. First bite.... Come on jaldi warna Cabir Bhai ko aap jante ho na...

Everyone imagined Nyo taking a bite and then Nandini brought his Hand down and fed him...

N: yeh mom ki Taraf se... And made him have a second bite.. Aur yeh meri Taraf se...

Then raj fed her...

Everyone fed each other... Last dadi was left... Raj looked at her and ignored...

Dadi (D): muje nahi khilaoge raj...

R: Nahin... He said in a cold tone....

D: Lekin kyun...

Raj looked away...

D: tum aisa kyun behave karte ho mere saath.. Why... Maine aisa Kya kiya hai...

R: really... Aapko kuch yaad nahi.... Aapne Nyo ke saath Kya kiya tha...maa... Main jab Bhi aapko dekhta hoon to wo Sab yaad aata hai jo aapne Nyo ke saath kiya tha... Maine uss waqt to police ko nahi Bulaya tha kyunki Nyo ne na kaha tha par agar aapne mere bacho main se kissi ke Bhi saath aisa kiya na.... Toh iss baar main police ko bula kar rahunga...

D: Kya kiya tha huh... Wo kaisi thi tuje pata Bhi hai...

R: Kya kiya tha?? Aapne to usse...

Cliff hanger... Do vote and comment... Next update I don't know when... Love to all take care... Do give your opinions...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

912K 42.9K 59
#1 in random 27th May 2016 #18 in fanfiction 14th September 2016 #4 in fanfiction 16th September 2016 Hi Friends I post One New Story of MaNan. ...
5.6K 128 14
My first fanfic (don't judge guys). When a simple dare becomes a whole new world of fun.
81.5K 4.9K 62
Manan ff A beautiful game of destiny So this is my first story hope you guys like it This story is about two people who are best friends and did no...
138K 6.9K 16
so here you go with my story.... ignore the mistakes if any as it is my first story... in this os you would see...betrayal.... love.. pain... longin...