Ohana (Lilo family)

By -NewRules-

Louis and Liam are both enrolled into Wolverhamptons Boarding School and as both are now over 18, they have b... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX
LX
LXI
LXII
LXIII
LXIV
LXV
LXVI
LXVII
LXVIII
LXIX
LXX
LXXI
LXXII
LXXIII
LXXIV
LXXV
LXXVI
LXXVII
LXXVII
LXXVIII
LXXIX
LXXX
LXXXI
LXXXII

XVI

6.2K 140 11
By -NewRules-

Louis' POV

Thankfully everyone managed to get through the first week of school. It was a really busy week but I think we've all managed to get into some sort of a routine.

Today, our mums are coming over to meet the boys. They've been pestering me about meeting them since the boys arrived so I'm not too sure what to expect.

They'll probably bring presents, and give them lots of cuddles and probably bring them cakes since my mum loves baking. Yeah, they'll bring all of the sweet things that the boys usually wouldn't be allowed.

Harry and Niall seem pretty ecstatic about meeting the two women, and Zayn just seems indifferent. He's not really seemed like himself lately, he's been a lot quieter and constantly just sits in his room, or plays on his Xbox. Our conversations are short, and most of the time it's just me reminding him to do things.

I stirred the pot of soup one last time before turning the gas down and checked the chicken in the oven. It all looks pretty good if I do say so myself.

"Hey babe." Liam said as he entered the kitchen and snaked his hands around my waist.

"Hey." I sighed and leaned back into his muscular torso.

"What time are our mums getting here at?" He asked.

"They said around oneish, so in about half an hour." I replied and he hummed in response.

"Where are the boys?" I questioned.

"Niall and Harry are watching Paw Patrol in the living room and last time I saw Zayn, he was going into his room after breakfast." Liam said.

"He better be ready for one." I said and turned the gas with the pot of vegetables on.

"He will be, let me go and check on him." He said and left the kitchen with a quick peck of my forehead.

Liam's POV

I walk into the boys shared room and immediately spot Zayn sitting on his bed listening to his music. I move closer to him and tap his shoulder lightly.

"Are you all ready for our parents coming over?" I asked.

"Yeah, does this look okay?" He asked and then stood up, off the bed so I could have a good look at his outfit.

"That looks absolutely fine." I assure him.

He just nods and then looks at his hands, suddenly finding them very interesting.

"What're they like?" He said in a small voice.

"Who?"

"Your parents. Are they nice? I've never had grandparents before." He said and then bit the side of his nail.

"Oh. Well they're both lovely. I think you'll really like them. My mum is really funny and Louis' mum bakes really amazing cakes and overall they're just amazing." I said with a smile.

"Do you think they'll like me?" He asked.

"Of course they will! How could they not? Ever since Lou and I got you three they've been desperate to meet you lot."

"Oh, okay." He said.

"Hey, you'll be fine." I said and pulled him down to sit beside me. He rested his head on my shoulder and sighed.

"Sometimes I feel like I'm not good enough for you guys." He said.

"Why on earth would you think that?!" I questioned, absolutely amazed he would think that.

"Dunno, just thought that you guys would be better off without me. I mean look at the trouble I've caused you already." He mumbled.

"Hey, that was only one time, and we dealt with it. You know we don't love you any less, and we know it was just a stupid mistake. But you learned your lesson about peer pressure." I said.

"Yeah. It's just you and Papa are the best things that have ever happened to me and I don't want you to be taken away." He confessed.

"Bud, you're not going anywhere and neither are we. I'm sad to say, but you're all stuck with us now." I joked and he gave a sad laugh and wiped away some tears that escaped.

"I'm glad we got paired with you and Papa." He sniffled.

"So am I bud, so am I."

Louis' POV

"Mum! Karen!" I exclaimed as I opened the door to be met with mine and Liam's mums.

"Boo bear!" She shouted and I rolled my eyes.

"Boo bear? Really mum? Even Liam calls me that now since he's heard you call me it." I pouted.

"Well I think it's cute." Karen interjected.

"Okay okay, why doesn't everyone just gang up on me?" I laughed.

I took my mum and Karen's coats and put them in the cupboard and then decided to call the boys to get everyone acquainted.

"Boys, come into the living room please." I shouted while hanging up the jackets.

Niall and Harry run in first, followed by Zayn and Liam who just walk normally.

"Hi." Niall said chirpily to our mums as Harry came to me and tried to hide behind me.

"Why hello there, what's your name?" Karen asked Niall.

"I'm Niall." He said and gave a toothy grin.

"Well Niall, I'm Karen, your Daddy's mummy and this is Jay, your Papas mummy." Karen explained.

"I know who you are silly! Grandma Karen and Nana Jay!" He exclaimed and the two older ladies faces lit up as Niall went to sit beside them on the couch.

"Oh sweetheart, you lot are too cute. And who might you be?" My mum asked Zayn.

"M'Zayn." He mumbled.

"Well Zayn, why don't you come and join us on the couch?" She asked and Zayn carefully made his way over to the couch they were sitting on.

"Harry, do you want to say hello?" I asked the shy boy.

He shook his head and buried his face into my back, playing with my top.

"Baby, come on. Don't be rude." Liam said a bit firmer.

He removed himself from my back and stood beside me. After sensing his nervousness, Liam picked him up and set him on his hip.

"And this is Harry. He's a little shy but I'm sure he'll warm up to you in no time. Isn't that right baby?" Liam said and kissed Harry's forehead.

Blushing, Harry nodded and buried his head into Liam's neck.

"Alright, who's hungry?"

Hey guys!

So I received a few messages/comments from people asking if I took prompts. I will take prompts but the only thing is, they won't appear in the book right away.

I need to get the Zayn cutting plot out of the way first and then I promise I will fulfil your prompts.

If anyone has any ideas for prompts please don't be shy to leave a comment or message me!

As always votes and comments are greatly appreciated!

💖

27/09/16

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 701 18
Harry is a new sophomore in Louis' school in Doncaster. He slips cute little notes into Louis' locker to make him a little happier.... or because he...
23 0 13
When Diana Mitchell moves to her new boarding school and meets old friend Liam Payne will something happen between them or will friends get in the wa...
70.8K 1.4K 36
One day Liam and Louis are with a friend while their children Harry (16) and Niall (17) were at school, see what happens when their friend who just s...
1.8K 69 28
Louis Tomlinson is a 24 year old trying to take care of his Mom and his 4 Sisters. He's the only one that works. His best friend Zayn Malik (22), tri...