No girls allowed (Jaeyong)

By littleLion4321

After causing a lot of drama famous rapper Taeyong is sent back to school. There he meets Jaehyun, a shy boy... More

Intro
1. His reality
2. Mr. Back to School
3. Dancer
4. Unicorns and letters
5. Alive
6. Yestefday
7. The Nerd Crew Defender
8. River fight
9. The new clique
10. Dancing in the dark
11. Building a treehouse
12. Mine
13. Disorder
14. Above the city
15. Lauren's tears
16. Songwriter
17. It's love
18. Meet my parents
19. In their beds
20. Sneaking and kisses
21. Cupid
22. The morning after the storm
23. Rumors
24. Blankets, pine cones and flames
25. Lost and found
26. Birthday party
27. Special favor
28. Handsome stranger
29. Guest in the rain
30. The new king
31. Night call
32. Shattered glass
33. Mad
34. News and plans
35. The rat and the chance
36. Before November
37. World Tour
38. Rose
39. Real love
40. Sleepover
41. Naughty between friends
42. Footsteps in the snow
43. Taeil's downfall
44. T&D's newsroom
45. Emergency meeting
46. Stalker
47. Enslavement
Info
48. Ice ring "date"
49. Little Fairy
50. Sicheng's party
51. Blurry vision
52. The room at the end of the world
53. Secret relationship
54. Back in the snow
56. Lifetime opportunity
57. Tiger in the pool
58. In his arms
59. Hard landing
60. The little bedroom
61. The day after
62. Unexpected tears
63. The future star song contest
64. Against the heart
65. His only friend
66. Innocent talks
67. Rain
68. L
69. The boy with new skin
70. Math class
71. Broken rain
72. Emotional
73. The best driver in town
74. Cold fries
75. Bunny's plan
76. Track 12
77. Friends for life
78. 5 p.m.
79. Ask Yuta
80. The cutest trip mate
81. Little obsession
82. Confused
83. Tomorrow
84. Sincerely 'Mine'
85. Loud
86. Whispered at dawn
87. Graduation day
88. Sing
Author's note + Sequel info
The journey continues

55. Before 9

9.4K 726 584
By littleLion4321

I love him, told his mind, isn't it simple - Jae smiled to himself.

"Stop grinning and answer my question!" his mum became irritated.

"He's nice," risked Jae.

"Nice?" his mum looked like if she had overheard him.

"Yes, and a gfeat ffiend," continued Jae while she winced at each 'f' sound.

"I really hope that when you part ways in June after school ends you will stop meeting him," she said. "Also, your eighteenth birthday is next month and I think we need to talk honestly about a few things," she spoke whit a face that made Jae willing to run and hide.

"Ok," he muttered.

"First what university are you going to apply to?" she focused her eyes on him.

"I thought about Aft depaftment at ouf univefsity, Taeil wanted to go thefe too..." Jae stopped.

"Taeil won't go any university anymore because of plagiarism," his mom tensed.

"But it's not faif, Kun copied his essay!" Jae raised his voice.

"But you can't prove it," she crossed her hands when Jae felt like slapped in the face. "Anyway, question two, I want to meet your girlfriend, dad says she comes her sometimes even in the evening. I've seen her a few times but I want to meet her and her parents."

"What?" Jae opened his mouth in disbelief. "You mean Laufen?'"

"I recon her name is Lauren," his mom sighed.

"But... but she's a ffiend," Jae was shocked. "She's Yuta's giflffiend, besides she's mad at me," Jae lowered his head again.

"Why is she mad?" his mom has this strict voice that demanded an answer.

"Because I tfied to intfoduce hef to Taeil, and she didn't like him," whispered Jae.

"Why on Earth have you tried to introduce her to Taeil!" his mom was shouting.

"Because, Taeil has a cfush on hef," Jae risked a glance at her face.

"What, it's the girl Taeil likes and you try to pair them up! Boy don't you have better things to do, school for example, or homework!" she was stunned. "My own son is waisting his time on such rubbish, I can't believe!" she was so disappointed Jae slipped from the chair.

"Can I go now?" he asked.

"Of course you can go, I can't look at you, such a disappointment in the family," she turned to the window and he saw tears in her eyes she didn't let out.

Jae wanted to run into the snow covered night and never return.

"Can I go fof a walk?" he asked.

"No, it's dark, where do you want to go!" she raised her voice.

