Mafia War | 18+ | ✅

By PossessionPossessed

Previously titled Mafia CURRENTLY BEING REWRITTEN "Do I make you wet?" He asked me breathing in my ear from... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 [Rewritten]
Chapter 2 [Rewritten]
Chapter 3 [Rewritten]
Chapter 4 [Rewritten]
Chapter 5 [Rewritten]
Chapter 6 [Edited]
Book Trailer!!!
Chapter 7 [Edited]
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Q&A (1)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
New Book
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Abducted
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Authors Note (Imp.)
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Note
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Q&A
Note!!!
Teaser
NEW BOOK!
NEW Mafia Book?

Chapter 34

161K 3.3K 3.3K
By PossessionPossessed

Isabella Denise

"W-what?" I stuttered but still kept my eyes closed, refusing to open my eyes to the sight of Marco's friend that he had down there, I didn't know if he covered it or if he didn't but I'm not taking any risks.

I was frozen to my spot right there when Marco asked me that question. Will he hate me? Should I tell him the truth? What if he gets angry? Will he leave me? These questions rang through my head as I struggled to decide if I should tell him the truth or not.

My heart was beating rapidly and Huss the mere thought of losing Marco broke my heart into a millions of pieces that couldn't and wouldn't be fixed by anything or anyone, how was it possible for me to grow this closer to a man and tell him the deepest things about me, I was pretty easy for him wasn't I? I was an open book to him and yet he was still the mysterious man like from he day I met him. Mystery was in his eyes and I could tell that mystery had something to do with his eerily dark past. He had a dark past for which I was very certain.

He killed his father at the age of 18 and then took over the family, he became so big then, so feared. Not a single person I knew didn't fear him but of course Grace, Marco's mother was one hell of a woman. She had to be the most feared woman on planet earth if the worlds most feared man feared her. She's a mother of course. Everyone's afraid of their moms, I just didn't have enough time with mine to fully realize that. I didn't even have my mom to even tell me about puberty or periods. Those were embarrassing times.

"Bella, have you seen Leo's dick?" Marco asked again and this time with a hint of something like anger or envy. Giovanni Marco Enzo envying someone? Was that true. Damn.

"Why are you asking me that Marco? That's a s-stupid question." I said faking a chuckle at the end but Marco didn't seem to agree with me as I felt his lips go from my neck to my shoulder, with him peppering kisses all over making me go hot overall. I sucked in a large breath when I felt his tongue dart out to lick my sweet spot from where my hickey was disappearing but now it has a chance of getting even darker.

50 shades of hickey.

I mentally chuckled at the sound of that but kept a straight face on the outside as I prepared myself to answer Marco but only when he answers me. "I don't think it's a stupid question Bella. If you have seen Leo's dick I think you have to see my dick as well." I heard Marco say more like whisper in my ear while nibbling on it.

Should I tell him?

Should I?

What will he afterwards?

Damn it! Just tell him!

Here goes nothing.

"Don't get mad but y-yes. I have but listen here first. I was in a relationship with him at that time and he was so ready for sex that he had striped butt naked and then forced me to see it. It wasn't like I actually wanted to see his friend I mean it was long and thick but I didn't really want to see it." I quickly said but somehow made sure that everything I said was heard perfectly so that Marco wouldn't get mad at me for that.

I thought over to what I had just said when it hit.

Shit! I told Marco some unnecessary things about Leo's 'friend'.

Great going Bella! You're a fucking genius.

I heard Marco inhale a shark breath before releasing it and snatching my hands away from my eyes before I could even protest or process what was happening.

I was quick recover from shock as I squeezed my eyes shut not letting any dirty image enter through my eyes. "Bella open your eyes." Marco said sharply but being the stubborn me I was I shook my head as a no.

"No." I sharply added.

"If you've seen Leo's, you can see mine Bella. You know that I'm not after you for sex." Marco added and suddenly I felt myself being lifted from he ground and being carried somewhere which I was guessing was somewhere out of the closet.

"M-Marco what are you doing!?" I asked still refusing to open my eyes. Marco didn't answer and just after that I felt myself being thrown onto something soft. A bed.

"Marco what are you doing? Seriously don't play games like this with me." I warned him, my voice full of seriousness showing him that I wasn't joking right now and I was serious.

Again Marco didn't answer but still answered in a way, using his mouth but not for words, for something else. Something more intimate than that and it was making me feel got when I shouldn't really be feeling it. His hands trailed from my waist slowly and dangerously as if daring me to do something or just simply move because he knew I wouldn't be able to do it. He knew I was enjoying this because he knew my body and my spots very well, he's a sex God, he's a professional in this.

Soon he gripped my curves under my shirt, my body was so hot I didn't realize until his cold hands came in contact with my skin making me realize that. A shaky breath left my mouth followed by a gasp when I felt Marco's lips on mine. I wasn't protesting at all but I didn't know where this was leading too, he didn't say a single thing to me and was just doing it.

