THE DATE

LUCA'S POV

I told her I would give us a shot and I was going to be true to my word. I had decided that we would go on a date so that I could get to know her better. I wanted to get know the other side of her that actually cared.

I mindlinked Jack to check on things and after he assured me things were I good I went back to my office to work.

I would scout the territory in about an hour and after I handled my alpha duties I would go ask her on a date. I was nervous as hell and I hoped she wouldn't turn me down.

Time went by to quickly and before I knew I was showered and dressed standing in front if her door holding a lily.

She opened the door surprised to see me and I gave her a shy smile and handed her the flower. She beamed and that gave me the courage I needed.

"Will you go out on date with me?" I asked. I waited with bated breathe for her answer. She was shocked to say the least.

I could see the tears rolling down her face and I wiped them away.

"Yes a million times yes. I can't believe you're asking me on a date. I thought it would take months for this day to come" she explained.

I breathed a sigh of relief and smiled at her.

"I want us to get to know each other and we have to start somewhere. It going to take time for me to completely forgive you but I promised I would try and this is my way of keeping that promise. Can you be ready in an hour?"

"Yes of course" she said excitedly.

"Okay I'll be waiting downstairs"  I said.

I wanted to kiss her but I wasn't quite ready so I placed a kiss on her cheek instead. She sighed in content and I couldn't help but smile back at her. The look she gave me was priceless. As much as I hated to admit she already held my heart in her hands.

I went downstairs and waited on her. In exactly in hour she came down the stairs. She was so beautiful. Her light pink dress was not to reserved or revealing. It flowed passed her knees and wrapped nicely around her hips. Her legs seemed to go in for miles. It was at that moment that I understood why she was my true mate. No one could ever take my breath away like she could. 

ASHLEY' S POV

I couldn't believe he wanted to go on a date with me. He looked so handsome standing in front of me holding a single lily. I didn't know if he knew but it was my favorite flower. Everytime I looked at him I realized the mistake I made rejecting him. He was perfect and I was to blind to see it.

I would spend everyday making it up to him if I had to. I just wanted to be with him.

I rambled through my closet trying to find the perfect dress. I finally found the one I was looking for. My mom made me by it when we went shopping together a while back. It wasn't to slutty or revealing and for once I liked that. I wanted people to look at something besides my body for a change. The only person that needed to look at my body now was Luca. I wanted to feel real love and he could give me that.

I put on light make up and I was done. I walked down the stairs in exactly an hour hoping that he would like the dress. I wanted to look good for him.

He stared at me was I walked down the stairs, I took that as a good sign.

"You look beautiful" he said and I blushed. I had heard it from many different guys but coming from him it meant something.

I held out his hand and I took. He led me outside where a white BMW sat waiting for us. He opened the door for me and I climbed in.

I didn't know where we were and I didn't care as long as I was with him.

After driving for about an hour we ended up at a gorgeous restaurant.  He had already made reservations and a waiter led us out back to a private section. There was a table covered with a white cloth and candles were lit. There was wine chilling and a beautiful view.

"This is amazing" I told him truthfully.

"I hoped you would like it" he said grinning.

"That would be an understatement" I told in still in awe.

The waiter took our orders and the food was delicious. We asked each other random questions and just laughed and talked enjoying each others company. After desert I thought we were leaving but soft music began to play and he extended his hand in a silent plea.

I gladly accepted and we slow danced. It was perfect. We headed back home and I didn't want the night to end.

"Thank you for a wonderful evening" I told him when we got to my room.

"It was nothing. I glad you enjoyed it. I had a good time" he said and my heart melted. He kissed me on the cheek again before walking away.

I couldn't believe I just went on a date with him. I jumped on my bed giddy kicking and screaming I was so happy. I went to shower and call it a night. I couldn't get him off my mind was I decided to go say goodnight.

I went upstairs to his room. When I got close I heard voices so I froze thinking he was probably talking to a pack member. I enhanced my hearing and heard a familiar female voice so I got closer. The door was open a crack so I peeked through and my suspicions were confirmed. He was in there with Maxine and they were about to kiss.