Running With Werewolves (Teen...

By umhimynameischarlie

When I was younger, I used to fantasize about a deeper truth to the world, something beyond the natural. Then... More

READ THIS before you start!
Week 1: This Isn't What I Signed Up For
Week 2: Pieces of a Puzzle
Week 3: Wait for It
Week 4: Love is in the Air, You Could Say
Week 6: Forgive, Can't Forget
Week 7, Part 1: Thinking of You
Week 7, Part 2: Nonverbal Communication
Week 8: An Order of Answers for Me, Please
Week 9: Unless You Die, We're Not Stopping
Week 10: Time is Money, and Money's Running Out
Week 11: A Synthe, a Witch, and a Werewolf Walk Into a Strip Club
Week 12: Dollar Dollar Bills, Y'all
Week 13: Fake it to Make it

Week 5: The Morning After

139 12 7
By umhimynameischarlie

After the game of Spin the Bottle, everyone was weird around each other.

Now I know what you're thinking. "Of course it's weird, you dumbass. You had everyone make out with each other, you really didn't think that wouldn't have repercussions?" 

Shut up. Maybe it wasn't the best idea to get together a room full of exes, best friends, and people who might not like each other that much and shove their tongues down each other's throats. But hell, it was pretty fun.

Until now. 

Now, two days later, we're still feeling the post Spin-the-Bottle hangover. And don't think that I haven't suffered. Believe me, I have.

I'm in an apartment with my best friend and the one person who I don't like. They can't keep their hands off one another. 

Of course it would work out this way. I only dislike one person and she decides that he's just the greatest.

I don't have any idea what Andri and Jackson are, but whatever it is involves lots of intercourse. 

We share a bedroom, Andri. Pretty please will you find somewhere else to have sex with that thing?

I decided to walk over to Derek's since my sound-cancelling headphones weren't helping much. 

                                                                                        ...

As usual, the door was opened before I got the chance to knock. However, the person who opened it wasn't who I was expecting. It was Curly. 

 I walked in. "Hey Curls, what's up?" He raised an eyebrow and bit his lip.

"I have a name, you know. Isaac. It's there if you'd like to use it sometime." 

"I like nicknames. Sometimes a name doesn't do a person justice." I winked at Isaac.

"And you think that Curly, of all things, does me justice?" He pursed his lips.

"Curly, Puppy, Cutie Pie, whatever you'd like to be called works for me, sweetheart. Feel free to come up with a nickname for me if it keeps your pillow dry at night. Now where's Derek?"

"Derek's not here right now, he's at the grocery store. And Pickle."

"Okay, I'll just wait for him while I'm here, and pickle? Pickle what?"

He smirked. "That's my nickname for you. Like Dill Pickles. Pickles. Dill Pickles. Dill-an. Get it?"

I laughed. "Curly and Pickle 'till the end. It'll be an inside thing between just us." I smiled and he smiled back at me.

"Did you want to do something? Like hang out? Or, did you have another purpose in coming here?"

"Actually, I came here to get away from the constant sounds of moaning and grunting coming from my room. I think they picked up on the fact that I don't approve and it makes them like it even more."

He laughed. "So they did it in your room, too?"

"Kinda. It's Andri's room too, we both share a room. But still, I haven't been able to go in there for like four hours, it's like they're rabbits."

We both sat down on the couch. 

"Yeah, I totally get it. Derek was pretty pissed when he caught them doing it in his room... This is a bit off-topic, but could I ask you a question?"

"Shoot." I looked at him wondering what he would ask me.

"When I met you, that one night, you said you moved here to get away from your dad. Why, if you don't mind me asking?"

I looked down. God, this guy had a memory like you wouldn't believe. Even I had forgotten that I said that. "My mother died when I was eight, and my father became a huge alcoholic and an asshole. Sexist, racist, homophobic; you name it. It's like something in him died, and he was trying to kill that same very thing in me every single day." 

His eyes widened and he looked down. Oh gosh, I've said too much, haven't I? 

"My dad beat me and locked me in a freezer for punishment. My mother and brother died, and that's when it got bad. I know how you feel." He put his hand on mine.

"Wow. I'm so sorry that happened to you," I sighed, I wasn't sure what to say. And then Derek came through the door with what was probably six or seven grocery bags.

He placed them on the floor. "Isaac, would you mind putting the groceries away for me?" Isaac rolled his eyes but obeyed Derek, and Derek sat down on the couch with me, his expression softer than usual.

