No girls allowed (Jaeyong)

By littleLion4321

After causing a lot of drama famous rapper Taeyong is sent back to school. There he meets Jaehyun, a shy boy... More

Intro
1. His reality
2. Mr. Back to School
3. Dancer
4. Unicorns and letters
5. Alive
6. Yestefday
7. The Nerd Crew Defender
8. River fight
9. The new clique
10. Dancing in the dark
11. Building a treehouse
12. Mine
13. Disorder
14. Above the city
15. Lauren's tears
16. Songwriter
17. It's love
18. Meet my parents
19. In their beds
20. Sneaking and kisses
21. Cupid
22. The morning after the storm
23. Rumors
24. Blankets, pine cones and flames
25. Lost and found
26. Birthday party
27. Special favor
28. Handsome stranger
29. Guest in the rain
30. The new king
31. Night call
32. Shattered glass
33. Mad
34. News and plans
35. The rat and the chance
36. Before November
37. World Tour
38. Rose
39. Real love
40. Sleepover
41. Naughty between friends
42. Footsteps in the snow
43. Taeil's downfall
44. T&D's newsroom
45. Emergency meeting
46. Stalker
47. Enslavement
Info
48. Ice ring "date"
49. Little Fairy
50. Sicheng's party
51. Blurry vision
52. The room at the end of the world
53. Secret relationship
54. Back in the snow
55. Before 9
56. Lifetime opportunity
58. In his arms
59. Hard landing
60. The little bedroom
61. The day after
62. Unexpected tears
63. The future star song contest
64. Against the heart
65. His only friend
66. Innocent talks
67. Rain
68. L
69. The boy with new skin
70. Math class
71. Broken rain
72. Emotional
73. The best driver in town
74. Cold fries
75. Bunny's plan
76. Track 12
77. Friends for life
78. 5 p.m.
79. Ask Yuta
80. The cutest trip mate
81. Little obsession
82. Confused
83. Tomorrow
84. Sincerely 'Mine'
85. Loud
86. Whispered at dawn
87. Graduation day
88. Sing
Author's note + Sequel info
The journey continues

57. Tiger in the pool

10.6K 715 627
By littleLion4321

It was a lot of fun for both and soon the crew was ready moving on to the swimming pool set. Jae was sent back to the stylist as the director had a new idea with him. He got a very edgy shirt and glittering pants, and the older lady curled his hair a little, and put it up. She also gave him a darker eye make up. Jae had fun watching how his appearance changed in the mirror, it was so different from the ordinary school boy in used trainers and jeans.

He hoped Taeyong will like his new look but he had no time to ask him about it.

The assistant led him to the pool with the huge glass widows that were now as dark as the night sky behind them. Taeyong was dancing with the widow wall behind him, he was wearing all black to silver jewelry and Jae stopped admiring his smooth moves. He wondered when Taeyong had the time to learn a new routine, probably during the break. The fabric of his bigger shirt was flying around him like dark wings when he was dancing and Jae felt he's more than attracted. His stomach tingled again, he wished to have at least five minutes alone with his boyfriend, for a little kiss.

But Taeyong finished dancing and grabbed some water from his manager while the director told Jae to get ready.

The crew ran around changing the positions of the huge lamps, bringing some pillows and pot flowers. They created a little jungle around the windows, some wind machines were brought to the poolside.

"You look cute and sexy," Taeyong stopped next to Jae pinching his back playfully.

"Thanks," Jae blushed harder. "Nice dance," he muttered.

"Thanks," Taeyong took another sip of water moving closer laying his hands around Jae's waist.

"Do you have some time after the shooting?" asked Taeyong and Jae shivered.

"I guess," he said quietly.

"I guess means yes," Taeyong moved so close to his ear that Jae felt a wet sensation when his boyfriend touched it with his lips.

Jae was so happy but when he looked back to the set but his smile faded as he spotted a white tiger which was brought along the pool to the pillows.

"What's that?" asked Jae and Taeyong held him tighter.

"Are you afraid of tigers?" he whispered "I'm way wilder than it," he raised his brows causing Jae to sighed.

The director came to them to explained how Jae should sing the slower part of the chorus lying on the pillows and caressing the tiger behind the ears.

"But what if it bites me?" Jae wasn't convinced.

"It's trainer is right here, nothing will happen, it's a trained animal," assured the man.

Jae glanced at Taeyong who rubbed his back in an encouraging way, so he moved a few steps closer to the tiger.

He took a breath then went along the pool on shaky legs.

"I'll give you something special later if you won't be afraid!" shouted Taeyong who was jumping up like a little girl and Jae didn't know who to be afraid of more, the tiger or his boyfriend.

He laid down while the tiger looked at him with deep yellow eyes when the boy tried to keep a somehow cool face.

"Relax!" shouted the director, so Jae took a breath changing position on the pillow. When the man was somehow happy he shouted 'Action!' and the playback sounded around them.

Jae sang to it while the camera crew moved around him.

He was afraid but he raised his hand and put it into the fluffy fur. The tiger moved slightly but stayed calm and so did Jae.

