In The Light Of The Moon {COM...

By NickyAnderson3

Nicki is a teenage girl with a HUGE secret. That only her boyfriend and his friends know. She's a werewolf. N... More

Me just Me
PUNISH (PART 1)
PUNISH (Part 2)
A long day
New Family
New plan
Say GoodBye
So what do you say
Restless Night
Because Of Me
Sorry
Dark World
What were you saying
Backseat
All you have to do is tell me
!RUN!
Darkness
Through hell and high waters
WHO?
ME.
If it's OK with you.
Make A Grown Man Cry
Fantasy and Reality
GONE
Im Going Home
Comeback
Longer Night Than Expected
A/N
The last I wanted to remember
The End.

And This And That

51 1 0
By NickyAnderson3

Harley Part 2
****************************************************************************
Why are you to being so weird what's with theses looks.

We just formed a bond that I will hope will never be broken. Soon after we went to the living room and had embarrass Joe time. I was shown the adorable photos to Joe. But of course everyone thought that they were cute except for Joe. And all great things shall come to an end. The end soon came as we heard a horn honk. Joe got up and peeked of the window to see who it was. And sure enough was her. Don't get me wrong I hate the ground she walks on but i will tolerate her.

He made a small sigh and walked towards to the door. I got you off the floor and walked with him. He swung the door open and walked towards a pearl white hummer. Grabbed Harley out the backseat. Grabbed her things and walked towards the passenger window. I saw a small argument brewing at hand in till the hummer soon drove off. The expression on his face I knew that nothing good can put off that"conversation"

So what happened?

Nothing everything is fine.

Joe don't lie to me. I know something happened out there.

Instead of having Harley for two months I now have her for five.

But what's the issue with that. You barely got to see her and now you're time extended.

That's not the problem. The problem is that when she does things like this she's going to call the police saying that I don't follow the court order. She doesn't want me to see my child.

And while this while conversation is going on the pretty little girl. Who sat holding her father's hand as he babbled on about the problems between her parents. I could tell that she was strong. Like the whole issue didn't bother her. She sat there with a smile on her face.

Look I shouldn't be talking about this in front of her.

Yea. I said nodding.

I bent down to her level and said hi pretty.

Hey voice was soft gentle almost innocent.

i mean look at that face.😍😘

Hi.

Well let me introduce myself princess. Her smile grew wider and wider.

Well my name is Nicki Rey. I'm 19 about to turn 20. Ummmmm you can call me auntie Nicky whatever you feel comfortable with.

She kept smiling somemore.

So now that we got that our the way I think that it's time you meet your other sister.

She smiled the biggest smile  since she stepped into the house. Clearly this was new to her.

I stepped aside and she and Joelle exchanged smiles. It's like this little girl brightens up any room she walks in.

They walked up to each other and gave each other hugs.

It was too cute.

Wanna go upstairs and play with my doll house? Joelle asked.

Yea!

Now I don't wanna be a party pooper but we have to get to the arena. Then how about we get Chick-fil-A for dinner. Sound like a plan.?

They both nodded and smiled.

***********************************The arena********************************

So tonight is a special night.

Joe has a title match tonight, while I have a little storyline and a debut tonight.

To start off my day I was greeted with hellos and smiles as I walked into the arena. Not what I really expected but I have NO problem with it.

I arrive the female talent room. And to my surprise everyone was acting weird. Like what I did, didn't happen. As if everything was a blur. But I just shook it off. But I knew that I was something was fishy.

I was ecstatic. I want am outsider anymore. I never really was bit you know what I mean. I got dressed into my ring gear and a grey hoodie as I walked out to the crowd. (Her ring attire looks a little like Sasha Banks black and white attire)

I was in a storyline where during Charlotte and Paige's match, Rick was going to try and interfere but I would hop out the crowd and really try and help Paige win but Charlotte was going to win anyway.

Once I made it to my seat. I saw that I was next to this little girl with my face on her sign and it said REBEL'S MY HERO!  I tapped on her shoulder and slightly moved back my hoodie and flashed her my brightest smile.

She nearly screamed her head off but it soon blended into the screening and chants of the crowd.

Can I get your autograph and a picture.

Sure thing!

I posed for a picture and I signed her autograph book.

Thank you so much.

I looked back at the match and realized that Rick was about to pull on Paige's leg.

She saw Paige and started to scream and towards him. Keeping his attention off of me. I came by and hit him with a clothesline and watched as his face hit the mat.

I started to walk up the ramp, I heard movement but I didn't know what's going on. I soon heard three count.

1.....2......3 RING THE BELL!

I soon turned around to see who the winner was even though I already knew.
Charlotte won successfully defending her title but Paige sat unconscious in the middle of the ring. I soon just walked behind the curtain as the crowd boos Charlotte.

_______________________________SKIPPING TO ROMANS MATCH______________________

Tonight I have a match vs Shamus for the heavyweight championship.

The match started off with us locking up.

He soon clotheslined me. It knocked the wind out of me. I want expecting it. And I was trying to regather my thoughts I soon felt multiple kicks to the back of my head. He grabbed a handful of my hair (something you NEVER do) and slammed my head on the apron.

He soon pulled me up by my hair (strike 2) he pushed me into a corner. He was about to splash me but I quickly countered and kicked him on his face.

Soon he set me up for an Irish curse. Once it was delivered I had know that there's was to much time for me to get up so as I was about to reach my feet. I see Shamus on the turnbuckle about to deliver a flying elbow.

I gathered myself as I leaned on the ropes. I decided that it was time to end this match so I decided to spear  him.

He quickly rolled out the ring. So I rolled out the ring, ran around and speared him through a barricade.

I pulled him back into the ring and any for the pin.

1........2.........3! RING THE BELL!

He kicked out right after 3. I won. I have my championship my kids my baby girl.

I don't think life can get better then this.

Soon confetti pieces rained from the sky.

  But the moment was quickly ruined when triple H's music filled arena.
I didn't wanna hear what he had to say. After he finished talking and stick his hand out. But he was soon speared.

After I speared him I got a bro kick to the face.

But nothing is going to ruin my mood at this point.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 45.5K 44
Being Mates mean learning to love each other flawless or full of it. This is the story of Nicki and Royal.
1.1K 59 31
Vixen, isn't a normal highschool girl, she's a werewolf. With help from her friends and new allies they might be able to save a lot more then just th...
11.8K 291 25
Lilian Blake is a werewolf. For the five years that she has known, she has only told one person of her true identity. Suddenly, after Lilian choose...
4.9K 211 11
Becky Lynch thought she was WWE's only resident werewolf. Seth Rollins thought he was. When their paths cross on one fateful full-moon night, will th...