What Should I Do?|Seventeen|

De swweetpeach_

Younghee who believes that she have been living with her real parents have finally know the truth, she wasn't... Mais

Introduction.
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
NOTICE.(IMPORTANT)
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
IMPORTANT!HAPPY NEW YEAR.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Important(Request Open)
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
A/N :SORRY.
Chapter Eighteen.
Update News
Teaser/Spoiler
Chapter Nineteen|part 1|.
|part two|.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty.|Part Two|
Chapter twenty|part three|.
Chapter twenty-One.
Chapter Twenty-three.
Chapter Twenty-four.
Chapter Twenty-Five.
Chapter Twenty-six.
Chapter Twenty-Seven.
Chapter Twenty-eight.
Chapter Twenty-Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty-One.
Chapter Thirty-Two.
Chapter Thirty-Three.
Chapter Thirty-four.
Chapter Thirty-Five.
Chapter Thirty-Six.
Chapter Thirty-Seven.
Chapter Thirty-eight.
Chapter Thirty-nine.
Chapter Forty.
Teasers for the next chapter.
Chapter Forty-One.
Chapter Forty-Two.
Chapter Forty-Three.
Chapter Forty-Four.
Chapter Forty-Five.
Chapter Forty-Six.
Chapter Forty-Seven.
Chapter Forty-eight.
Chapter Forty-Nine.
Chapter Fifty.
Chapter Fifty-One.
Chapter Fifty-Two.
Chapter Fifty-Three.
Chapter Fifty-Four.
Chapter Fifty-Five.
Chapter Fifty-Six.
Apologies and rant.
Chapter Fifty-Seven.
Chapter Fifty-Eight.
Chapter Fifty-Nine.
Chapter Sixty.
Chapter Sixty-One.
Chapter Sixty-Two.
Chapter Sixty-Three.
Chapter Sixty-Four.
Chapter Sixty-Five.
Chapter Sixty-Six.
Chapter Sixty-seven.
Chapter Sixty-eight.
Chapter Sixty-nine.
Chapter Seventy.
Chapter Seventy-One.
Chapter Seventy-Two.
Chapter Seventy-three.
Chapter Seventy-Four.
Chapter Seventy-Five.
Chapter Seventy-Six.
Chapter Seventy-Seven.
Chapter Seventy-eight.
Chapter Seventy-Nine.
Chapter Eighty.
Chapter Eighty-One.
Chapter Eighty-Two.
Chapter Eighty-Three.
Chapter Eighty-Four.
Chapter Eighty-Five.
Q & A
Chapter Eighty-Six.
Thank you note,Bye.
Second book publish already?
310K readers?!!
1M?!

Chapter Twenty-two.

14.5K 600 197
De swweetpeach_

Hoshi's pov :

"Mingyu-ah,Why were you treating Younghee nicely just now?", I wrapped my arm around his neck.

Migyu looked at me and raised his eyebrow,he chuckles.

"Ayy,Hyung. I treat her like that because I was thankful she wants to help us,It's like a reward for her", He grinned,I shake my head.

"I know,Mingyu. But I hope you won't be too nice to her, we don't want the past to happen again right?Well,I'm going back to bed",I patted Mingyu's head and went to my room.

I turned around because going in,Mingyu is still standing there with heads down.

Good,I need him to remember about the past so he won't let his gruad down.

I went inside the room,looking around and I saw the others has already sleep. Dino was hugging his dinosaur pillow,Jun snoring and Minghoa is sleeping fully cover from the top to the bottom with his blanket.

I skipped to my bed,jump and land peaceful on my bed. I looked up at the ceiling, to say if I'm thankful towards Younghee,I actually do.

But I won't let my gruad down because I know behing her help,probably there's a betrayal plan.

I sighed,Somehow my mind when back to the room again. I can't forget about it,Her warmness and her soft hair. I tossed and turned on the bed,hopefully it will get my mind off from her.

I don't want to fall for her.

----

Mingyu's pov :

I heard Hoshi hyung close the bedroom door leaving me in the hallway,remembering the past.

I shake my head,No.

Deep inside me I know Younghee is different,I'm sure she won't betray us. She's nice,kind and warm.

I walked towards my bedroom, hopefully to get a nice sleep and just forget about the past.

----

Younghee's pov :

Even when I was told to sleep, I couldn't.My emotions were literally everywhere right now.

Should I be happy because I help them?

Should I be happy because I could escape?

What if they found out?

What if they find me and hurt my parents?

Will they kill me?

How will they punish me?

I gulped and rolled to my left,hugging the pillow. I close my eyes,trying to get a sleep to settle down my emotions.

-FEW HOURS LATER-

I slowly open my eyes when I heard a knock at the door,I looked at the clock on the nightstand it shows 7.00 pm.

The masters would be awake now and it's time for their breakfast. It's so weird to say it's a breakfast because usually humans had their breakfast in the morning,while Vampire had it at the early evening.

I stand and walked to the door,opening it and saw Mal standing.

"Hye,Sorry to wake you up. But Father told me to get you for the boys' breakfast." Mal grabbed my hand and pulled me out from the room.

She looked at me with sympathy eyes, I hated that eyes.

"I heard what happened...Are you okay with that?" I looked at her with a small smile, "I can't refused them because it's already my job".

