Fated | B.BH

By starlight_sy

Park Sejeong is a girl who doesn't believe in love. She cold to everyone especially guy. Byun Baekhyun have h... More

Chapter 1 [Edited]
Chapter 2 [Edited]
Chapter 3 [Edited]
Chapter 4 [Edited]
Chapter 5 [Edited]
Chapter 6 [Edited]
Chapter 7 [Edited]
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 22

2.8K 119 0
By starlight_sy

Park Sejong POV

          I sleepover at Grandma's place. I'm not alone. Kang Jun won't left me alone anyway. He didn't care putted his job on risk because of me. I woke up early since we need to leave early. I need to go school after I had a fought with Kang Jun.

            I entered car and found him smiled brightly. Geez, he just lucky he won yesterday. I fought with him if I win, I don't have to go school today but the fact now I'm lost and he lucky brat freaking teased me right now.
" Fix everything when you still have time " He remind me. I nodded and got off.

             I stepped in school. I don't know what gossip about me today. I really shocked when I heard that they had said my mom here. I ran around the school tried to find her. I stopped my track once I stepped in cafeteria. She scolded Yuri and what shocked me Baekhyun with his friends too. Damn.

" Stop that ! " I shouted. They looked at me. I ran to them.

" Where are you going yesterday ? " mom asked me.

" Are you cared about your daughter now ? " I smirked at her.

" Watch what you did, Park Sejeong. You might lose everything especially the company " she threatened me. I saw Yuri eyes became widened same to others.

" I never care about the company. You can give that to anyone which I never care. You don't have a right came here and scolded them " I replied to her.

" I don't have a right ? Who I'm to you ? " I clenched my fist when she asked me that.

" You should ask that to yourself ! " I shouted.

" Sejeong, stop it " Yuri calmed me.

" If you really my mom, you won't put you daughter in this life. Only because they didn't rich like you, it doesn't mean they low like you " I really can't control my mouth now.

" Park Sejeong ! " she slapped me. Everyone gasped. I just showed them who me the truth.

" Sejeong, please stop " Yuri begged me. I'm sorry.

" A life without a love is nothing. Don't scold me for being rude when you are the reason I became like this. I'm happy with them. They changed me to better me. I really hate when you made them as the reason of everything " I confessed to her.

" Have you listen to me what I want like they did ? Have you love me like they did ? Have you care about me like they did ? You never. What you did only for your life. If you asking me whether I'm happy with my life, I will answer I'm not until I meet them " I added.

" Please stop all of this. Just please. I'm tired act like I'm all fine when I'm not. I'm tired act strong when I always broke into piece. I'm tired all of this. I just want you to become someone I need the most, a mom to me " I took a deep breath and wipe my tears.

" From now don't ever try to find me until you think you really change. Let's just think you never had me " I looked at my friends before I left. I can't handle this anymore.

                I ran out from the school while cried as much I want. I took a cab and went somewhere far from everyone. I don't want to meet anyone. I just want to be alone. I choose this way. I'm sorry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 5.1K 40
A ChanBaek Fanfiction. A fragile boy with an accordian heart and a Giant cloaked with thunder. Green and Blue, As they collide, A vision, Of Ecstasy...
5.9K 116 17
COMPLETED Park Chan Yeol is the CEO of Park enterprises. he's rich young and hot. When he met his secretary everything on him change. Byun Baekhyun...
40K 1.6K 4
Baekhyun kisses a stranger who turns out to be his best friend's crush. ***COMPLETE*** . . . TWT: @exolefirstclass . . . MANIP CREDIT: Cocochanbaek T...
128K 5.3K 46
Baekhyun and Chanyeol- two different people. They come across one day, and their love begins. They experience many things, but most importantly they...