Capture My Soul: A Lucifer Fa...

By poptastic749

Lorelai Thomas is the poster child for being a Good Girl. Well mannered, outstanding grades and a need to suc... More

Chapter One: First Encounter
Chapter Two: Thoughts About You
Chapter Three: Dazed and Confused
Chapter Four: Wining and Dining
Chapter Five: Desire Unto Thee
Chapter Seven: Consequences of Actions
Chapter Eight: Dark Haze
Chapter Nine: Dont Stop
Chapter Ten: Field Trip
Chapter Eleven: Distractions
Chapter Twelve: Interruptions
Chapter Thirteen: Affection and Trepidation
Chapter Fourteen: Lustful Antics
Chapter Fifteen: Beautiful Horrors
Chapter Sixteen: Cinderella
Chapter Seventeen: The Gala
Chapter Eighteen: Dance the Night Away
Chapter Nineteen: First Time
Chapter Twenty: Revelations
Chapter Twenty One: The Attack
Chapter Twenty Two: Reassurances
Chapter Twenty Three: The Doctor Is In
Chapter Twenty Four: Falling
Chapter Twenty Five: Inseparable
Chapter Twenty Six: Please, Sir
Chapter Twenty Seven: The Truth Shall Set Me Free
Chapter Twenty Eight: Torture of the Soul
Chapter Twenty Nine: Hope and Fear
Chapter Thirty: Sacrafice
Authors Note

Chapter Six: Foot Fetish

20.5K 433 39
By poptastic749

"I thought you were joking when you said you were going to stay here!" I exclaimed as I stared wide eyed as Lucifer splayed out on my bed, clutching my towel tightly. After a few more minutes of light conversation I had gotten out of bed, stating that I needed to get cleaned up and take a shower. "Oh a shower, well Ive already had one but I guess I can suffer through another one." Lucifer had smirked at me. I looked over my shoulder, eyes narrowed. "Fortunately its a communal bathroom. No men allowed, sorry."

"Oh communal! Thats something Ive never tried before." His smirk grew as I walked across my small room to retrieve my toiletry bag, shaking my head. "Really? Thats a shocker." I said, bending over and picking my stuff up. I looked over at him as I stood up and found him watching my behind. His eyes met mine and he chuckled, "thanks for the show, darling." I had rolled my eyes, iliciting another chuckle from him. "Well if I cant join you, Ill just wait for you right here." He had said, leaning back on my bed with his hands behind his head. I had simply laughed and left, but now was startled to find him still there, watching me appreciatively as I wore nothing but a skimpy towel. "Whatever made you think that, darling? Im always good on my word."

"Apparently," I whispered, closing the door and stepping into the room. I was hyperly aware of his eyes following me around the room as I walked over to my dressar. I inhaled deeply, desperately trying to calm my nerves. There was nothing but the thin layer of fabric standing between me and the man behind me and that thought alone had me weak in the knees. I opened my dressar drawer and stopped as my eyes took in my bras and panties. Crap, I thought. I turned around, meeting Lucifers gaze. "I cant exactly get dressed with you gawking at me, so would you mind..." I gestured to the door with my free hand. Lucifer looked from me to the door and then back again. "Well of course you can, love, youre just choosing not too."

Lucifer stood up, getting off the bed and walking towards me. His eyes ran up and down my body and as he got closer my breath hitched in my throat as I backed up. I could feel the open drawer press into my back as Lucifer got close to me. We stood inches apart, his chest lightly brushing against my towel as I looked up at him with wide eyes. I couldnt breathe, his presence both scared and excited me. His eyes searched mine and I watched as he seemed to lull something over in his mind before finally deciding. He exhaled loudly and nodded, stepping back. "Ill wait for you outside," he murmured. I watched him leave and exhaled in relief as the door closed.

I shook my head and turned to my clothes, letting the towel slip from my shoulders and fall to the floor. I pawed through my drawer, pulling out a black bra and slipping it on. I bit my lip as I pulled out my matching black panties, tugging them on. I glanced at myself in my full length mirror, blushing at the thoght of Lucifer's eyes on me like this. I let my mind wander to thoughts of him walking in on me, placing his hands on my bare skin. My lips turned up in a small exuberent smile and I shook my head, banishing the thought. Nothing good will come of that, I thought.

A few minutes later I emerged, fully dressed, to find Lucifer flipping through some papers on my coffee table, My eyes widened and I dashed across the room to snatch them out of his hands. "What are you doing!?" I gasped, looking up at him with wide, anxious eyes. His eyes narrowed, "looking through your work, its fantastic, love."

"You-you cant look at that!" My breathing picked up as I quickly moved to gather the rest of my story. "Why not?"