His lips as always were soft and kissable which made kissing him more amazing. I didn't waste time in kissing him back and slowly opened my eyes but Marco quickly noticed that and placed his one hand on my eyes. His lips left mine and I could feel him breathing hard on top of me.

"Don't open your eyes." That's all he said before I felt him shuffle above me and then felt his lips near my ear again. He likes this torture a lot.

"I'm gonna move my hand and you're not going to open your eyes. Understood baby girl?" Marco said in a husky voice which I don't think he used intentionally.

Oh god! I thank you for creating this beautiful specimen that makes us women's day.

Okay I'm done with my thankful prayer and now back to the situation. Marco removed his hands because somehow and for an unknown reason I had nodded my head quietly obeying Marco to not open my eyes, I don't know why I did that, there could be only 3 possibilities for that.

1) I was curious to what was about to happen now.

2) He may still be butt naked and 'full frontal'.

3) I was enjoying this.

I chose to ignore the 3rd option because even admitting that in my head had me going crazy and slightly aroused. I was astonished to how Marco was changing me and my needs day by day as if it was nothing and most of all without even knowing it, I had just realized that now that how unchecked my needs have changed and how I desire Marco and silently like a baby girl Marco called me I almost obey every command, honestly if it was someone else telling me to do something like this or had even tried to do stuff with me, he wouldn't have woken up the second later because he would have been dead.

Not to mention the irresistible jealousy I feel when the worlds most biggest bitch and whore called Tatiana comes and flirts with him like bitch get your fucking hands and your fingers off him before I break them and shove them down your unfortunate throat that has had many other and bigger things shoved down there too. If you know what I mean.

My blood boils whenever I think or hear or see Tatiana. Why? She's a slut, prostitute, bitch, rude, mean, annoying, crazy, fake. She's so fake that even Barbie is jealous of her.

I didn't realize I was lost in my thoughts when I felt my head being raised by a large hand Whig most probably belonged to Marco. He raised my head gently and asked me to keep it there and in that way, after that I felt a cloth being wrapped around my eyes. I felt like I was in some bdsm movie in which I was he submissive and Marco was the dominant.

Honestly I hated bdsm, that was no way to treat a woman. A woman should have self respect for herself, she should be strong and not submissive, they should have their own rule, they can't be just told to do something and they have to do it forcefully. People these days underestimate women as if they can't do anything, us women can do so much more than they can imagine and we can leave you wondering and still at your spot how we did something. We are full of surprises, we are strong, we aren't weak like men consider us as. Just because a certain person is a lady doesn't mean she can't do anything or she isn't strong. She may just beat you bitches. May be dangerous like 'A' in pretty little liars.

Ok I'm done with my rant again.

"Okay Marco. I don't know where you're going with this but remember if you turn out to be like Christian Grey even though you somehow said before you're not and hate him you're making me think twice in believing you so come on tell me what you're doing." I ordered Marco in my strict voice which I don't think is actually working on him since after that I felt his lips on my neck.

He didn't kiss or move at all. His head was just nuzzled in there as if it was cushion and he was digging his head inside. I could feel his warm breath blowing heavily on my neck making goosebumps rise on my skin at every body part.

Finally he raised his head from my neck because I didn't feel his warm breath there and thought he was gone then but then heard his godly voice.

"Do you trust me?" He said lowly or in a whisper, it was hard to differentiate.

"Yes why Marco? What's going on?" I asked him but didn't really get an answer from him of my question but a simple reply or order.

"Open your eyes then." He said in a demanding voice and then felt him shuffle above me and then knew it was my queue to sit up right and take the blind fold off. My curiosity was killing me and I was edging to find out what was the mystery that Marco has me in.

Gladly I didn't feel his body on mine when I sat up right and hesitated slightly before taking my blind fold off and unveiling what was hiding behind it and relief fully washed over me.

Marco stood there in his light blue swim trunks and a loose white tank top and in a pair of white slippers. To say that he looked hot was an understatement. He looked smoking hot and sexy all at once, I don't know how since he was more of a jeans and suit person but he pulled of the surfer look just fine and stood in front of me looking sexy as ever.

I'm a lucky girl. Yeah now back off of my man bitches. He's mine.

Possessive much?

See this is why I hate my conscience. Always popping up at unexpected times and annoying me to death as if a whining little sister just that it's inside of me and I don't really have a sister.

Ever the suicide idea occur to you? I asked my annoying conscience.

Nope. If it did you'd be dead.

Oh why God did I ever educate this conscience because it was right.

You did it because of you didn't then you would have been a dumb bitch.

Whatever.

Talk about annoying.