Taeyong was shouting cheers from the other side of the pool till the director told him to shut up and Jae smiled to himself.

"Ok this was a warm up, try it again, and with the rose petals," said the director.

Men with baskets ran to the wind machines and climbed on ladders from the sides.

They wind was blowing around Jae and the air filled with small pink flowers, like bigger snowflakes. Jae caressed the tiger trying to imagine it's Taeyong's fuffy hair when he started to act as sexy as he could.

They recorded it two more times before the director was finally happy. The trainer ran to the tiger and put a lash on it. Ten men escorted it out of the poolside and Jae took a breath. He moved up brushing the rose petals off his clothes.

"And we're ready, thank you a lot," said the director so everyone clapped.

The man came to Jae and shook his hands telling him he did great. Taeyong was covered by a crowd of people, he was moving around the room thanking each worker and assistant separately. The young lady who was Jae's guide the wole day brought a table on small wheels with champagne glasses and everyone got one. Jae thanked and took a small sip. Moments later Taeyong was right next to him shouting 'cheers' touching his glass with his. Someone told them to pose and Taeyong smiled bright when he hugged Jae.

The people finished they champagne and Jae gave the rest of the glass to Taeyong who smiled brightly but brought it back to the assistant.

"You'fe kissing me," whispered Jae when they walked to the changing room to get rid of the make up and dress into their own clothes.

"Sorry it's just.. I don't mind kissing but I mind someone's glass," Taeyong laughed.

They spent the next hour with the stylist so when Jae glanced at his phone it was showing 3 a.m.

"Don't call your mom yet," Taeyong took his phone from him and hid in his jeans.

"But!" Jae tried to protest.

"I'll be nice, just a little wild," Taeyong made a tiger like sound and pretended he wants to bite Jae's lips causing the boy to blush hard.

The stylist and the young assistant said bye, soon the space around them got emptier.

"Here's the key, but I'll be back at 6 a.m. to cheek everything," Mr. Billy came and handed the keys to Taeyong.

"Thank's a lot," the boy smiled wider.

The man shook his head then left the room.

Taeyong waited twenty more minutes before walking out of the changing room to the hall. The castle was still lit up but perfectly quiet, so the boy led Jae through the rooms to the swimming pool.

"What's on youf mind?" asked Jae stopping.

"You," Taeyong placed the keys on a hammock chair and kissed Jae's lips.

"But what do you want to do?" Jae was shaking.

"Not this," Taeyong's eyes were playful, he flirted with every gesture when he lifted Jae's sweater and threw it behind him.

Jae tried to breath, to think, to say yes or no, or maybe, but all his defenses were down, so he let Taeyong to undress them till they were left in underwear only and Jae trembled.

"I hope you can swim," Taeyong let go of him and ran to the pool jumping in and causing a massive splash.

"I do," Jae whispered touching his lips, they were so pleased he was falling.

He walked to the edge of the pool but got hit by water from Taeyong.

"Come in!" the boy dived in and Jae counted to three and jumped.

The water was cool not to cold not too warm and he swam a little enjoying the relaxing movements after the long hours of waiting and shooting. He reached the other edge of the pool when Taeyong resurfaced right next to him. He took a sip and spat the water out like a fountain on Jae's neck causing the boy to blush harder.

"Do you enjoy your wild life with me?" asked Taeyong while he pressed Jae against the pool wall and kissed his neck passionately.

"I..." Jae ran out of words.

His whole reality changed so much since he had met Taeyong. The boy who had nothing apart from school, music, Doyongy and Taeil was recording a official video with a superstar, he got fancy make up and clothes, he played with a tiger's fur, was out on parties, visited China for New Years Eve, and was kissed a lot, he had a boyfriend who was pleasing him in a swimming pool in a castle far away from the rest of the world. Jae suddenly moaned loud.

This was a life he never imagined to happen but now it was his reality.

He moved his hands along Taeyong's body while he was kissed endlessly, soon he found himself licking off water drops from Taeyong's face, and shoulders...

Hi, I'd like to wish you all a happy Christmas time, a beautiful holiday with all the loved ones :)

I also want to thank you for being here and supporting me and my book <3

I hope you like the chapter. What do you think about the second part of the shooting and the boys getting closer again?

Here are a few short info

1. Next week I'll post the chapters regularly (Tuesday and Friday)

2. The special present for you will be posted on my account on December 25th around 12 am KST (this sounds like a teaser :D )

Much <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.1K 1.8K 34
"Only a man would be stupid enough to date you." // Photography AU where Jaehyun meets his ex Taeyong after being apart for years. He's about to beco...
123K 4.6K 38
"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦" In which the boys always treasured y/n, their only girl friend. Foll...
163K 11.1K 41
My boyfriend's crush is kissing a girl, thought Renjun sarcastically, a little bit bitterly... Renjun's life is a crazy mess, Jeno has trust issues, ...
11K 659 30
"You loved me back then, but what about now?" In which Taeyong is unfortunately reunited with his first love years after their bitter and messy break...