Bad Boy and Me - Discontinued

De Modern_Mormon_Girl

It's a classic bad boy and good girl story but with a Mormon Twist. In the story the Bad boy is Bryant big, s... Mai multe

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Author's Note
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Author's Note
Chapter Eleven
Cover!!
Tag
Chapter Twelve
Not a book Update

Chapter Six

235 20 10
De Modern_Mormon_Girl

Paris's Pov.

So today is the last day of summer vacation so we go to the local beach to get one more day of sun and then at lunch we are going to the mall again to get the rest of our school supplies and things. Before I texted the group, I went through my purse and add the things to my huge beach bag and I found Bryant's phone number so I added him to my contacts and messaged my friends.

Text Messages

****************

*Group message to Julia Blair Trent and Leo*

Me: Hey we still doing what we planned for to day?

Julia: Super I am ready to go and great another tan line this time I am wearing a one piece..

Blair: Awesome, love your bathing suit and I for one can't wait for shopping, I am not getting burnt but I need to practice swimming for the swim team this year.

Trent: Tanning no thank you, shopping no thank you, swimming no thank you, but I am ready to surf, are you surfing, Paris?  

Me: Yeah, I am going to tan for part time and surf the other time.

Leo: Rad!!

Trent: Not Rad at all, mom is making me bring Bryant with me and it not going to be fun I am literally babysitting him because his parents have a “second honeymoon” or another consulting meeting for today.

Me: It will be fun,  maybe God wants us to teach him something today and instead of thinking of it as babysitting think of it as doing a service to God.

Trent: If you say so and who's car are we taking?

Julia: Mom is letting me borrow her SUV and taking mine with her and my two sisters to the zoo today,  so we can't mess up it okay Leo.

Leo: What I told your mom I was sorry and bought her a covers to go over all the chair to match the one I stained with nachos when we went to the Circus for class.

Me: Okay so we meet up at my house kay!!!

At My House

*************

“So we got everything and nothing is missing, right?” I asked everyone after they all got to my house.

There was a chorus of yes but one no by Bryant because Trent apparently didn't tell him that we were going to the beach so we had to wait for him and Trent to go home and get his swim shorts, then his body suit, and his surfboard because he apparently surfs.

So an hour later, we packed up all the stuff in Julia's SUV and headed out on our roadtrip to the beach. But before we left, like always I said a prayer for our safety and those on the roads safety and we took our group selfie which I had to ask no beg Bryant to get in.

So I sat in the front with Julia driving, then Leo behind Julia , Trent in the middle, and then Bryant behind me and finally Blair laid in the very back because she just got home from a week trip to see her Grandparents in Utah and still wanted to come even though we told her that we did care if she just missed one annual trip we have all the time so we compromised if she would sleep on the way there, we would let her come. We are off to the beach, this is going to be the best last Saturday of summer ever.

At the beach

************

So an hour and 30 minutes later, we are there with only three stops and we didn't have to turn around.  While everyone grabbed some thing like an umbrella, cooler, boards and then we all grabbed our own beach bags.  So I had to grab my beach bags, my board, and then the hard part waking up Blair, she sleeps like a bear in the winter.

“Blairy, Blair, we are at the beach time to wake up!!” I said half whispering and half wanting her to get up before the sun really gets up.

“I don't want to go mom, why I have to get a job?” She said in response.

I am want to wake her up but I don't want to seem like I am eavesdropping.

So I push her a little but instead of her waking up.

She said “Mom why did you get fired and why do I have to get a job?”

Before she could say anything else I screamed “Blair!!!” and she woke up.

Before she said I word, I smiled and started to grab my bags and as I turned to grab my board, I noticed it was going. So I waited till Blair was ready and then she and I went to the bathrooms and changed into our bathing suits.

Mine

Hers

After that we went to find out group spot and finally we found the group after walking around for twenty minutes. “Hey” me and Blair said when we finally spotted them.

They had already had everything set up except our stuff and my board was laying by some one's towel so I just set up my stuff beside the towel and put my board on the others side instead of between me and the other towel because it was messing up my tan.

“Hey Julia can you come and put some sunscreen on my back because I can reach back there?” I asked Julia.

“Sure, let me finish doing Blair's back and then could you do mine?” She asked back.

After Julia finished my back, I did hers, then I set my timer for thirty minutes for a front tan, and put my sunglasses on and started on reading one of those really good books on my favorite app Wattpad.

Thirty minutes later I got up and started our lunch and then called the boys in from their surfing fun.

“Hey boys, ready for lunch?” I asked as I waved them towards the beach. I has made it where we would eat and then wait for thirty minutes to surf because of cramps so while they waited I could get a tan on my back.

So we ate lunch and played our annual game while we waited our thirty minutes of waiting. So we play truth or dare when we play truth or dare, we get to chose who we pick but also we get to pick truth or dare and since Bryant was new to our group things,  we let him go first. “I dare you to go and give that lady a hug.” Bryant said looking straight at me.

So I am freaking out think I can't do it but I don't want to back out so I walk up to the woman.

“Hi,  so me and my group was playing truth or dare dare over there and I was dare to hug you if you don't mind.” I asked the lady.

“Of course I don't mind I remember when I and my friend used to do that when I was younger” She said with a laugh and hugged me.

I ran back to the group and dared Julia to tell her crush to me and Blair because I didn't want to the boys to hear just incase she liked one of the boys in our group and after that I settled down in my towel and closed my eyes for the rest of my thirty minutes before I got to surf, but before I went to sleep I thought about it was funny that the towel beside mine was Bryant's and that would have meant that the school's biggest bully carried my heavy, big surfboard to the beach for me but why.

Thirty minutes later I am up, getting sunscreen on again, shimmy into my bodysuit, and grabbing my board to hit the waves.

I paddle out to the boys and only had to duck under two big waves and I still didn't get knocked down.

“Hey,  boy how's the waves?” I asked as I got to their group.

“Rad but way big” Leo responded before he started to paddle for the wave that was coming.

“Watch yourself, it hurts when you go down!” Trent responds before he does his childish games and tries to steal Leo's wave.

“Umm be careful, can't have the Mormon Girl die on my watch or your friends would really have an excuse to hate me.” Bryant says.

“They don't hate just have not learned to look at others by their actions not by the rumors about them.” I said.

“I mean you and I both know who brought my board to the beach and do you want to come to church with me tomorrow?” I asked.

Before he could say anything I started to paddle because one of the biggest, hardest waves was coming and I was not missing it.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

ERLANGGA | END De ▫️

Ficțiune adolescenți

3.5M 106K 66
FOLLOW DULU BARU SECROL ! Sesama anak tunggal kaya raya yang di satukan dalam sebuah ikatan sakral? *** "Lo nyuruh gue buat berhenti ngerokok? Bera...
I'm a Costello De _crazy_hooman_

Ficțiune adolescenți

4.1M 87.9K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
44.3K 989 52
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...
Riptide De V

Ficțiune adolescenți

327K 8.3K 117
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...