I ignored the little voices in my head and focused on the man who stood in front of me but for the first time he had a serious face on and not a smirk which was mostly it.

"Thank god you're dressed." I breathed out and saw his jaw clench and shut my mouth instantly. Probably not something to mention I guess.

I looked around for my clothes to see them in the closet on the table then looked back at Marco. "Bella you know I could have forced you to see my dick since it's extremely annoying you've seen Leo's dick but not mine when I'm your boyfriend not him but I'm not." He said and I stood up nodding at him.

"Why?" The one word escaped my mouth before I could even stop it forming a question.

"Because I'm not Leo, Bella. Im a real man. I don't force women into something. My mother has taught me well enough to know that. Leo's not a real man." That was all he said and then without another word he walked out of the room giving him space since he was hornet and I could feel it everywhere. It was literally oozing off of him and going everywhere. His horniness was driving me nuts but I had to control.

My virginity was my pride and I'm going to lose at the right place and the right time of my choice. I didn't want to lose it and then regret later on my whole life cursing at myself that why did I let my hormones get he best of me and didn't listen to my brain.

Marco did give me a sense of security and honesty and loyalty but I just wasn't ready yet, one thing that scared me was that what if Marco left me because I made him wait too long? What would happen then? What would become of me? I had grown on to Marco by now. I was close to him all the time and never in my life has any person made its way into my heart as fast as he did and I'm still shocked at how Marco did it. Marco being who he was before me.

It takes guts.

I shook my head getting out all of the thoughts and focused on changing and then taking a splash in the pool that Marco had. I walked into the closet taking my clothes and making sure no one enters the room and quickly changing myself into my clothes and smiled at my look in the mirror.

To say I looked hot was also an understatement because I looked sexy. Sexy but not slutty. Just the look I wanted to present to Marco.

Taking one last breath I wore my flip flops and skipped to the door and opening it being surprised by a sudden small body crashing into mine. I lens it was Alex and quickly took a hold of him  again before he could fall and you know what would happen if I did actually drop him. You can even I couldn't be protected from the wrath of the mother. She would literally and I mean it cut off my tits.

As soon as I balanced myself I laughed at Alex's small figure in my arms.

"Bella! What took you so long!?" He said in his small baby voice which will most likely change later on and become into one hell of a manly voice or a thick one when he reaches puberty. The worst stage of all. Trust I have been through it and it's horrible with all the pimples and stuff.

Let's not forget the heightened emotions. I really wished it was senses like eyes or stuff and not actually our emotions because that's just hectic and messed up. When I turned 15 I wasn't ever more glad since I actually passed through the puberty stage and it was the best feeling because I was slowly calming down and my emotions were becoming normal again.

"Well sorry Alex but you should know that girls take long to get ready." I said and he huffed in annoyance.

"Mommy takes long to get ready too! Urgh. I am so not having girlfriends when I grow up! I don't have much patience!" He growled making me chuckle.

He's definitely going to become a player when he grows up and if not then my names not Bella. Start counting his days till he loses his virginity and also start counting how many girls he's gonna fuck and leave. Full on heartbreaker.

"Trust me Alex I was the same as you." Marco said, I looked over from Alex to Marco who was standing behind us with arms crossed over his chest making me want to touch and feel the muscles that were bulging out. What Marco said had many meanings and now do I have to explain those meanings to you what those are?

I'm pretty sure not.

I glared at Marco for saying an inappropriate thing in front of Alex clearly saying that he used to fuck girls almost every day as if it was a necessity like food and water and breathing. He was a walking night stand. I didn't know if Marco had to say more to him which I hope is not and gladly he didn't say more but just changed the subject for which I was actually glad.

When it comes to Alex, Rose scares me in all honesty even though I shouldn't.

"Okay come on let's go swimming already before its night." Marco said and I smirked at him thinking of messing with him in my mind.

"Okay let's go Alex." I said putting him down and he ran towards the opposite direction to where the pool is making me confused.

"I have my own private pool and we are going there. I don't want the hungry men of the house looking at you in only a bikini." Marco said with a frown on his face as if imagining those men watching me like Hawks in only a bikini.

"Possessive much or jealous much? Maybe both I guess and by the way I thought you liked a midnight swim." I said winking at him flirtatiously since I knew he was horny and it would only mess him up even more and just like him in gonna tease him too but he won't be getting anything in the end since I'm. It very keen on losing my virginity at this moment or even later on perhaps.

"Don't mess with me Bella." Marco said in a time of warning and I smirked seeing his friend perking up and coming back to life from its little nap. I let out a hmm as I followed to where Alex had went and with Marco with me we turned halls and then saw a single staircase which lead to the roof and grinned at Marco.

