Ghost hunt: What they don't k...

Bởi photograph999

First Naru leaves as if nothing happened. 5 years later he comes back as if nothings changed. He can't of bee... Xem Thêm

What they don't know won't hurt them.
Uninvited guests
Mai to the rescue?
This is my bar and I didn't invite you.
You are not my employer anymore Mr Davis.
How is it any of your concern?
persistance...
Release
truths...
First day.
The first case??
the beginning
Untitled Part 13
Mai... Tea...
the rest of the crew are here
talk about a welcome party...
...and the battle begins...
relaxing???
REALLY??!!
Naru? Embarrassed?
MONK!!!!
Walking out of hospital... MAI!
It would hurt too much...
dreams...
Dreams... or Nightmares??
HELP!
NO!!!
Savers??
Demon or Demons?
Demon VS Demon
My True Devil
The Winner is?
Authors note.
The Truth...
What happened... (part 1)
Mai's Past...
20 questions...
...blame game.
A week...
the letter...
Authors Note
Finding her

Mai's past

914 28 3
Bởi photograph999

That tea shop that we met in i owned for a 14 months, i practically opened it with the money i had left as soon as you left, but after the 'incident' i had to close it. I couldn't afford it and i didn't have the time.

And thats it." i say as if its nothing. I stare at everyone and they stare back.

"i am going to go back to my home now and i suggest you do the same, tomorrow we will meet at the SPR office and i will answer any questions you have. Tonight just let this sink in."

I stand up and walk away "night guys"

Naur's POV:

i was silent the whole way back to the flat.

no words could form in my mouth or mind.

she died because i left!

ITS ALL MY FAULT!

i turned her down and she got raped....

she lost her virginity to a demon because of me.

She didn't even get the privilege of losing it to a loved one.

no wonder you changed so much Mai.

When we arrive i get out of the van and head of the trees behind our building.

"WHY HER? WHY WHY WHY????

SHE'S A GOOD PERSON!! IT WAS MY FALUT!!" i walk over to the tree and start punching it letting go.

my hands started to bleed and my PK increased.

and for once I cry.

I couldn't admit my love because I couldn't believe that she loved me. I left her for too long. And now she's a walking corpse.

As I start to lose my strength I sit down against the tree, my hands bleeding, and I start to sob.

I don't know how long I was there, I fell asleep. I opened my eyes to the sunshine and looked at my watch to realise that it was 6:00am.

Everyone will be waiting at SPR soon and then its 20 questions. But i'm not going to lie I have some questions of my own.

"Lin get the van ready!" I shout. "let's get this over and done with."

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

28.4K 1.3K 58
It's been 4 years since Naru left for England and left Mai broken, she was so upset about it for a year but finally gets it together. Gets a success...
6K 404 19
It has been some time since Naru left for England. Mai, once in a while, sees all the gang except for Naru, Lin and Madoka. She believes she has move...
6.9K 168 12
(UNDER EDITING)⚠️ 16+ ⚠️This story begins with a dream vision of death who's death a certain Eugene Davis. A young high school girl named Mai Taniyam...
4.5K 159 22
Mai is never one to get down in the dumps. But what happens when her sudden depression on a case could kill her? Naru knows he has to protect her, bu...