"Its private Lucifer! I dont let anyone read my work until its finished and this-this is not finished." I clutched the papers to my chest like a lifeline. I hadnt let anyone read my stuff ever, not unless it was absolutely necessary. I couldnt handle the judgement I knew some people had when they read my work. I had to make sure my work was perfect before anyone read it and to have someone read a rough draft was my worst nightmare. "I dont know what you consider finished but that definately seemed finished to me," he said. I bit my lip, shaking my head and wandering over to my room to toss the stack of papers on my bed. "Its not and Id appreciate it if you didnt rumage through my things again." I said, closing the door before turning to him. Lucifer got up off the couch, nodding and putting his hands in his pockets. "Alright, darling. Ill behave, at a price." He smirked, his eyes darkening slightly.

My brows rose as a tingling sensation worked its way up my spine. "A price?" I squeaked. Lucifer reached out and grabbed my hand, gently pulling me forward into his chest. He pulled my arms up and atound his neck before wrapping his around my waist. Lucifers dark eyes held mine as I looked up at him, I felt his sweet breath upon my cheek and felt my own grow pink in colour. "My price is a kiss," he murmured softly. My brows knit together slightly. "A kiss?"

"Yes, but you have to kiss me."

"I dont understand," I whispered. Lucifer pulled me closer so that my body was completely flush against his. I could feel his heart beat, his chest vibrating as he spoke. "Yes, love. I want you to want to kiss me. I want you to do it on your own terms, however long it takes." His voice dropped down to barely above a whisper as he spoke the last part and I felt something small inside of me crack a little. I bit my lip, searching his eyes. Of course I wanted to kiss him, but I understood what he meant. He didnt just want me to kiss him, he wanted me to feel comfortable with taking what I wanted; with taking him. I knew I shouldnt but oh how I wanted to. So as I leaned up, rising on my tiptoes, I threw caution to the wind.

My lips touched his gently at first, hesitantly pressing themselves against his. Then as I tasted his enticing flavour, my body took over. I inhaled sharply through my nose and deepened the kiss, my lips still moving slowly against his. My hands entangled in his hair as his hands held my hips firmly in place. I hummed apprecatively against his lips and parted my own, inhaling his sweet scent. But before he could take advantage of my parted lips I gently bit down on his lower lip, tugging on it slightly as I opened my eyes and pulled back, completely stepping out of his arms. Lucifer opened his eyes and watched me with a dark gaze as a small smirk touched his lips. "Why theres a little vixen in you, isnt there?" I simply smirked and shrugged, tossing my hair over my shoulder. Two could play at that game and though I wasnt too familiar with any of this, I had leardned enough from Jade to even out the playing field a little.

"Unfortunately I dont believe youll get the answer to that question." I smirked. Lucifer chuckled, shoving his hands in his pant pockets, "Oh love, you clearly dont know me."

* * *

"So what are we doing here?" I asked as Lucifer opened the car door for me. I stepped out into the hot LA sun, raising my hand to shade my eyes. I looked up at the posh building, taking in its expanse and larger than life exterior. "We," Lucifer started, placing his hand on the small of my back, "are having a brunch a date."

"A brunch date?" I smirked, glancing up at him as he led me into the building. We stepped into a massive foyer, black marble floors and crystal chandelier adding to the grandios feel of the place. Across from where we stood at the entrance you could see a patio of some sort, overlooking the ocean. The restaurant was perched atop of cliffs, giving its guests an exquisite view. I bit my lip as a couple walked out, the woman wearing a designer dress that was clearly more sophisticated than anything I ever wore, let alone owned. I suddenly felt undredressed in comparison to the rest of the guests here and started nervously tugging at my light tank top and black denim shorts.

"Lucifer..." I started, on the brink of telling him that maybe we should go somewhere else. But before I could say anything I was interrupted as a gentleman in a grey suit came toward us. "Mr. Morningstar what a pleasure to have you back, a table for two I presume?"

"Of course. Darling?" Lucifer offered his arm, trying to lead me into the place but I stood frozen. His eyes narrowed slightly as he saw me chewing on my lip. "Whats the problem, darling?"

"I think Im a tad underdressed." I whispered, gesturing to the crowd inside. The maitre de met my eyes giving me a once over, it looked like he was about to agree with me when Lucifer cut him off. "Of course not, you look lovely. Im sure Alessandro here can agree." I glanced from Lucifer to Alessandro and saw hm staring at Lucifer somewhat wide eyed. Then his nervous gaze came back to me. "Of-of course, you look ravishing! Youll fit right in."

"Now you see, all settled." I glanced up at him questioningly but followed the maitre de in anyways. He led us through the restaurant to one of the tables on the patio. A white linened table met us with a big white umbrella shading us from the scortching sun. Silverware and glasses already lay on the table, another server coming to promotly fill our glasses with ice water. Lucifer pulled out my chair, tucking me in once I was seated. I reached to place my napkin in my lap but was beat again by him, grabbing it and doing it for me. Huh, hes really going all the way then.

Lucifer sat across from me and once seated, our menus were handed to us. The waiter that had followed Alessandro to the table was Jean-claude, a younger man who was politely ignoring me while oogling my date. I frowned, looking into my menu as I felt self-conscious. "Can I get you drinks to start with?"

