Darkened Memoirs

By rafaealkhan

Some short,meaningful stories. More

ROAD TO NOWHERE
THE PUZZLED MAN
THE DEPRIVED DREAMS
LOST FREQUENCIES

CASUAL MEETINGS

55 3 0
By rafaealkhan

The world is inhabited by people belonging to different casts,creeds and races.You will find people at bus stops,at shops,randomly walking etc.According to study,there is a higher probability that you will meet or talk to a stranger everying single day.For example you are travelling in a bus and some stranger comes and sits next to you.Either him or you,yourself will try to communicate.Mostly theses communication start with a topic like weather.While you are talking with him,his destination comes and he leaves.The meeting now ends.During all this your life touched his life and his life touched your life for a specific time interval.The unknown person turned into a known person.Then he left,whilst whether forgetting you completely or perhaps even remembering you.The attachment between you and him through communication was for a brief time.Then later he went his way and you went your way turning into strangers again.These casual meetings may alter your life and leave a deep and an irreplaceable impact on your life.Some people have something magical in them and can never be forgotten even if we want to.These are the people who leave a profound impact on our mind and life..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
160K 5.9K 61
An Indian brother-sister/family story. The Singhania family is the most prestigious family in the country. Together, they seemed to be invincible...
294K 7.4K 106
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #1- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
52.7M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...