Chapter 19

I don't know why I can't stop myself from updating so... Next chapter here it is... 8th update in one day... God... Yeh ladki hai ya I don't know the word... Hindi dictionary need lol... I hope you guys are liking this back to back chapters... Love you all and u know the last two words... Take care😘😘❤️

As soon as they entered a girl came down running the stairs...

G: oh baby finally you came... You know I was waiting from so long... And hugged him...

Nandini looked at them and Manik just gulped his saliva...

M: ms. Soha Kurrana we are really tired so can we please go to our rooms...

 Soha Kurrana we are really tired so can we please go to our rooms

Introducing Soha Kurrana mr Kurrana daughter... Loves Manik (just attracted) gets everything she wants in her life

S: sure come I will show you the 5 rooms...

M: 5rooms... Oh i forgot... She's my girlfriend Nandini so we will stay in one room

Manik said this and grabbed her waist...

So chale...

Soha was just fumed in anger but then she thought she's just a girlfriend not wife...

S: ya sure chalo...

She showed everyone there room and everyone took some sleep

Manan room...

Manan were hugging and sleeping the door was closed but not locked...

Soha entered their room without knocking and saw them sleeping... Manik and Nandini woke up as the door flung opened...
Manik saw soha and said

M: don't you have damn manners to knock the door...

S: oh please Manik she's just your girlfriend not wife...

M: though she's not my wife but she's going to be my wife very soon so will you please give us alone time....

She left the room stomping her feet and Manik got up closed the door and locked it...

M: baby you sleep I know your still sleepy...

He made her sleep while he was awake patting her head and caressing her hair...

He thought "I hope I always keep you happy in life"
N: you will...

M: hey... Tum soi nahi aur how did you know what I was thinking...

N: arre I m not sleepy and I know what you are thinking because I m always in your mind...

M: ohhh Aaj bada pyaar aa raha hai...

N: pyaar to Roz aata hai.... Aapko dikhta nahi to insaan bhala Kya kare...

M: acha..

He went on top of her and nuzzled...

Knock knock...

M: tumhe pata hai I know yeh Kaun hai... CABIRRRRR he yelled

C: wow tuje pata hai main hoon door pe...

Manik went and opened the door...

M: wo Kya hai na duniya main do hi kabab main hadi hai ek tu aur ek Mukti...

Mu: hoooo Manik....
Nandini not fair...

N: look this is between you guys don't drag me in it... I m going  to get freshen up....

And she left to take a shower while all 3 of them looked at each other

M: what... Get back to your work..

Again all three stared at each other and laughed....

Mu: ok ab bas.... Bye meet you at breakfast and Mukti and Cabir went downstairs and Nandini came out dressed up...

Manik back hugged her and said you look beautiful... And kissed her cheeks...

N: Thank you... now you go...

They both after getting ready came downstairs hand in hand...

And sat at dinning table for breakfast...

S: Manik... Look Maine saara tumhara favorite banvaya hai...

M: Jaan I m telling you this two months I m going to so miss your hand made food...

He said looking towards Nandini ....

That's it for now bbye do vote and comment...