"Two mimosas please," Lucifer piped up. My eyes moved from the menu to his, my brows raising as I gave him a pointed look. "Dont give me that, its 11:00 in the morning, love." He smirked and a slow blush creeped up my neck. I once again tried reading the menu and was displeased to find nothing at all remotely close to the brunch food I was used to. Instead, the elegant ivory pages were filled things like lox and cream cheese or poached eggs with a bearnaise sauce, whatever that was. I finally found something that seemed to resemble french toast, except it was made with a brioche instead of regular bread.

I sighed closing the menu and shaking my head slightly. Lucifer looked at me, his eyes narrowing. "Whats wrong, love?"

"This place isnt me," I murmured, gesturing around to the elegant people dressed to the nines. "Its so...luxiourious and ostentatious. I dont belong in a place like this." Lucifer frowned as I spoke, his thoughts seeming to move inward. "Would you like to go someplace else?" Did I? I for sure felt out of place in this establishment, the staff thought so too. I looked around again taking in how everyone was dressed, how everyone had a sort of regal air about them. Even Lucifer blended well with his three piece suit. But me? Plain old Lorelai in my most likely out of style clothes? One hundread percent was I an outlier here.

But as my eyes met Lucifer's again I swear I saw a nervous twitch peak up out of all his male bravado. The thought of him nervously trying to impress me softened me slightly and I found myself agreeing to stay without a second thought. "Wonderful, I know youll enjoy yourself here." I smiled shyly as the waiter returned with our drinks. He took our orders and as he walked away Lucifer raised his glass, "a toast."

I lifted mine up slightly, meeting his steady gaze. "To you, and unlocking that little minx within you." I blushed scarlet, letting him clink his glass to mine. We sipped our drinks, our eyes locked as he gave me a knowing wink. On the one hand I was mortified that he would bring up sex in a place like this, but on the other hand...it made me feel slightly wanton. An idea sprang to mind and I bit my lip wondering if I should follow through. Come on, Lor, dont chicken out now! I mentally scolded myself while starting to act without thinking twice about it. Beneath the table I slipped off my sandal, crossing my legs so that my bare foot was elevated. I propped my elbow on the table, my chin resting in my hand as I captured Lucifer's gaze. Then, ever so slowly, let my bare foot trace up the length of his leg under the cover of the table.

A surprised look filled his features, following a sly smirk. "Well, well now she comes out to play." I smirked, hoping I was giving off a sultry look as my dark curls blew slightly in the wind. My foot slid up past his knee and inbetween his legs. I bit my lip, watching at how ensanred he was in my little game. I slid my foot back down, only to slie it back up again, this time sliding my foot into his pant leg. "My, my," he whispered, "for someone who doesnt want to have sex with me youre clearly uping the stakes, Ms. Thomas."

Oh god, I thougt as he used my last name. It was something meant to sound so formal yet at the same time sounded so seductive. I shrugged, leaning forward slightly. "I dont know what you mean." He smirked, leaning closer as well, shifting himself so now my leg was fully innside of his dress pants. My foot between his legs rubbing agaisnt him. "Oh you know exactly what I mean, I also think your whole love shenanigan is a distraction. I think you like playing coy." He had me there, this was fun. Taking control, in a restaurant of all places, knowing that things couldnt go further because we were so exposed. I merely shrugged, feigning innocence. That didnt seem to please him and suddenly there was a devilish look in his eyes, warning me that he was about to take back whatever control I had just gained.

"Well two can play at that game, love." I felt him shift, keeping my foot in place while he slowly and discreetly moved his hips forward and back. I stared at him, eyes wide as I glanced around to see if anyone had noticed. Thankfully not, but I was stunned when he picked up the pace his movements growing a little less discreet. What am I doing!? I thought, am I actually letting him jerk off to my foot? A surpised giggle escaped me, causing Lucifer to pause in his riské display. I covered my mouth with my hands, hiding my grin. "What, may I ask, is so funny?"

"This, this whole thing." I gestured around and pointedly glanced down at the table. "Youre going at it...with my foot!" I giggled again. Lucifer's eyes softened and he grinned. "Clearly youve never heard of a foot fetish."

I crinkled my nose, giggling some more. "Is that a thing?"

"Indeed it is, but I am not one of the lowly weirdos who have it." I chuckled, moving some hair away from my face as I pulled my foot back. "I dont know, you could have fooled me." Lucifer grinned, opening his mouth to most likely retort with some witty comeback when our food arrived.

Yes, things were definately getting interesting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.3K 1.2K 33
Set after 4x10 with a little, tiny, itty bitty change to the end scene. "What meaning would life have if one's world was destroyed? Well, Lucifer's w...
646K 34.7K 60
He's smart, he's sexy, he's the devil in disguise. Lucifer Morningstar has ruled Hell since the beginning of time and now he's bored. A thousand yea...
142K 1.5K 13
Kelsey's young, naive and most importantly.. a virgin. feeling pressured to impress her experienced new boyfriend, she seeks out two experts for advi...
202K 3.9K 25
*MATURE CONTENT* A Little Insight: As I walked to my wardrobe, he stood up and began taking slow, sinister steps towards me with his claws extracted...