Just A Dream [ A Carl Grimes...

By iiCatchingStars

You were Running in the Forest from what you call "Biters." Your mom Was doing all the work. Shooting the... More

A/n before the next chapter
Posting schedule?
Chapter one
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
A/N SORRY
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
#bodypositve
Tags for the #bodypositve
Chapter 13
HOLY COOKIES
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A/n
Chapter 18
7 MORE HOURS
Sorry
Chapter 19
A/N [Please Read]
A/N
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
A/N.. ;-;
(NOT A CHAPTER!!)
I'm so sorry
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 & A/N
Chapter 34.

Chapter Seven

294 6 2
By iiCatchingStars

                      Carl's POV
I waited till she went inside the prison, then I asides And Walked to the Watch tower. Tonight is my Job to watch everything... Oh joy... I had a Sniper with a Silencer and that's it except A knife.. I saw moment in the trees, so I got out the sniper and looked at what it was and it was just walker. Thank god I thought I was dead. Ugh this is going to be boring.
                 *A few hours later*
The sun was starting to rise, and it was so stunning.. I wish y/n could see this but she's asleep and I don't want to wake her. I sighed and got up and started walking to the prison where my dad Was waiting for me. "How was Tower watch?" He asked "Boring and Lonley ;-;." I said sighing "Why didn't you take y/n up there with you then.." He asked "Because she was Asleep and I didn't want to wake her up." "Oh." I gave the Stuff I had up there and walked to the Cells yawning.

Sorry that this is short ;-; I'm getting writers block so i might be late to update :c sorry, I'll try to get ideas from songs and etc!
~Katie ✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 1.6K 103
Sarah, a young girl stripped away from her parents at the beginning of the apocalypse, fights with everything in her each day. Her only family at thi...
151K 2.9K 35
imagines of carl grimes & chandler riggs. - under editing !! i wrote this when i was 11 :/ ยฉ 2015 | rainylust | all rights reserved.
52.5K 1.3K 26
the dead are walking, the living are feared. in the midst of the apocalypse, you're traded for the lives of your group and put into the hands of the...
210K 5.6K 34
โ ั”ฮฝั”ััƒะฒฯƒโˆ‚ัƒ ั‚ฯƒโ„“โˆ‚ ะผั”, โˆ‚ฯƒ ฮทฯƒั‚ โ„“ฯƒฯƒั•ั” ะฝฯƒฯั”. ะฒฯ…ั‚ ฮน โˆ‚ฮนโˆ‚, ฮน โ„“ฯƒั•ั‚ ะฝฯƒฯั” ฮนฮท ั”ฮฝั”ััƒั‚ะฝฮนฮทg. ฯ…ฮทั‚ฮนโ„“ ัƒฯƒฯ… gฮฑฮฝั” ะผั” ฮฑ ัั”ฮฑั•ฯƒฮท ั‚ฯƒ ะฝฮฑฮฝั” ะฝฯƒฯั” ฮฑgฮฑฮนฮท.โž - Far...