Making Moves Part 1

ASHLEY'S POV

"Come here Mami" he said motioning for me to come over. I felt myself moisten and my wolf purred with excitement. I moved so fast I nearly tripped trying to get over to him. He just chuckled.

"Anxious are we?" he said amused.

"You have no idea" I said truthfully. I had been on my best behavior but honestly the sexual frustration was starting to get to me.

"Lets see if we can fix that" he said practically reading my thoughts.

He pulled me onto his lap so that I was straddling him. I could barely breathe. The way he was looking at me so full of lust was enough to set me on fire.

"You know I've always wondered what it would be like to have you like this, wanting me, letting me touch you" he said roaming his hands all over my body. I moaned not being able to control the need I felt to have him at that moment.

"The way your body responds to me is like one of fantasies. You are so beautiful, and sexy. Things I want to do to you should be forbidden"

I wanted to tell him that I wanted him to do those things, I wanted him just as badly, but the words wouldn't come out. He was kissing my sweet spot and I was deemed with desire I couldn't speak. He grabbed my hips making me grind into him. I felt his large erection and I moaned loudly just wanting him inside me.

"Luca please" I begged.

I felt myself being laid on my back. He crashed his lips to mine and I kissed him back. There was nothing but passion and lust our tongues danced together in a fight for dominance which he easily won.

The next thing I knew my dress was in shreds, but I could care less as he kissed the down my neck and in between my breast. He kept going past my navel and to panty line. My breathe caught in my throat when he kissed my core. He removed my panties and spread my legs wide. I was dripping wet with desire by this point and I only prayed nothing world interrupt this moment.

"Tell me I'm the only one for you" he said rubbing small circles between my legs.

"Yyyyou're the only one for me" 

"Tell me that this belongs to me"  he said licking around my lips slowly. As crazy as it sounds no man had ever eaten me before. Everytime I had sex it was all about their pleasure, not mine. This was a first. Luca was taking care of me and giving me pleasure like no other man had.

"Its yours" I told him truthfully.

He started to lick at a steady pace before sticking his tongue into my hot core.

"Lucaaaaa"  I moaned out in pure ecstasy. I had never felt anything so good in my life.

"You taste so damn good"  he said placing my legs on his shoulders. He increased the pace taking my body to place it had never been before. I could feel the pressure building up in my lower region as my moved my hips closer to his face. He groaned and my legs started to shake.

"Let go baby" he sucked on my sensitive lips and I came undone screaming his name. I was panting heavily and I couldn't believe what he had just done. 

"Luca that was" He cut me off before I could finish my sentence. 

"That was just the beginning" 

DEVIN'S POV

I was finaializing the details for the attack. All that needed to be done was to get touch with the right people. When a job needed to be done you had to make sure it was done right and I for one didn't plan on there being an screw ups. I was going to get one chance and one chance only and I planned to make it count.

"Mitchell, have you sat up the meeting with the former beta?" 

"Yes, Alpha"

Luca had made a crucial mistake letting the former beta and gamma live. He killed the alpha but left them alive. They went rogue and it had been to easy to find them. Of course they were going to want revenge. All I had to do was convince them that I could help them get it and I would have their alligence. It was almost time for me to make my move. Once my team was assembled Ashley would be kidnapped and Luca would come running. I did my homework on purebloods and discovered that killing her would kill him, it was the only way. For me it was more than perfect. That traitor was his greatest weakness and now they both were going to pay.

 MAXINE'S POV

I didn't know what to say as he continued kssing me. I wanted to tell him that I had been waiting for him as well. That he was all I had been dreaming of since I was a little girl but his lips felt so good against mine I just didn't want to stop.

He pulled away after leaving me breathless. I whimpered at the loss of contact.

"What's your name gorgeous?" he asked with a smile flashing the most beautiful white teeth.

"Mmaxine" I mentally scolded myself for stuttering like an idiot but I couldn't help it.

He just smirked.

"Well Maxine I'm Liam and you're coming with me"