"The pools on the roof?" I asked and he grinned back at me. He looked so cute when he grinned and it just made me so happy. I was happy that I was the one who made him smile and grin like that. It pained me to know hat Marco was hurt in the inside and his strong demeanor and personality just covered up what he was from the inside. He was broken on the inside and it was all a mystery to everyone. It was caused by someone that was close to him and I know it was most probably from his father because he killed his father.

Doesn't take a genius to understand. I had no idea what he did to Marco that made him just so cold and angry and distant from tigers and just simply so heartless. Not to mention kill his father because of it.

"If you think I'm jealous than you're wrong. I'm not jealous. Giovanni Marco Enzo is not jealous of anyone and by the way I have the right to be possessive so you can't say or do anything about it baby." Marco said as he traveled up he stairs to the roof and I followed him up there.

"Yeah right. Everyone's jealous." I said crossing my arms and shrugging my shoulder walking over to the Pool and putting hand in the water by bedding down to its level seeing Alex already in the pool.

The water was not so cold and not so hot and it was the perfect temperature. Smiling at the touch of water I stood up straight and walked over to the chair taking off my cover up and slightly no very slightly shivering to the cold it that hit me.

"Are you just gonna stand there?" I asked Marco who was silently standing right at his spot not moving even slightly but my eyes now were in direct contact with his.

I looked away from his heated stare and entered the swimming pool slowly feeling the water slowly surround my body and relaxed in the water pretty fast because of the warm and soothing feeling it gave me.

Marco was next to enter the pool and I was tongue tied when I saw him take off his tank top in a second and the next one he had jumped in the pool making a big splashing sound and water was thrown out way, some going in my nose as well.

Don't even ask me how it got in there.

"That was fun! Water fight!!" Alex yelled and soon started splashing water at Marco and me with all his might to keep his arms going. That then turned into a full water fight as I threw water at Marco and Alex and Marco threw water at me and Alex. We all had seemed to be enjoying ourselves because it was a time where I was actually relaxed.

These days when I started doing my workout had turned into a routine, each day I would wake up at the same time Marco would and hen we both would workout with each other. After that Marco would go off to work in his office and sometimes to deal with his business associates and stuff or go checkout how it was going on in the underground while I would stay in the house in case of any thing or any other emergency. All the time while I'm in the house I of course eat then I would again workout but with sports like doing track or playing tennis then I have to keep Alex company. I was growing attached to this family and Marie and I were too close to each other. I literally can't imagine my life without her now because she's the perfect person to keep you company and help you through your hard times.

Rose was a great person to hang with as well but being a mom was a full time duty for her and she was mostly busy with Alex. Everyday I would sit in the kitchen and revise over the plan that we had made to attack on Albelino. Lucas had made us the map and from right then I knew it wouldn't be easy. The house had many several halls and a lot of rooms and then of course there was a basement just like the one in which Lucas was being kept right now.

My head always went into stress and then my body followed it and I would go into stress just by thinking about this plan and what would happen after wards. All this stress and pressure was too tiring and overwhelming and I felt like I would explode any minute. The pressure of knowing that my mom was still alive and then knowing that I had to get her one way or another because Albelino would kill her.

The thought made me angry and reminded me how he betrayed me and lied to me for 15 years and then this was how I found out the truth. He wanted to kill me, the man who I actually thought was my father not by blood but mentally. Who taught me almost everything in life. It was all a fraud a joke to him and my years with him were wasted. He made me into a monster I am today. Just because of him my life has turned upside down and I wanted my revenge. The urge for revenge was burning inside of me.

If I don't kill him he's going to kill me. It's gotta be one and the person who caused me so much pain was going to die no matter what and I was going to make sure of it because I would be the one killing him.

Alex's giggles and Marco's loud laughs were heard all around the place joined with mine as we enjoyed our time in the pool.

Jenoah entered.

"I'm sorry to disturb guys but.... There's something. I think you should see this."

Yes I finally updated and I'm so happy and I enjoyed writing this chapter and I'm so so so so so so so sorry about the late cheater and I really hope you enjoyed his one and I know this one is boring slightly but the next chapter would be good and I promise you that! Well I hope you enjoy this one and I gotta go now and yay! I'm a member of the students council now! I'm happy!

Love you!

PossessionPossessed

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 11.2K 31
Lucy Mathews didn't quite know what she was getting into when she agreed to be the personal assistant of Mateo D'Amico. Surly she didn't think she'd...
104K 3.2K 105
Rhea Rodriguez is the daughter of Romero Rodriguez, the don of the Spanish Mafia. In a twist of events, he is accused of theft by the Italian Mafia a...
188K 4.9K 33
{COMPLETED in MAFIA SERIES} Love was dangerous especially for people who were dangerous themselves. Sometimes it wasn't fair whom you had to fall for...
599K 10K 56
(I plan to start editing Vol. 1 very soon. If you see any obvious errors feel free to comment them. <3) **This is book one of Raw Love** She is warm...