The Alpha's Omega Mate

By _Spresso_

Eclipse is the omega of the star pack. Her pack treats her like a maid. When Eclipse was younger she always w... More

prologue
One: Omega
Two ~ Mate?
Three ~ home?
Four ~ Enemy
5. Stalker
6. Love?
7. Plans and chill
9. training
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.Shopping!
17. Burning
18. No Answers
19.
20. The jerkwad
21.
22. Jerkwad Problems
23. Finally Figured Out!
24. Docters and Hatred
25. Luke
26. Forgiveness
27.
28. Explaining
29.
30. New People?
31. Parents!?!
32. New Chapter???
33. Marriage?
34. War!
Sequel

8. Questioning

15.4K 320 63
By _Spresso_

"Ugh! Stupid Cylis!" We both yell at the same time, we are hooked. This is about the sixth day, okay, so basically, each day after everything is taken care of, we come in here and watch Vampire Diaries, though we both decided to take a break to get more done around the pack.

We still haven't found Beth but I'm going to question her friend, I decided I needed to take responsibility, Xavier will be there though, of course. "I should probably go to bed." I say standing up and stretching. "I have to question you know who tomorrow." (Voldemort?) Taylor sighs as she turns off the TV and rolls on her side.

"Yeah I need to go to bed too, I have to do some border patrol tomorrow because someone got hurt." I bite my lip. "What time?" I ask. "Six fifteen." She says. I let out a small sigh in relief, we get the least amount of rogues at that time. "You worried for me?" She says raising an eyebrow. "Of course I am!" "I'll be safe, night Eclipse." "You better be, night Taylor." I walk out of her room as she turns the light off and begin my journey to my room.

.

When I am a few doors down from my room, right next to Xavier's. I hear a 'psst' from my right and then I get slammed against the wall. "Ohmygosh, LUNA!" The person holding me springs off and looks down in shame, I swear my heart is in my throat. "Lexi?" I ask. "And Lizzie." Another girl comes out of a room, her head also facing down. "What were y'all doing?" I ask.

Lizzie and Lexi are twins that are both seventeen. Lexi has pitch black hair with a blue streak, while Lizzy has the same color but with a pink streak instead of blue. They are both fairly tall standing at probably about 5'4 with lightly tanned skin and beautiful green eyes.

"We were trying to prank Sally." Lizzy says sheepishly. I look at them for a second and can't help but crack up. "I'm am so terribly sorry for ruining your prank." They both stare at me. "What Luna?" I lightly growl. "Why does everyone call me that! Well I know why, but still, urg! It's Eclipse!"

(Throws @ sigh at self)

"Sorry Luna." They both say. I narrow my eyes at them. "Eclipse!" Lexi quickly corrects and I slightly laugh. "It was nice running into you two, I would love to become friends, but sleep comes first." They both laugh and nod. I begin to walk off before I turn slightly and look at them. "Oh, and don't go to hard on this Sally girl." "We won't Lun- Eclipse." Lizzy says. "Good." I say before walking away.

::::::::

I yawn as I throw my legs over the side of the bed. I look at the clock on my side table and see that it is five seventeen, I should be able to catch Taylor before she leaves.

I stand up and quickly pick out an outfit. Black leggings, a pink shirt that has a heart on it and go to take a shower.

Once out of the shower I get dressed, brush my teeth and hair, and look at the small amount of makeup Taylor gave me. I bite my lip before grabbing the the tube and undoing the lid, I put the mascara on, it's the easiest one to me, and walk up to the door. I will not attempt to to any eyeliner, I'll probably stab my eye out.

I wait for a minute looking through the small Crack I made before I hear footsteps, I sniff the air and smell Taylor's scent. I wait for her to walk in front of my door before I swing it open and pounce on Taylor. We both let out a scream as we go flying down to the ground. I wait for the impact but it never comes. Me and Taylor both look up to see Xavier holding us up.

I look at Taylor and she looks at me then we both look at Xavier, then back at each other before we both start laughing. "Thank you.... Xavier." I say in between laughs.

"What the heck girl?" Taylor asks. "I wanted to see you before you left." I say. "You could have simply walked up to me instead of pouncing on me." "Where's the fun in that?" "True."

"Eclipse?" Xavier asks. "Yeah?" "I hate to ruin your good time and all, but we have to question her soon." I sigh and nod my head as I stand up pulling Taylor with me. "Can I eat first?" "Of course."

We walk downstairs and go into the kitchen. "Food please." Me and Taylor both say at the same time. "Why else would you be in here?" Rebeca says. Xavier growls and I slap his arm. "What?" "Shh." I say. He smiles and kisses my forehead making me blush. I look over and find Taylor looking at me with a smirk, I stick my tongue out at her and kiss his cheek. She puts her hands up in surrender and I lightly laugh.

;

We eat and Taylor says she has to go do patrol. "Let's go." I say letting out a shaky breath. He grabs my hand kissing my knuckles. He leads me outside and to a building that I've never seen before, we go in the building and he leads me down quite a lot of stairs until we reach the bottom. There is a guard probably about every ten to fifteen cells, and when we pass them they greet us by either saying something or just nodding their head. Also, pretty much every cell we walk by, either someone growls or begs to be let out.

Xavier leads me down a flight of stairs and down more halls and past more cells. "She is in a private room, so that way she can't talk to anyone." He stops at a door, cell 257. It has two guards in front of it. I wave to them and they both smile and nods their heads. "Be careful Luna she is very-" The guard gets cut off. "I can hear you talking out there! Just come in! Unless you are scared!" I hear her shout then snicker. I let out a loud growl and open the door and walk in to her holding onto the bars, her face right at them lowly growling. I growl back before stopping making sure to be out of her reach. "You scared?" She sneers. "Not of you." She narrows her eyes at me. "Sure."