Mal nodded and stop talking. "It's okay,Mal. You don't need to be worried. I'll be fine, I'm strong remember?" I showed her my biceps.

Mal frowned and laughed, "Seriously,Younghee? There's no muscle there", I scoffed. "How dare you,This arm is pretty strong!".

We joked around and laughed as we reach the dining room. I looked at Mal and hugged her, "Thanks for making my mood better."

"That's what friends my for",She whispered. I smiled and let her go. She waved me as she left, I took a deep breath and knocked the door.

"Come in", I guess the master are inside already.

I opened the door and bowed my head, "I'm sorr-". I was about to apologize for being late but Dokyeom cut my off.

"It's okay,Younghee. Still down and eat with us"I looked at me as he smiled. "So you would have some energy before Wonwoo feed you", Jeonghan said coldly as he continues to eat.

I nodded my head and walked to the empty chair near Dino. Dino waved at me with a big smile,I bowed my head and smile.

"Chris made garlic fried rice,It's delicious." Dino pointed at the my plate as I sit down. I pick up the chopsticks and begin to eat.

"I believe Mingyu had told you about the feeding?", Seungcheol looked at me in the eyes.

I looked down at the food and nodded, "Of course,Hyung. Don't you believe me?",I looked up to see Mingyu pouting his lip at Seungcheol.

Seungcheol ignored him and continue eating, Mingyu scoffed.

I continue to eat silently,Dino was trying to make a conversation with me but I wasn't comfortable,Not when Woozi and Soonyoung were both narrowing their eyes at me.

Someone knocked and open the door, "Sir,Wonwoo is awaken." Seungcheol nodded and looked at me.

"Drink the water and finish your last bite,Jeonghan will bring you to Wonwoo." I nodded my head,forcing myself to swallow the food inside of me.

Thinking about what will happen next makes me want to vomit everything. I drink the water and wait for Jeonghan to stand up.

"Let's go,Younghee." Jeonghan stand up and walked towards to the door,I stand up and bowed at the Master.

I walked behind Jeonghan, each steps I take,the faster my head beats are and the shorter my breath is taking the air.

It's felt like ages walking to Wonwoo's room. I looked up and saw the door.

This is it,Younghee. No turning back.

Jeonghan turned his head to looked at me, I can see some emotion in his eyes but it quickly fade away as he turn to open the door.

What was that?...could it be worried?

Jeonghan open the door and walked in,I hesitated for a second but soon after I walked and closed the door.

Wonwoo was siting on the bed,His lips are pale and dry. He look so sick and hungry.

"Wonwoo,It's time for you to feed on Younghee." Jeonghan stand beside the bed. Wonwoo didn't say anything,He look at me without any emotions but just like Jeonghan. His eyes shows some tiny emotion.

"What are you waiting for?" I looked at Jeonghan as he crossed his arm.

I slowly walked towards Wonwoo,He pulls me down to sit on his lap. I feel uncomfortable because I never sit on a guy's lap before.

Oh wait,except for Soonyoung.

I felt a cold finger on my neck and a hand behind my back,Wonwoo pull me closer and lean in at my neck.

I closed my eyes trying not to push Wonwoo away. I felt soft kisses on my neck,soon after I felt Wonwoo licked the area below my ear.

I took a deep breath,soon after I let out a painful gasp and I immediately fistted the bed's sheets.

It's so painful. Make the pain go away.

Make it go away,please.

It's feels like as if I've been stabbed on the neck with a knife,Tears falling drop by drop. I bite my lips,trying not to scream.

Wonwoo kept feeding on me,I can smell the iron like object. The smell of my blood.

"Wonwoo,It's enough. You should stop now!" Jeonghan tries to stop Wonwoo but he continues to drink my blood.

My vision is getting blur,I feel so lightheaded.

I can heard Jeonghan calling his other brothers to control Wonwoo. I let go of my grasped on the sheets as I felt like I was about to fainted.

I was suddenly lifted from Wonwoo's lap,Wonwoo was trying to fight his brother because they were interrupting his feeding.

I couldn't see who was holding me,I was about to turned around and see but darkness has blocking everything.

-----------------×××××--------------------

Hello,Humans. Greetings from your author.

Hahaha.Anyways,I decided to ditch my revision time and write this chapter instead. Shh,I'm a good student. Trust me ;)

Yeap,I changed my username into "applessred" idk why but yeah.

I started making chapters on my new story but I will not pulish it yet because I need to focus more into this book >3< but please do look forward for it.

Do Comments and vote vote (Loves loves) ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Thank you for reading,I love you allsss ♥

-Applessred-

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

8.6K 198 16
COMPLETED | When a brave young princess went out on a mission to rescue her twin sister, she stumbles upon an abandoned castle in the woods where sh...
324K 9.6K 102
park areum, the girl that was found in a ditch by a vampire that took pity on her and decided to raise her along with his twelve brothers. she grew u...
1.7K 64 9
Where Seungkwan got kidnapped by 10 Handsome Mafia's with there 2 Lovers as his cute beauty was stuck in their brain for forever. The story continues...
39.7K 2.4K 35
Seventeen Vampire Au | BxB Main ship : Jeongcheol The pure and strong bond between a group of childhood friends was torn apart with a series of unfo...