No girls allowed (Jaeyong)

By littleLion4321

After causing a lot of drama famous rapper Taeyong is sent back to school. There he meets Jaehyun, a shy boy... More

Intro
1. His reality
2. Mr. Back to School
3. Dancer
4. Unicorns and letters
5. Alive
6. Yestefday
7. The Nerd Crew Defender
8. River fight
9. The new clique
10. Dancing in the dark
11. Building a treehouse
12. Mine
13. Disorder
14. Above the city
15. Lauren's tears
16. Songwriter
17. It's love
18. Meet my parents
19. In their beds
20. Sneaking and kisses
21. Cupid
22. The morning after the storm
23. Rumors
24. Blankets, pine cones and flames
25. Lost and found
26. Birthday party
27. Special favor
28. Handsome stranger
29. Guest in the rain
30. The new king
31. Night call
32. Shattered glass
33. Mad
34. News and plans
35. The rat and the chance
36. Before November
37. World Tour
38. Rose
39. Real love
40. Sleepover
41. Naughty between friends
42. Footsteps in the snow
43. Taeil's downfall
44. T&D's newsroom
45. Emergency meeting
46. Stalker
47. Enslavement
Info
48. Ice ring "date"
49. Little Fairy
50. Sicheng's party
51. Blurry vision
53. Secret relationship
54. Back in the snow
55. Before 9
56. Lifetime opportunity
57. Tiger in the pool
58. In his arms
59. Hard landing
60. The little bedroom
61. The day after
62. Unexpected tears
63. The future star song contest
64. Against the heart
65. His only friend
66. Innocent talks
67. Rain
68. L
69. The boy with new skin
70. Math class
71. Broken rain
72. Emotional
73. The best driver in town
74. Cold fries
75. Bunny's plan
76. Track 12
77. Friends for life
78. 5 p.m.
79. Ask Yuta
80. The cutest trip mate
81. Little obsession
82. Confused
83. Tomorrow
84. Sincerely 'Mine'
85. Loud
86. Whispered at dawn
87. Graduation day
88. Sing
Author's note + Sequel info
The journey continues

52. The room at the end of the world

11.3K 771 464
By littleLion4321

Has Doyoung found him that quickly, or was it Sicheng, but his stomach twisted when he noticed a person with the map in his hands, a very sleepy gaze, and messy fluffy hair in a white lazy t-shirt.

"Oh finally," Taeyong took a breath when his deep voice filled the room and Jae wanted to cry, to hide, to vanish. "I must say Sicheng is good in map drawing," Taeyong folded the paper hiding it in his jeans pocket.

Jae stayed quiet, there was so much he wanted to say but actually nothing he wished to express right now.

Why has he been left alone for so many days without a message or scraps of stupid messages.

Taeyong walked to him and knelt across him on the floor.

"The flight here took longer than I expected, I wished to be with you before midnight but there was a snowstorm in our happy town so the flight was delayed," Taeyong spoke calmly when Jae refused to look at him.

"Jae," the boy laid his hand on Jae's palm but he moved it away.

Taeyong took a deeper breath, he stayed where he was, too close to Jae.

"Oh, I know you called and stuff... but I needed to think," he said. "Hey I canceled my New Year's Eve performance for you" he rubbed Jae's knee but the boy brushed his hand of.

"Hey talk to me, say everything that's on your mind," Taeyong tired to grab the fabric of Jae's pants wit his fingers.

"Don't touch me," muttered Jae who was so close to tears but his anger kept them away.

"Ok," Taeyong moved inches from him and sat cross-legged on the floor.

He focused these deep dark eyes on Jae and the boy lowered his face even more to avoid Taeyong's stare.

But his boyfriend never moved an inch and Jae felt too bad to try to run so they were sitting in silence. Jae knew his anger in acting against his own body because it started to hurt more and more and soon he winced in pain.

"Jae," Taeyong moved his hand towards the boy's knee but took it away remembering Jae doesn't want to be touched.

Actually a part of him screamed and begged to be in the others arms but he hated it.

Jae started to breath in heavily to get rid of the pain but it was increasing causing his stomach an chest to prick.

"Ok," he muttered. "I'm mad," something released when this words came out.

"I know," Taeyong was still looking straight at him.

"Why?" Jae raised his head and regretted it in the moment he met this burning eyes. "Why do you do it?" he asked trying to breath steady.

Taeyong bit his lip.

"I don't know. I guess I need my distance. Jae I... I'm not used to being nice to people or be in a relationship with anyone. It's not that easy. There are moments when I hate everyone including myself. Ok I hate myself all the time," he finally lowered his gaze.

"Why?" Jae felt his curiosity, fury and pain mixing.

"Because of my parents, they really destroyed my life. Trust me you don't want to meet these people, ever," Taeyong's face became darker. "But I like you more than anyone ever so I want to get involved how hard it is," Taeyong looked at Jae and there was repentance in his eyes.

"But why don't you tell me you don't want to see me fof a month of mofe, and explain why, I would get it, ok!" Jae raised his voice.

"From now on I will, ok," Taeyong was begging for forgiveness with his eyes and Jae found it harder to be mad.

