My Brother is a Sociopath

By ren_writing

Audrey was 13 years old when she realized something wasn't right with one her closest sibling. We all know th... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
A/N
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Epilogue
Sequel???

Chapter 6

1.8K 40 7
By ren_writing

How do you escape someone who is everywhere? Kai is everywhere. I try to go to the bathroom, he is there waiting for me. I try going outside, he's there asking where I'm going. I can't get away and its killing me.

It's been a week since the incident in my bedroom. It's like it never happened. Kai still treats me like I'm his sister but I know he's scheming inside that devious mind. I don't think he realizes the trauma he's put me through. I never feel safe. I have to tell someone now.

As I walk to the kitchen to get a drink I notice the keys on the counter. Kai is nowhere in sight and it gives me the thought of escape.

I silently walk to the counter and pick up the keys to Kai's car. At this point I'm desperate for any release. After picking up the keys and realizing Kai isn't around, I run to the door towards the car. I sprint all the way to the car and get in. Pushing the key into the ignition, hoping he doesn't hear.

Am I actually doing it? Am I finally free? Putting the car in reverse, I start backing out of the driveway.

"Come on, come on" I say

"Audrey!"

Oh no.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

345K 17.4K 27
☀︎︎𝑯𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈☀︎︎ #3 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒍𝒊𝒎 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 #4 𝒊𝒏 𝒖𝒓𝒅𝒖 #4 𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒊 #12 𝒊𝒏 𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒂 #20 𝒊𝒏 𝒑𝒂𝒌�...
5.5K 376 18
Ananya has become a fairy , she love debu but never confess it . WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN SHE WILL REALIZE . THEIR JOURNEY WILL NOT BE EASY . A LOVE S...
506K 17.1K 27
A mother of four dies protecting her children, who she loved more than anything. After her "accident" she is reborn into The Vampire Diaries, way bef...
383K 13.7K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...