The Mate She Rejected "Ashley...

By bresinterest

DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE MATE SHE REJECTED BECAUSE THIS IS A SPINOFF THAT PICKS UP FROM THE CHAPT... More

The Mate She Rejected "Ashley Spinoff"
DEALING WITH THE TRUTH
FINDING A WAY
BRIDGING GAPS
HOW TO RIGHT A WRONG
CHANGES
THE DATE
PERCEPTION
CLEARING THE AIR
MOVING FORWARD
PREPARING FOR AN ARRIVAL
PREPARING FOR AN ARRIVAL PART 2
THE ARRIVAL
Making Moves Part 1
Completely Mated
Unexpected Events
The After
Epilogue

Authors Note Very Important

3.8K 94 11
By bresinterest

Okay guys I'm sorry I'm late with the upload. Nevermind why. But I was wondering what you guys think of this Spinoff so far. Do you like how it's progressing? Is it moving too fast or too slow? I really want to know because I don't have very many chapters left that I intend to do and I want your opinion. Luca and Ashley have been through quite a bit and personally I think a marking should be on the rise possibly next chapter but if you guys disagree and there are enough of you that disagree then I would like to know what else you would like to see before it ends. I did this especially for you guys so what you think counts but no rude or negative comments please if you have them keep them to yourself. Other than that Happy Thanksgiving although it's passed and as soon as I get an idea of how you guys feel I will upload the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

455K 10.1K 46
Sheltered shifter Celeste runs away after disappointing her parents with another failure to secure a worthy mate bond, but she accidentally stumbles...
483K 18.6K 29
This book is a sequel to His Miracle Mate. *** **** *** Orla learns the secret of her ancestry, a secret that will make her a target if reveal...
3.4M 119K 40
Every pack has an Alpha and Luna, all except for the Blackmoore pack. No, they only had a Luna. A strong she-wolf who refuses to let any man in after...
12.2K 394 25
He's a werewolf. She's, not exactly human. But she doesn't realize this until she gets into a car accident and she starts thinking she hit her head h...