"Ok," he said but then a cold shiver ran through him. "Do you know how it is to be all alone all this days and I think you hate me of found someone else. I feally wished to disappeaf," Jae felt he's never cracked that much yet now he was shouting it out. "I call and you don't even bothef to pick up! Why! I feel so lonely, and you don't bothef that maybe dufing this time I need you. You don't cafe, you only think about youfself, and that you need to think of distance. But it doesn't mattef at all that I need you so much, I need to heaf youf voice, to touch you, to kiss you to be with you..." Jae stopped and covered his mouth.

He shouldn't have said the last few things especially because Taeyong had his mischievous smile back and his eyes glittered.

"It's not that I don't miss you, I do like crazy. You might not know but when I feel I'm not able to stand without you anymore whatever place I'm in with my thinking I'm always coming back," Taeyong moved closer leaning over Jae their faces inches apart.

"Yes, but you can stand weeks without me," Jae felt he's anger is still not over.

His stomach was tingling when the other's warm breath laid on his face, on his lips.

"The weeks are getting shorter, haven't you noticed," Taeyong pressed his lips to Jae's causing the boy to feel pain and glowing heat.

He wanted to punch the boy away but the heat became more and some tears rolled down his cheeks causing Taeyong to move from his lips.

"Jae, I'm sorry ok, please forgive me," Taeyong caressed his cheeks and leaned in to kiss his tears away causing Jae to cry more. "I want to make you happy I just don't know ways to make people happy," whispered Taeyong while his lips travelled all over Jae's face causing the boy to feel slightly better.

"You do," whispered Jae whose pain was slowly turning into desire.

"No I don't," Taeyong kissed his lips again and Jae pulled him closer.

"You do," he whispered. "Ways like this," this time Jae kissed the boy passionately and Taeyong smiled into the kiss.

"I can do things like this to you all day and all night," Taeyong spoke on his lips and Jae felt his temperature raising.

After days of missing he couldn't have enough of the other's body.

He touched wherever he could reach and soon his hands went under Taeyong's t-shirt and Jae caressed his hot skin that always seemed to bun his fingers.

They kissed endlessly and Jae wanted so much more when he reached Taeyong's neck leaving red marks.

"Jae," said Taeyong seriously when the boy started to lift his t-shirt.

"Please let us do something mofe than usual, no one will find us hefe," Jae begged.

"You're not ready for this..."

"I don't want this, just something mofe," Jae looked in the other's eyes and Taeyong hesitated.

"Do you know how easy it is to cross the border of passion, and do too much when it started with a simple kiss," whispered Taeyong.

"But you have expefience, you can stop when we will go to faf," Jae became as serious as his love.

Taeyong smiled.

"Do you think it's easier for me to say no because I have experience, it's way harder, I'm not as afraid as you," Taeyong moved back to Jae's lips and the boy felt defeated.

He lowered his head but Taeyong laughed louder.

"I haven't said no for a little something," he raised his brows and Jae became red.

"But.. you," Jae stuttered.

Taeyong shushed him with another kiss, his hands moved onto Jae's jacket, he moved it down his shoulders causing the boy to breath in sharply.

But they keep kissing while Jae's jacket landed on the carpet behind them and Taeyong was unbuttoning his shirt slowly diving down to his neck and chest, kissing his body inch by inch causing Jae to moan.

Soon his shirt was off and Jae felt sweat drops on his body while it was covered in kisses and small playful bites.

He was pushed to the floor and felt the carpet rubbing his back, he leaned his head back gasping for air.

He has never been that close or exposed in front of someone so cold chills reached his hands and feet.

Through half closed eyes he noticed how Taeyong took his shirt off with one swift move then leaned closer till their lips melted into each other and their bodies touched causing Jae to explode from pleasure.

He moved his fingers over the other's back exploring each shape and curve down his spine. They were moving slowly and kissing hard Jae couldn't stop when he tore Taeyong's hair and touched him all over resting his hands on the other's small butts.

He loved each moment of this, it was so new and so hot.

Their bodies fitted perfectly and they rolled over the floor kissing and touching, whispering sweet and sexy words to each other.

Hello, Thank you so much for over 40K reads, it's so amazing, that you make things like this possible. You are amazing <3

So how do you like the chapter? As most of you guessed of hoped for it was really Tae who had found Jae :) What do you think about them clearing some things and getting closer?

Also I still hope for the comback this month, it's been a long wait since September. Btw, what do you think about the dance video and the song 'Good thing'?

Much <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.6K 1.7K 24
"You can't run away this time if we're both here." Doyoung doesn't know how he got involved with this couple... but he doesn't hate it either. Book 2...
11K 659 30
"You loved me back then, but what about now?" In which Taeyong is unfortunately reunited with his first love years after their bitter and messy break...
334 17 8
Highschool Romance ~ When the popular guy takes interest in the invisible girl ~ "Someone like you has no business with someone like me." NCT Fanfict...
369K 25.1K 75
When Jaehyun starts to live the adult life he discoverers that Taeyong's mistakes are breaking his heart and trust. Despite all the hardships he must...