"So that's why you left him?" He put his hand on my thigh and I placed my hand on his.

"Yeah. Andri has family issues too, that's why we left together. That and I'm not sure I could've done it alone. What about your family, Derek? What environment did you and Cora come from?"

He looked down. I think I might have struck a nerve.

Cora came into the room. "Our family was all murdered in a horrific house fire. Just Derek, me, and our uncle Peter."

I was speechless. Wow. It would seem that family is a pretty touchy subject for all of us.

                                                                              ...

We were just sitting around, Derek, Isaac and I. Cora was getting a soda from the fridge.

No one had said anything since Cora mentioned the house fire.

Isaac seemed desperate to change the subject.

"So, you and Erica made out?" Isaac blurted out. Derek and Cora rolled their eyes, almost at the same time. They are definitely related.

Seriously, what was with guys and being obsessed with lesbian things?

"Yeah, we kissed. Why?"

"She said you were a good kisser." He looked like he was trying to hide how interested and turned on he was.

"Oh, for God's sake Curly, if you want to say something, just say it."

"It's kinda hot, you know. The whole kissing thing." Isaac licked his lips and Cora sighed in exasperation. She left the room and Derek looked like he wanted to do the same until Andri came in. 

"Hey, bitches, guess who's getting laid?! That would be me!" Andri did her "sex" dance, which consisted of pelvic thrusts and horrible moonwalking.

I raised my eyebrows. "I didn't really have to guess, because I could hear all of it. Everything."

She went behind the couch and hugged me from behind. "Jealous much? I can feel your jealously pouring out through every orifice..." 

"Jealous that you've got a sex life and I don't? Yes. Jealous that you're having sex with that scum of a human being? No thanks, I'll pass." 

Isaac pitched in and raised his hand. "Fun fact, Jackson used to be a big lizard snake thing that paralyzed and killed people."

Then, of all of the people who could've walked in, Jackson walked into the room.

"That would be before I became a werewolf, with supernatural strength, speed, and reflexes..." He winked at Andri, and she slapped his ass playfully.

I was not happy about this new development. "Excuse me while I go throw up," I said.

He came closer to me and whispered in my ear, "It's pretty pathetic, don't you think? A synthe that can't get laid?" He smirked.

"Not can't, won't. There's a difference, dumbass."

He crossed his arms and smiled conceitedly. "Eighteen and still a virgin? What, do you have to ask Daddy's permission to have some fun?" He sneered.

I immediately stood up. "Would you mind saying that again, dickwad?" 

He took it as a challenge. "Do you have to ask Daddy's permission to have sex?"

I looked at Andri, and we had a best-friend-telepathy moment. 

Andri, you won't get pissed if I kick his ass, right? He seriously had the audacity to mention my father...

She nodded. If you don't, I will.

I came closer to him. "Let this serve as a warning for the future." 

I made a fist, and socked him right in the nose. 

Cora came into the room, admiring my fist's work. Derek's eyes widened and he tried to hold back a smile. Boyd and Erica had come into the room at just the right moment, they had obviously been listening in on the prior conversation. And Isaac looked like he was going to start applauding. 

Andri and I had another best-friend-telepathy moment.

Good work, Dyl. 

I winked at her. 

                                                                               ...

As Jackson was putting tissues on his nose to try and stop the bleeding, I came up to him.

"So tell me, honey buns, how does my ass taste? I'm guessing that you'll know the answer to that pretty soon, don'cha think?" I started to walk away.

He retorted, "The only reason I didn't hit back is because you would've cried like a little bitch."

I laughed. "Like you did just a couple minutes ago?" I winked at him before I walked away. 

                                                                             ...

When life gives you lemons, you make lemonade. 

But when life gives you someone who fucks with you, 

        you show 'em who's boss.

....................................................................................................

Thanks for reading! You know the drill. Comment, vote, follow! I update every three days. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 2.4K 33
Nagkataon naman na ang dumating na jeep ay lima nalamang ang kasya, kaya nauna ng pumasok si mama sumunod naman sina kuya tanner, mac at kuya Cedric...
1.1M 61.2K 39
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
661K 15.9K 65
sequel to aeou (read first) โœ˜ โœ˜ โœ˜ The boys are back. And they're out for revenge. Last semester the girls of Sterling humiliated Caleb, Luca, Atla...
993K 88.3K 39
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...