Spies of a Generation

By ausllywriter

World class agent and spy, Austin Moon, has to face the troubles and struggles of having a normal wife, Ally... More

pilot
one
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
ending

two

503 10 0
By ausllywriter

8 months later

"I have arrived home," Austin says, dropping his bags in the room of his team department. "Welcome me with joy."

"Austin!" Sierra exclaims, running from her spot to hug their leader. It's probably been a whole year since he's came to headquarters.

"Hey, man!" Matthew greets, grinning while he came forward to latch hands and hug.

Tom just grins and hugs his friend, not seeing him in forever.

"What brings you here?" A voice he can only recognize as Eleanor says chilly, going over and giving him a side hug.

"I figured you wanted to see Ally while she's at the end of her era, so we traveled here."

"Where's Ally, then?"

"Should be coming up the stairs," Austin shrugs, sticking his hands in his pockets.

The team gives him a funny look and he raises an eyebrow, clearly confused. "What?"

"You let your seven-month pregnant wife walk up four flights of stairs?" Sierra questions, glaring.

"She's actually eight as of yesterday..."

Matthew heads out the room, going to the staircase to help Ally.

Eleanor facepalms, sighing. "If Ally doesn't feel like killing you, I will."

Tom slaps on hand on his shoulder, sighing. "Even I'm not that dumb."

They all watch as Matthew comes in, carrying Ally in a bridal position. Austin frowns, not liking it, but doesn't say anything for once. He takes her to the couch in the middle of the room and gently sets her down, blowing out a breath.

"You alright girly?" Eleanor asks, going over and taking a seat on the arm of the couch. She caresses Ally's scalp, sighing.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Ally sighs, closing her eyes. "Can someone get me some water?"

"On it." Tom says, going to the kitchen area.

"Sorry," Austin apologize, taking a seat at the end of the couch and resting her feet on his lap. "Didn't know."

"Want me to punch him?" Sierra asks, sitting on the other arm of the couch.

"Yes please."

Austin doesn't expect her punch to be hard and hurt so bad, but it does. He even grunts loudly. "What the hell? When did you become strong?"

"I'm the smartest person in several countries; did you think I was weak?"

"Thankfully, I'm in the beginning of the eighth month, because we'd be having a baby right now if I weren't." Ally says, taking the bottle of water Tom offered.

Sierra takes a seat on the floor next to Ally. "Can I feel your stomach?"

She nods, smiling a bit. "Austin doesn't rub my tummy."

"Man, you are just not taking care of her, are you?" Matthew questions, raising an eyebrow.

"He just, like, stuffs his face in my stomach and talks gibberish."

They all laugh while Austin's cheek burn crimson.

Sierra lifts her shirt until it's over the bump, a small smile on her face. They all smile in awe, seeing the bump that was a production of their best friend/chief and his wife. Sierra rubs her thumb just above her belly button.

Sierra grins and looks at Ally, her eyes twinkling. "Twins?"

Ally's eyes widen in shock for a moment but she then smiles, nodding with a giggle. "How'd you know?"

"The belly is formed differently for the types. Like, if this were only one baby, your stomach would be like a ball. But the shape is slightly droopy. Plus, you're really small, so your stomach wouldn't've been this big." Sierra explains, not even missing the chuckle Matthew gave.

"You guys know the genders?" Tom asks, going over to sit at the couch on the other side of them.

"Girls," Austin smiles, blowing out a breath. "I'm not letting them out of my sight."

Ally sighs and looks at him with a frown. "Please don't start this now."

"Yeah, Austin, you're just paranoid. We're the best out there, everywhere. They won't touch the children and if it makes you feel better, maybe you guys should crash here for a couple of nights after the babies are born. They'll be under our care."

"I love that idea," Austin says immediately, humorless.

"I don't," Ally frowns, sitting up a bit. "I spent a lot of time on their nursery. Knowing you, a few days will turn into never going home."

"Ally, I need you to understand that I need you guys protected at all times," Austin sighs. "One wrong move and you'll all be taken and I'm not risking it."

"Austin, she's your wife," Eleanor says, raising an eyebrow. "Not to mention the pregnant one, aka holding your children inside of her. It's her choice where she wants to start off at."