"Where is Beth?" She scoffs, "like I would tell you." I let out a low growl before walking right up to her and pushing her. "Tell us." I growl out. "No." She sneers. "I don't even know where she is." "Yes you do." I growl and she launches for me.

She attempts to grab my throat but Xavier pushes me out of the way and grabs a hold of her arms, putting them above her the best he can with the bars in the way. "Oh look." She sneers. "You can't even protect yourself." She chuckles, the thing that bothers me is she didn't look at me once while saying that, she kept her eyes on Xavier.

I let out a low growl as I push Xavier out of the way. "Keep your eyes off my mate." She laughs. "Your kidding?... Your not kidding.. it's pretty obvious that the moon goddess messed up, and once she realizes it, Xavier won't want you anymore and he will smell that I am his mate." "I thought Beth was his mate." I sneer. "So even you agree."

"No, I just see how good of a friend you are, just taking away Beth's crush like that, such a good friend." I laugh. "He is obviously meant to be with me." She says narrowing her eyes. She looks at Xavier before pushing me making me trip over a chair and fall, before she grabs Xavier's arm pulling him close to her.

"Xavier," she whines. "Why are you playing with her heart, you know you aren't meant to be with her. Even I'm not that heartless, just stop and admit that you belong with me, I'm meant to be your misses, not her." As she talks she slowly pulls him closer and closer to her.

"Come on Xavier, give it up, give up the act." "I-I-I." Hope comes in her eyes and she smirks at me. "Now, let me out and put this mutt-" Xavier kinda snaps out of his trance, not completely though. "I-I." "We get it Xavier, now are you gonna let me out or not? This mutt needs to be put in here before she goes crazy rogue on us." "I-Its Alpha to you!" The whole time she was talking she was reaching for his keys, but now she stops, looking up at Xavier. "St- stop messing around Xavier and let me out." She says reaching for the keys again.

Xavier smacks her hand, hard, Away from the keys that are latched onto his belt. "Augh!" She screams. "You!" She says pointing at me. "You ruined everything! He was supposed to end up with me! But then YOU came into MY land and ruined it all! Once I get out of here you will be the first person I kill! And then that one friend of yours, Taylor! You-" She gets cut off by me running up to her and once again pushing her back, harder this time making her fall.

"You will die when I get out, no matter what, no matter what I have to do or who I have to go through, you will end up dead!" You can tell her wolf is coming out, which is weird, I think it's because she is so mad. Xavier quickly grabs something and sticks it in her neck before pushing down. She passes out and Xavier just looks at me.

"Don't let what she said get to you, okay? Its not true, I love you and no one else, I'm Yours  and you are mine." He leans down and kisses me on the forehead, I love it when he does that. I get on my tip toes reaching up to his 6"4 frame, and kiss him on the cheek. "I love you too." I say. Something else I love is the fact that I am smaller than him, I'm not short, really, its just because he is an Alpha werewolf, anyways, he is like I said, 6"4, and I am 5"9. "Oh!" I say grabbing Xavier's wrist and turning his watch so I can read it. "Taylor should be back now!... Was that rude of me?" I say looking down. He laughs, "no, come on, lets go up." He says grabbing my hand making sparks shoot up my arm and leading me away from her cell. I find Taylor and we eat lunch together.

()()()()()()()()()()()                                                                                                                                                        Xavier's P.O.V                                                                                                                                                                          ()()()()()()()()()()()

"I have to go take care of a few Alpha things." I say leaning down and kissing Eclipse's cheek. "kay, love you!" She says kissing my cheek as well. I make my way down to the cells and to the girls private cell. "I see you're back." She says as I enter the room. "I see your mate isn't with you, tired of her already?" I let out a loud growl and walk up to her bars. "How dare you call my mate a mutt and call MY land YOUR land." I growl out. "Oh Xavier." She says. "I know that this land will be mine once the moon goddess realizes she made a mistake and makes me your mate, then you will smell my scent and fall in love with it and me, and then I'll be crowned Luna and this land will be MINE." She yells.

"I will NEVER fall in love with you and this land will NEVER be yours!!" I yell out in my Alpha voice making her shrink back. "I don't like you using your Alpha voice on me, you know, since I am your mate!" She yells back, her voice strained. "Are you seriously trying to use Luna voice?" I question. "You know you can hurt your throat, right?" "It wont hurt me because I should have it!" "Don't ever say you will have Luna voice caused by being my mate." I growl out as I leave the room and walk back upstairs.

***************************************

Did you like it? I know it took me awhile to post this.

We almost have 300 views on AOM! I'm so happy! *does happy dance*

Anywho, what do you think about the unnamed girl?

Bye my Turtles!

Word Count!
2142!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

522K 12.8K 39
Iris has been rejected all her life. By her family, her pack: everyone. So when she meets her mate will he reject her like everyone else? With all...
425K 11.5K 23
#274 in soulmate #296 in Werewolf 9/17/16 He seems nervous and then he takes a deep breath and speaks up and his words are like venom piercing throug...
2.5M 88.5K 55
Carrie's pack life was going perfectly. Chosen mate to the alpha, acting luna to her pack, and in love with her fiancé, she had nothing to complain a...
247K 8.3K 25
| Highest Ranking #47 in Werewolf | Riley Cole is the omega of her pack. Though she is constantly doubted and mistreated due to her weak ranking, she...