The Lightning Empress [Cobra...

By DistantSpark

Like most of the Fairy Tail wizards, Jasmine joined the guild as a child. She became best friends with a boy... More

First Crush, First Love, First Heartbreak
The Lightning Empress
The Fairies vs The Phantoms
The Battle of Fairy Tail
The Guy She Used to Love
The Lightning-Poison Dragon
Always on the Mind
Titania and the Demon to the Rescue
Spa Day
Gajeel Redfox vs Jasmine Drake
Grimoire Heart Invasion: Jasmine vs Libitina
Confrontation
After Seven Years
The Grand Magic Games
Four Dragons: Rogue & Ashley vs. Gajeel & Jasmine
You're a Fool, but you're My Fool
Grand Magic Games Winner
Princess Jasmine
The Wrath of Maleficent
💗Valentine's Day Special💗
The Grand Ball
The Life Changing Mission: An Alternate Universe
Start All Over
Finding Her Interest: Basketball
Sneak Preview into the Current Drama
After School Hangout
For the Love of Boxing
The Beginning of It All
I Spy
Warning
Lies
New Hope
A Total Nightmare
The Broken Heart
The Broken Curse
Return
The Capture of Vikki
Author's Note 📝
Reunion
DISCONTINUED

Meet the Oración Seis

704 21 1
By DistantSpark

"I'm in love with you."

Why, oh, why did he have to say that!?! Jasmine thought. You can't do that and then leave, you idiot! That's two jerks that have walked out on me! Who's next!?!

It has been a month since the Battle of Fairy Tail ended and Laxus had been expelled. It had also been a month since Laxus had confessed his love to Jasmine.

And she wasn't taking it too well.

She had already been told that she was someone's love when she was a kid, and that guy abandoned her.

No way was she going through that pain again. You can forget it, Laxus! Jasmine growled in her head. I'm not fallin' for any tricks.

Despite the fact that she kept telling herself that, after Laxus left, Jasmine barely went on jobs. She spent her days at the guild which most people found scary at first.

Raph could tell that there was a change in his partner. Though, he wasn't complaining in the slightest.

"Jasmine, could you come here for a second?" Makarov called. The old man stood in the hallway between the bar and stage, waiting patiently.

The female dragon slayer stood up from the table she was sitting at and followed her guildmaster to his office. 

Inside the office, Natsu, Gray, Erza, and Lucy were standing in front of Makarov's desk.

"Alright and here is your team leader, your powerhouse." Makarov said, smiling while he sat in his chair.

"Team?" Jasmine repeated.

"Yes, I need you five to go on a very important mission together." He began explaining, "The dark guild Oracion Seis is causing problems and I'm sending out the strongest wizards I currently have."

"Then shouldn't Mira come?" Jasmine asked.

"Mirajane has only recently reawaken her powers." 

"Master," Erza spoke up. "you said something about an alliance."

"Oh yes, you will be teaming up with other guilds that will assist you in taking down the Oracion Seis." The old man explained.

"What guilds?" Gray asked.

"Blue Pegasus, Lamia Scale, and Cait Shelter."

"Cait Shelter?" Lucy cocked her head to the side.

"I've never heard of that guild." Natsu commented.

"Me either." Erza furrowed her eyebrows.

"Well, they exist." Makarov shrugged. "Now, get going! You must leave as soon as possible!"

The five wizards left Makarov's office and went to their homes to quickly pack. As they packed, Jasmine informed Raph of the mission (because of course he was going too!).

The five mages, plus two cats, met at the train station where they would take a train to the town where they were meeting the other guilds.

Jasmine's facial expression held one of pure discomfort. "Do we have to take the train?" She grumbled.

"I-Is something wrong?" Lucy asked hesitantly, still afraid of the S-Class wizard. All she got in response was a sharp glare which made her even more frightened.

"Jasmine has motion sickness." Raph explained.

"Hey, so does Natsu!" Happy exclaimed.

"So it must be a dragon slayer thing." Gray commented with a smirk.

"Sorry, Jasmine, but we have to take the train." Erza looked at Jasmine with apologetic eyes. "You can rest your head on me, if you'd like."

Jasmine didn't say anything, she just grunted in response. But that's exactly what she did. She sat next to Erza and as the train started moving, she position herself so that she was lying down with her head in Erza's lap.

On the other hand, Natsu sat between the two cats and he was practically squeezing the two to death.

When Team Fairy Tail arrived at the agreed meeting place (which was an old church ⛪), nobody was there so they assumed that they were the first ones there.

Blue Pegasus was next to show up, consisting of Eve, Ren, Hibiki, and Ichiya.

