The Guy Who Called Me An A-cl...

By Hersheys_1602

"Well, because she's an A-class bitch." He replied, casually, like calling random girls a bitch was nothing t... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - My BFF Ruined My Chocolate World
Chapter 2 - You Can't Be A Teacher
Chapter 3 - My Cookie And Dough Ice Cream
Chapter 4 - Don't Bang Her Today
Chapter 5 - This Isn't Perfect
Chapter 6 - Were You Checking Me Out?
Chapter 7 - I Meet My Long Lost Best Friend
Chapter 8 - So, This Is What Happens When I Get Home Late
Chapter 9 - Just A Friend
Chapter 10 - Goodbye Emma
Chapter 11 - I'm No One's Juliet
Chapter 12 - War Of Insults
Chapter 13 - We've Had Enough Drama To Last Us A Year
Chapter 14 - Curse My Stupid Life, Along With Me
Chapter 15 - Injustice Against The Teachers
Chapter 16 - Even Global Warming Seemed Intresting
Chapter 16 - Asher's POV
Chapter 17- Or Else Pikachu Will Suicide
Chapter 19 - Bad dream and lots of puke
Chapter 20 - Not So True Explanations And Desicion Making Time
Chapter 21 - Mr. perfect Isn't So Perfect After All
Chapter 22 - I Had Lost My First Kiss To My Best Friend's Boyfriend
Chapter 23 - The Truth Always Sucks
Chapter 24 - Tears Are The Symbol Of Pain
Chapter 25 - The Kiss-Cass Talk
Chapter 26 - I'm Gonna Buy My Happiness
Chapter 27 - Best Friend Goals
Chapter 28 - Cass, Be Okay
Chapter 29 - Let's break down
Chapter 30 - True Friend
Chapter 31 - Eleven AM And Not The Damn PM
Chapter 32 - Bloody Nose Is Not Good
Chapter 33 - I Like Him, I Like Him Not. Nah, I Actually Do Like Him
Chapter 34 - What Do Boys Even Want For A Birthday Gift?
Chapter 35 - Unexpected Surprises
Chapter 36 - I Didn't Mean To Bite You
Chapter 37 - Kiddie Cookies With Sprinkles
Chapter 38 - We Go Crazy. Literally.
Chapter 39 - Until We Crashed
Chapter 40 - I'll Be Waiting For Your Distressed Help Call
Chapter 41 - We'll Drift Apart, Forget Each Other
Chapter 42 - Elliot's POV (Part 1)
Chapter 43 - I'm Sorry Cass
Chapter 44 - Elliot's POV (Part 2)
Chapter 45 - Hope You Don't Go Bald
Chapter 46 - Hollow Shell
Chapter 47 - We've Got Love
Chapter 48 - You As My Wife
Chapter 49 - Brilliant Job, Daniel. Brilliant
Chapter 50 - He Has No Empathy
Chapter 51 - Officially Most Important Person In This Wicked World
Chapter 52 - Asher's POV
Chapter 53 - I'm Sorry
EPILOGUE (Part 1)
Epilogue (Part 2)

Chapter 18 - This is just not my day/night

1.6K 364 136
By Hersheys_1602

Sorry! Just had to put that...
Looks tempting though.

All along the way, all I could think about was about the kiss. What would I tell Cass? Do I lie to her? But what if Jess isn't as drunk as I think she is remembers all the events took place between us tonight?

That would not be a pleasant story for Cass to listen.

Not being able to find a definite answer to that question, I decided to distract myself with Jacob. I thought about all the pranks we played on our teachers, how we'd always start a food fight every Friday and just how good friends we were. Unfortunately, nothing's the same now.

"Ash..." Jess moaned as she walked a little behind me. I shuddered slightly from A) the cold and B) Jess's kinda sexy moan.

"What?" I questioned, a little too harshly. But meh, she's drunk. She probably wouldn't even notice.

"I-I feel dizzy." Sh spoke as she placed a hand on her forehead, lightly massaging it.

"Jess, do not pass out on me," I said as I grabbed Jess's hand and increased my walking speed. "We're almost there."

I seriously doubt I can carry her upstairs.

We reached the worn out building after what seemed like a millennia. In actual though, I think it was six minutes. I sighed in relief. I needed some time alone to figure some stuff out, like the kissing Jess part.

I practically dragged Jess upstairs. According to her, this was not her house. She yelled how can she live in such a dump and that her house is a giant mansion with a wave pool. When I tried to convince her that this was her home sweet home, she almost punched me. At last, I gave up and explained that this was my house. She agreed after that.

As we reached the front gate of her, sorry my house, I saw a dark figure sitting right outside. I couldn't see the face but it seemed oddly familiar. It was definitely a male figure. Fear that he might be a murderer or worse, a stalker, I walked as slow as I could, and tried holding Jess at the same time. We were going just fine. Although, the drunk one amongst us just had to trip and kiss the floor at that very moment.