"Yeah, and we already told you we'd protect them all costs, man. They're basically part of our little family, too, ya know."

"I just don't---"

He gets cut off by alarms going off and the speaker of the building goes off with, "Code red." And it repeats itself over and over. The team's eyes widen while Ally knew it wasn't good, she didn't know what it meant.

"Sierra, get Ally to safety. Tom go with them and figure out what the hell is happening."

Ally looks confused, but Tom and Sierra follows the orders, taking Ally to Tom's workplace, which was below the floorboards of their department.

Eleanor puts a chip in their ear, as does Austin and Matthew. She grabs two guns off the counter and pulls off the guards.

"Take cover guys," Tom speaks into the chips. "They're coming your way."

"How many?" Matt asks, pulling Eleanor around the counter and ducking down.

"Uh... Around 20. The others seem to have been taken out, but don't underestimate."

Austin goes behind the counter on the southside of the room, also taking the guards off his gun.

//

"What's happening?" Ally asks, a bit scared. "I hear shooting."

Sierra looks away from the screen and goes to Ally, sitting her down on the couch behind them. "There's intruders. Don't worry, Austin, Matt, and El can take them."

Ally still looks frightened, so Sierra takes her chip out and puts it in Ally's ear. Ally cringes from the coldness of the cold chip, but eventually it's in her ear. The gunshots are louder and she frowns, looking at Sierra.

"What are these for?"

"Ally?" Austin questions, clearly confused.

Ally's eyes widen and she smiles. "Are you alright?"

Austin sighs into the chip, but answers regardless, knowing she was nervous and scared. "I'm fine. Give Sierra her chip back, though. These are important."

"Okay." She says softly, taking the chip out her ear. She hands it back to Sierra and sighs, bringing her legs on the couch and laying back.

"Oh, shit..." Tom murmurs, going to a camera and zooming in on a person walking towards they're department.

"What?" Sierra asks, going behind him and looking at cameras. Her eyes widen, recognizing a specific gun. "Shit! Austin, El, Matt, get your asses out of there!"

"What's happening?" Ally asks, sitting up. She groans as she stands, wobbling over to the screen of all cameras. Tom hands her her own chip, which Ally thanks him for before putting it in her ear.

"There's a man coming with a RPG Launcher." Tom says, inhaling.

"I can't lead them to you guys!" Austin yells in the microphone, shooting another intruder.

"Well, you have to get the hell out of there!" Tom screams, slamming his hands on the board.

"Austin, I only have a bullet left." Eleanor says.

"I'm out," Matt sighs.

Sierra sighs and shakes her head. "Austin, call the shots. You have approximately 15 seconds. You guys can't take this one."

There's a pauses of completely silence. Sighing, Austin says, "Eleanor and Matthew, go with the others. I've got this."

"What?" Ally frowns, looking exasperated while tears start to form. "Austin, you're gonna die if he shoots that place!"

Austin sighs, closing his eyes. "Who the hell gave her a mic? Ally, I'll be fine, alright? Trust me. We've dealt with worse. It just so happens that we just don't have the supply we need right now."

Soon, Matthew and Eleanor are stumbling down the stairs, out of breath. Eleanor speaks up, saying, "Do you know where these guys are from?"

Tom shakes his head, but Sierra speaks up, "Yeah, it's AAA," she says, moving her hand to a camera and zooming in on it with her finger. "There's the logo on the bag and only they use branded black bullets."

"I can trace that," Tom says, capturing the screenshots to search later. "Austin, you alright?"

There's no reply, so he moves of the cameras of their department and looks around. "There he is!" Ally exclaims, point to him in the footage

They all turn their attention to the man entering the room, though. Ally's heart speeds up, as does the others but they're not as worse.

She's never seen Austin in actual action. Sure, she's seen him in gun training and fighting a few people, but that's as far as she knows. He was one of the best, so he usually kept her as far away as possible from these situations.

//

As the man turns away, Austin immediately gets up from his hiding place behind the counter and shoots the man's stomach twice, low enough to likely paralyze him. The man drops his huge weapon and it fires, but thankfully out the large window. Austin immediately runs towards the man and jumps on him, throwing a few punches.

