Him (A Zayn Malik Fanfiction)

wmyb_hbg tarafından

Krysta is your typical good girl. She gets good grades and has good friends. She just moved to Bradford, Engl... Daha Fazla

Prologue
Him
Bradford's Bad Boy
Deer in the Headlights
Babe, are you okay?
What if?
Hospital
Smittened
A Bird On The Hand
Not A Chapter
It's Just White
Read
The Next Morning

What Now?

77 1 0
wmyb_hbg tarafından

So just a recap.

"OH MY GOD ZAYN A DEER!! WATCH OUT!!"

*black*

----------------------------------------------

Zayn's P.O.V.

Man that must have been a crazy night. Ohh my head hurts. I need some Advil and some...why am I all wet? What the hell happened last night? I sat up and realized I was outside. In a pile of snow, covered in blood. What the fuck?!? I looked around and saw my car upside down laying next to me.

Oh. My. God.

Everything came back like a horrible dream. Krysta and I were talking and joking and having fun. Then she screamed because a deer was in the road and I swerved into the other lane and then there was a truck. The headlights. I remember them being so bright and thinking I was going to die and that I needed to protect Krysta. I flew over the seat to cover her and hit the steering wheel and turned the car and it went off the road. Then it's fuzzy from there. I look at the car and see the windshield broken. I guess I went out and that's why I am so bloody. But why did this have to happen. We were getting along so well...well except for the part where she thought I was going to kill her. Oh my god I actually did kill her. "KRYSTA!!! KRYSTA!!! ANSWER ME. WHERE ARE YOU???" I scrambled to the car to see her in the passenger window. What have I done. "Krysta if your there please answer me..." I reached my hand over and touched her cheek. She's still warm. That's a good sign right?

"Zayn" I hear a faint voice say.

"Yeah babe I'm here. Are you okay?"

"Just a little lightheaded I guess."

"Well you are upside down. OH MY GOD YOUR UPSIDE DOWN. We need to get you down. Does your neck hurt or anything." I was looking around to see if there was anything that could help me get her out.

"No. Just my head."

"Okay. So just a concussion. I can work with that. Now let's get you out of there." Somehow I was able to get her unbuckled and out of the car. Cut her up a little on the glass from the window. But nothing major. I just sat there in the snow and held her tight. "This is all my fault." I whispered.

"No it's not. It's the dumb deers fault."

"Are you making a joke right now?" I was so surprised.

"Yeah. I guess I am." She laughed. In this moment that laugh was the most beautiful thing ever.

"Well...what now?" I asked as I looked around. Seeing nothing, and it was getting dark. And of course. I have no idea where our phones were or anything else.

----------------------------------------------

A/N

Well...how do you like it?? Please comment and tell me!! don't forget to vote!!! Love you all my little chickadees!!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

9.1K 432 59
What happens when a good girl falls in love with a bad boy? That's simple, they leave broken hearts, loved up Tommo, lonely Anthony, and spray-painte...
1M 15.3K 32
❝Good girls love bad boys.❞
3.3M 76.2K 67
He was the teacher... He was the class bad boy... He was Irresistible. Zayn Malik was known throughout Greater Bradford High School as the bad boy. W...
30.6K 752 21
When Layla moved from Cape Town to Bradford she expected life to chocolate and candy. No one ever said her life would go from heaven to hell in a mat...