"Fof a walk, can't I even go fof a walk!" he raised his voice too.

"So go, freeze there, go ahead, but don't bother to wake me up, if you come late, I'm going to sleep at 9, I have a job that puts the clothes on your ungrateful back!" she said.

"Fine!" Jae got up.

He stormed the living room and checked if he has the wallet and the phone, then he put his winter shoes and the jacket on before slamming the front door shut.

It was snowing again when he was walking through the neighborhood furious as always after a confrontation with his mom.

He reached the corner of the street and stopped, he took his phone out then called Taeyong.

His boyfriend opened the door of his apartment letting Jae in an hour later when the taxi Taeyong paid for got through the snow covered city.

"And she said I don't need to bothef to come back!" Jae had tears frozen to his cheeks when he fell into Taeyong's arms.

"I hope she'll change one day but I guess it's impossible," Taeyong sighed.

He rubbed Jae's back and helped him out of his thick jacket. Jae left his shoes in the hall then walked to the couch.

The living room was warm, a fire was crackling in the fireplace on the other side of the wall. Everything was as always perfectly clean and Jae hugged a pillow that smelled like Taeyong's favorite colony.

Taeyong brought some snacks and coke then jumped on the couch. He put his hand over Jae's.

"You need to come back before 9 p.m.," he muttered.

"No, afe you kicking me out!" shouted Jae.

"No, I don't but if you'll stay the night out your mom will ask questions, and where will you be, Doyoung, Taeil, Ten and Sicheng are all in China, she will know it was me who has given you shelter," Taeyong shook his head.

"No, but she said she doesn't cafe," Jae grabbed his hand.

"She does, and you couldn't explain it so it's better for both of us, or she won't let you out of the house," Taeyong begged.

"I get it," Jae had a dark look.

"Jae, at least we have two hours for each other," Taeyong caressed his hiar.

"I know," Jae was mad again.

He got the unpleasant feeling Taeyong doesn't want to have him sleepover in his flat, for whatever reasons.

"Don't be sad, I love you," Taeyong leaned closer and kissed his cheek.

"Ok," Jae swallowed. "But we should tell the tfuth aftef my eighteenth bifthday," said Jae out loud and Taeyong opened his mouth.

"You mean come out, as a couple?" he asked.

"Yes," Jae looked straight at him. "Of afe you embaffassed to be with me officially."

"No, I'm not, but we discussed it earlier," Taeyong moved closer and put his hand on Jae's knee.

"But we should, Kun can't win Taeil desefve to be back at school," Jae spoke what was on his mind for so long.

"Jae, I don't think, what about your parents?" Taeyong tried to reason.

"I will be eighteen, I can move out and live with you," said Jae.

The other's face became darker, he lowered his head.

"Of if you don't want..."

"Volcano Jae, I'll think about it ok," Taeyong caressed his cheek.

"Ok," Jae nodded.

He glanced at the clock they had spent 15 precious minutes on talking while they could have kissed and he moved closer licking Taeyong's nose.

"Wouldn't you like to have that evefyday," asked Jae nibbling Taeyong's lower lip.

The boy smiled but stayed quiet.

"To much of pleasure might also get boring someday," his dark eyes carried fire when he kissed Jae passionately.

Jae wanted to argue but Taeyong never let him because he did things to his lips that made Jae crazy, and so they kissed the whole hour 45 minutes, till Jae needed to leave Taeyong's arms and caught a taxi home.

Hello, Thank you for all the love and support <3 The new chapter is up how do you like it?

What do you think about Jae's arguments with his mom and Taeyong? Why do you think his boyfriend never lets him stay in his flat for longer?

Btw I've heard NCT Dream will be in the 'Victory' show next week, I'm so excited to see my favorite unit again :)

Much <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

369K 25.1K 75
When Jaehyun starts to live the adult life he discoverers that Taeyong's mistakes are breaking his heart and trust. Despite all the hardships he must...
2K 119 4
❝ I got ninety-nine problems saying goodbye .❞ jaehyun was unsure of what his feelings for sicheng might be. he only knew that he never wanted to say...
11.8K 588 6
In which Jaehyun betrayed Doyoung.. and when he realizes what he's done wrong, Doyoung dies in a car accident that night. The next year, becomes the...
112K 3.8K 15
❝literally, it's like every room in the building around mine is filled with moans!❞ © hnymooon, 2020. » lowercase; english » completed [sta...