Then it was Lamia Scale, consisting of Lyon, Sherry, and Jura.

Now, everyone was waiting for Cait Shelter.

Jasmine was sitting crisscrossed on the floor, her back against a pillar and her eyes closed. A little girl who could be no more than twelve years old came running into the building.

"I-I-I'm so sorry I'm late!" She stammered. A white cat similar to Happy and Raph walked in behind her. "I-I'm Wendy from Cait Shelter a-and this is Carla." She said, gesturing to the white cat.

Everyone looked at Wendy in confusion. And they were all pretty much thinking the same thing.

 Is this some kind of joke!?! We're going up against a dark guild and Cait Shelter sends a little girl!?!

Wendy started to feel uncomfortable under everyone's stares. Her eyes wander around the room and when her gaze settles on Jasmine, her eyes light up.

"Y-You're Jasmine, right?" She asked excitedly, running towards the female dragon slayer. Jasmine, upon hearing her name, opened her eyes to see Wendy standing in front of her. "Jasmine Drake?"

"Sure am." Jasmine sighed. "Why do you wanna know?"

"Y-You're my role model!" Wendy exclaimed. "I've read about how strong you are in Sorcerer Weekly. My dream is to grow up into a strong dragon slayer just like you!"

"Woah!" Natsu shouted. "You're a dragon slayer!?!"

"Y-Yes." 

Jaws drop all around the room. Who would've thought that this little girl was a dragon slayer.

Even Jasmine was surprised.

The plan was to gather everyone on board of Christina, Blue Pegasus's flying-magic ship, and sneak attack the Oracion Seis.

But it didn't go as planned.

When the Allied Forces arrived at the clifftop, the ship exploded and the debris fell to the ground.

Amongst the smoke from the explosion was the Oracion Seis, smirks evident on their faces (well, except for one who was asleep).

"I never expected you guys to come to us." Erza thought aloud.

Once the smoke had finally cleared, revealing the six dark mages' faces, Erza's, Natsu's, Gray's, and Happy's eyes widened as they recognized an old friend.

Even Raph's eyes popped out.

But no one was in as much shock as Jasmine was. She shook with mixed emotions as she gazed upon Erik, who was now her enemy.

"E-Erik . . ." She sobbed under her breath. Tears threatened to spill, but Jasmine held them back with all of her strength.

Erik, of course, heard her with the power of his magic. He glanced at her only for a second before removing his gaze from her.

"Racer, get rid of them." Brain ordered.

"On it." Racer smirked, seemingly disappearing from sight. He succeeded in attacking Natsu and Gray, moving past the two boys with incredible speed. From the corner of his eye, he could see Jasmine still frozen in place.

Hey, don't just stand there in a daze! Racer growled in his head. He made a U-turn and headed in Jasmine's direction. 

Before he could attack her, however, Jasmine sensed his presence. She balled her left hand into a fist, lightning bouncing off the skin there, and swung it out using great force. The fist came into contact with Racer's sharp nose, sending him flying backwards and hitting a tree.

The Oracion Seis members' jaws dropped at the sight of Racer being hit.

All the members except Erik. I should've expected as much.He thought.

"Racer's no match for her." Erik spoke up.

"I heard The Lightning Empress was strong, but this is . ." Angel trailed off.

"Interesting." Brain smirked.

"Cubellious!" Erik called. The giant purple snake grew wings and carried the tanned mage into the sky. He looked over his shoulder at Jasmine on the ground.

She was staring directly at him. Follow me. Erik smirked and turned his back towards her as Cubellious flew off.

You're not going anywhere! Jasmine ran after the flying snake and into a forest.

"Jasmine!" Raph called, his wings appearing. "Where are you-"

"Stay here and fight!" Jasmine ordered, the words coming out more harsh than she intended.

She continued chasing after Erik, the man whom she loved as a child and still loves to this day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.4K 2.1K 40
An Earth Dragon Slayer finds herself at a rowdy guild named Fairy Tail at the age of 14. Only a few guild members know of her...who is she and how do...
186K 4.1K 29
Lucy Heartfellia, a Celestial Mage, joined Fairy Tail at the young age of 8. Laxus Dreyar, a Lightning Dragon Slayer, had been there almost his whole...
1.8K 59 24
In the vibrant world of Fiore, where magic reigns supreme and adventure awaits at every turn, a new hero emerges from the shadows of his brother's le...
157K 3.1K 20
Y/N was only 11 years old when she was saved by Laxus and ended up joining Fairy Tail. She was nothing but timid and shy that he couldn't help but pr...