Finally, though, Austin speaks, "Why the hell did you guys invade us and were specifically coming here?!"

"I'll just deliver..." The man stops to cough up blood. "The message... My boss, he-he is going to attack you soon. And he told me, that you need to keep every... every eye open. Or two little somethings will disappear..."

"Two little somethi..." Austin questions, realization sinking in. "Who are you? Who is your boss?"

"Classified." Is all the man says, chuckling humorlessly.

Austin is about to blow his brains out, but the forces of higher agents walk in with a, "We've got it from here, Moon. Thanks."

Austin sighs and gets off the man as they crowd him, aiming all types of riffles at him. "How the hell did they get in here?"

"A new recruit was a fake and hacked the security systems," the main force, Klein, slightly glaring at him. "This is why I put you on the job."

Austin sighs, knowing this was gonna bite him in his ass later before. "Yeah, sorry."

"It's alright, man. You would've been away from your wife for almost a whole year. I get it. Congrats, by the way."

Austin nods in thanks and watches as they bring the man out of the room. He decides to meet with the others in Tom's lab. He goes down the stairs in the hall case, sighing in relief when he sees they're all alright.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Eleanor almost screams, running her hands through her black hair.

Austin shrugs and looks to Ally, who was staring at him with teary eyes and her arms crossed, looking mad, scared, and relieved. He sighs and makes his way over to her, immediately wrapping his arms around her as she cries.

Matt sighs, looking at the couple. "This isn't a place for you guys to start your family."

"Yeah, babies should be able to grow in a calm setting. This place may be swarmed with agents and spies, but it's not calm or safe for a child, Austin." Sierra says, agreeing.

"But now I'm sure they're out for my kids," Austin says, pulling away from Ally. "I don't even know what the hell they want!"

Eleanor sighs, putting her hand on her head. "Austin, Ally is crying. She was just exposed to what really happens, even around here. Don't give the 'this is what she signed up for when she married you' bullshit because it's not. You guys have been together for five years and this was her first time seeing something like that. Think about something like that happening with your kids around. They'd be more afraid than she is."

Matthew nods, folding his arms. "Let's not forget that you married her, too. She's a normal civilian who just happened to marry you, an international spy. I'm pretty sure she'd like to continue her normal life and not raise her kids in this safety hazard."

Ally doesn't speak up, but she looks at Austin, knowing his friends were too right.

He looks at his team and then at Ally, sighing. Releasing her, he goes over to the couch and takes a seat, burying his hands into his face. "You're all right. Too right, actually. But... my kids, they're just so vulnerable."

"I have an idea," Tom says, standing out his chair and clasping his hands together. "How about we just move to the US with Austin? Our department is destroyed, Austin's paranoid, Ally wants to stay at her home, and we need to stop being so far away from Austin anyway."

All the spies are about to protest before realizing that was a great idea.

"Yeah, that's actually perfect," Austin says, nodding. "You guys will be around Ally and my kids, plus we won't have to be so far apart. Our house is actually big enough for all of us. We have a whole floor that we don't even use."

"Sounds amazing," Eleanor says, grinning. "But Ally's calling the shots this round."

They all stare at Ally, smiling at her. They all knew she was gonna say yes, but it was something about her smile and glow that they loved seeing. They couldn't be more proud of Austin, getting himself someone as cute and nice as Ally.

She giggles and looks at all of them, just grinning. Finally, she nods and watch them cheer and joy around.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 482 27
Austin is about to start his new worldwide tour, expect he needs a young dance partner. Then he mets Ally Dawson who he soon hires. They go on tour t...
111K 2.6K 36
A/N, Warning: this book is so old and I made it when I didn't know how to write properly, so it's kind of ridiculous and not logical. There's grammar...
165K 5.2K 34
~ COMPLETED ~ "You want me to do what!?" "Please Laura. I need you to do this for me!" "Why me? Why not one of your other girl friends?" "Well, uh...
10K 324 15
COMPLETED - 2019 Book 3 of the 'These Four Walls' series. PLEASE READ 'These Four Walls' and 'These Three Years' before reading this story! _______...