Chapter 29

Hello... Here's your second update of the day... and i m liking how my readers really want next update... Hope you all like it... Do vote and comment... Love you all take care😘😘

M: I trusted you Nandini... I told you everything about me... Then tum kyun nahi..

N: kyunki Manik I was only 4 and they took everything away from me... Main Kya karti tumhe Bol ke... Tum Kya kar lete.... Huh.. Tell me... You would have got the property back if you knew about it.... Ya Phir agar wo property meri hoti to tum Aaj muje Apni life partner nahi banate....

I never talked about it because I didn't want you involved... They are not safe Manik... They are very very dangerous aur meri life main sirf tum ho... If something happened to you then.... But your right why would you believe me hai na...

M: no...no... I m sorry... I didn't trust you..

N: no..no...it's my fault na... Go...

Manik understood that she was selfish enough to not let him go on any conditions and now she's saying this because she does not want to say "it's ok"

Manik took her in  tight hug...

N: I hate you Manik Malhotra...

M: but I toh love you...
And what's this Manik Malhotra... It's Manik for you...

N: meri marzi whatever I wanna say I will say...

Manik understood that she said that because he said ms Nandini murthy...

They both looked around and saw no one... So they also went to their room...

Manik pinned her to the wall as soon as they came in and locked the door...

M: say my name he said in her ear... biting her earlobe

N: ma...mani...Manik....

M: now that better ms.nandini murthy...

Nandini thought "again ms Nandini murthy... I m not going to talk to him..."

M: waise ms.

N: Manik stop it.. And stop calling me ms Nandini murthy... It's it's....

M: it's...

N: Jaan for you...

M: acha.... He said kissing her cheeks..

N: hmm... And blushed hard..

M: I love you...

N: and I still hate you...

M: Jaan...he said making a face

N: ok ok fine I love...... Your clothes..

M: jaan😒

N: ok I love you...

M: that's better... And he captured her lips...

They kissed for almost 10 mins...
And Manik broke it as he realized she was out of breath...

N: Manik let's sleep na...

M: you get change i will just come....

N: ok...

Manik went downstairs to see Cabir...

C: pata chal Gaya koun tha...

M: koun...

C: it....was.... Veebha... In fact she told Soha to tell her dad so we can get an album and we come here...

M: what the hell.....

Isse to main....

C: nahi Manik...chot now right now Nandini needs to sleep... She looked really tired Kal Baat karte hai...

M:par...

C: manik baat samaj... and trust me it would be the first thing in the morning

Manik a voice came from the back.. .

Both turned and saw nandini..

M:jaan why did you come down... i was coming na...

N: wo i didnt see you so...

M: its ok.. good night cabir...

N: good night cabir bhai...

C: good night .. or should i say wild night 😉😉 and left...

Nandini blushed and manik scooped her in his hand and left to their room...

Manik was nuzzling in her hair while laying on bed...

N: manik sleep na...

M: hmm... good night my mishti...

N: nandini blushed on hearing mishti...

And both slept...

Next morning...

Nandini was getting ready... and manik was no where in the room...
And one voice came..

Veebha Anand..

And it sounded some of manik's voice ... nandini left to downstairs to see what happened...

V: kya hai manik... itni subha subha...

M: shut your mouth veebha.. tumhe kya laga you will do all this and i wont realize...

V: kya? Kya bol rahe ho?

M: uss din jo nandini ko call kiya tha... tumhara yun achanak fab7 ke ghar ana... nandini ko servant kehna... mall main wo sab...

V: manik since you know i was after all this then tum samajte kyun nahi... that i love you... i mean i can give you whatever you want.. please na we will rule the world... aur yeh sab... they can go to hell come on baby...

M: shut the hell up... dont you even dare... guards... guards...

G: yes sir...

M:throw her out... and make sure she doesnt come near any of us...

And ya Ms. Veebha Anand... I was, am, and will always be in love with nandini till my last breath so dare you dare to come near any of us... i m already banning you... so... this would be enough for you...