chapter 35

Hello... you must be loving me right now as i m giving you back to back update... but guess what... you guessed it right... i m still bored so here you go... love to all...and dont like dont forget to vote and comment... maybe 1 more update after this today... what say... anyways take care..😘😘

After 3 hours everyone came down to have lunch...

M: dad nahi aaye...

N: main dekhti hoon...

M: main bhi aata hoon...

N: no i m going you stay here and talk to them about what we discussed...

Nandini left to Raj and Nyonika room while manik started discussing what nandini and him had planned...

In the room...

As nandini entered not before knocking.. she saw raj sleeping holding nyonika's frame...

She thought to let him sleep but the thought of him missing his meal made her wake him up...

N: dad...dad....

R: agh.... subha ho gayi...

N: nandini giggled no dad its afternoon... and we both are late for lunch...

R: really..m chalo warna nyo...

Nandini and raj looked down...

N: you really miss her dont you...

Raj nodded...

R: you know me and Nyo were your and manik's age when we fell in love... i used to be the topper of the college and she... well she was all about fashion... but mind it haan though she loved fashion she didnt forget about helping people nor studying... though she wasnt topper but she passed with decent grades... when we fell in love you who proposed first?

Nandini nodded in no...

R: it was her... and that to such a dramatic way that i had no choice but to say yes..😂😂😂 i wish those days can be back... he had tears...

But nandini hugged him...

N: dad why dont you marry another girl... i mean.. aapko support mil jayega and... you wont feel alone...

R: i dont feel alone... i just... miss her...

Nandini just hugged him while manik who came to call them had tears as he was standing right at the door...

N: i promise dad.... me and shinning star will always shine for you... mere mom and dad toh nahi hai... but i promise just the way a daughter treats her father i will treat you the same... and will try to make this missing of mom less...

Raj smiled....

R: tu muje pehle kyun nahi mili... i would have made you marry manik right when you were born...

Both stayed quiet for few seconds and burst in to laughter....

N: dad... chalo... warna aapka monster hum dono ko kha jayega....

R: yeh monster kon hai...

N: manik aur koun... har baat pe gussa...

Raj giggled and both left to lunch...

C: tum inhe bulane gayi thi ya sulane...

R: aeee meri bachi ke baare main kuch mat bolna warna....

Nandini showed her tongue to cabir and cabir acted as scared...

Everyone had lunch with lots of masti.....
But one person was quiet and that was Manik...

D: lets go guys tomorrow is a big day... thoda aur information gather karle...

Ab: right...

And everyone left to their rooms

Manan room...

N: manik why so quiet...

M: i heard the conversation...

N: konsa coversation...

M: between you and dad....

N:ohh... i felt you were there but when i turned didnt see you...

M: thank you for coming in to my life like an angel....

N: pleasure is all mine mr. Malhotra ..

M: waise i also heard someone called me monster...

N: ohh that... wo..mmm wo... and she ran on the bed...

M: wo..mmm...wo kya huh...
Just admit it that you said it...
Waise iss monster ka full name to batao...

N: trust me manik you dont want to know...

M: trust me baby i really want to know
And he caught her and held her by her waist... bolo ab....

N: wo....wo...

M: wo ke ilawa say anything....

N: Monster Manik Monkey Malhotra is your full name...

M: really par isnt it way to long i mean just imagine Nandini Monster Manik Monkey Malhotra....
Way too long... thoda short nahi ho sakta...

N: manik....

M: 😂😂😂😂 hahahahaaha sorry ek minute why am i sorry your suppose to be sorried...

N: manik bhul gaye relationships and friendships main no sorry no thank you...😉😉

M: huhhhh at least i love you toh bol do....

N: ummm...

M: no masti please...

N: fine... i love you to the moon and back....

M: and i love you too.....