The mystery man's face snapped towards us, yet I couldn't get even a glimpse of his face due to the fact that there were absolutely no lights in here. He looked at me for a few seconds and then stood up. He was pretty tall, a little taller than me too. I straightened myself to appear more taller and bold. It's a guy thing.

As he came closer, I recognised him. It just had to be him. Even Hades's visit would've been better than his.

Mr. Smith aka Elliot.

Today's just not my day or night I guess.

"Ashford?" He asked after coming to a stop. He was standing about one feet away from me, which was good cause if he was any closer, I might have seriously punched him. Partly because I hate him and partly because I was exhausted and tensed, thanks to Jess and Jacob.

"Elliot." I spoke, my voice void of any emotion. He does that to me.

"Jessica!" Jess yelled while raising a hand. I had a hard time controlling myself from face palming.

Sh had just the perfect timings.

"Whiney? Why're you so..." He stopped in mid-sentence as he looked at Jess for sometime. Well, I guess it wasn't easy to miss her dazed movements and sluggish words.

"Is she...drunk?" He looked at me for answers. I rolled my eyes even though it wasn't physically possible for him to notice that due to the darkness around us.

"You don't say." I spoke in a monotone voice. At this, he laughed. Not just the small giggle laugh, but whole hearted one. What was there to laugh about here? Is he turning into a maniac? No wait, he already is one.

"Oh my...Ashford, you really did it, didn't you?" He spoke still not done with his whole creepy laughter business. I just stayed quite, waiting for him to compose himself. Though it seemed like that'd never happen.

"Only you could get a nerd drunk. You're a fucking genius." He spoke while pointing a finger at me. I wanted to say something but it's like my tongue won't obey my mind any longer. I just stared at him, my eyes wide and I was pretty sure my mouth was wiping the floor.

"Don't look at me like you don't know me, Ashford. It's the actual me. And, I've been meaning to talk to you, actually," Elliot said, moving forward. "In private."

"I don't wanna talk with a person as senseless as you." I spoke bitterly. This was him. All that in front of Jess and Cass was nothing more than a facade to hide his real absurd self.

"Oh come on, Ashford. Still angry?" He grinned. Not your usual charming bad boy grin, but a one which a maniac would put on when he's got the perfect plan of murder.

The creepy grin.

"She's gone. Register that in your lunatic self." He sneered, moving even closer.

"For you, probably. But I'll find her, sooner or later." I challenged. I moved forward. If he says another word related to the topic I do not want to think about, I'll seriously throw him from the first floor.

"You're the biggest fool I've ever seen, which is saying a lot as I've seen a fair amount of them. But no one as halfwit as you." He shook his head, like he couldn't believe what he just said.

"Bullshit." I spat. He sure knew how to increase my blood pressure. But as long as we're off that topic, it's alright.

"Forget that bitch. Now about the thing I really wanted to talk to you about..." He said. "Is Jess."

"What about her?" I spoke as curiosity got the best of me.

"She's mine. Don't you dare try stealing her from me. Ever." He whispered. I smiled.

"That ain't possible. She has sworn off men." I spoke, the smile, which I'm pretty sure looked slightly creepy, similar to his smile earlier, never leaving my face.

"Then why's she with you?" He sounded more curious than evil right now.

Good question.

"I don't think that'd be any of your business." I looked at him directly in the eye.

"I'm pretty sure it is. Cause I've already given away my proposal," he said. "She'll go out with me sooner or later." I looked at him to check wether he was bluffing, but he looked completely serious.

Could that be why she was upset?

Knowing her, probably.

"Whatever. Outta the way, now." I looked at Jess to find her back against the wall, snoring.

And she passed out right in front of her house because of someone who wasted quite some amount of our time.

Thanks a lot Elliot.

"I'll let you take her this time, bud. But the next time, I'm taking her to the bed with me, drunk or not," he said as he took something out of his pocket. "And I just wanted to return this to her." He handed me a phone and gave me one last glance before he left.

I looked through Jess's bag, which was surprisingly not stolen at the bar, for the keys. Seems like Cass wasn't home, as I got no response by ringing the doorbell. And I really hoped Cass wasn't there. I wasn't ready to face her yet.

I found many things in there, nothing too special except for a heart locket with two pictures of a women holding baby Jess. Probably her mom.

Her mom looked really pretty with nice hair. She looked somewhat like Jess, but a little more stern.

At last, I found the keys and some, uh, tampons I guess? I awkwardly put them back in the bag. I cleared my throat even though no one was there to hear it. Took me a while to unlock the door, but eventually I did.

The only thing I saw as soon as the door opened was darkness. Just darkness.

I turned on the hall lights by pressing the switch beside me. The lights immediately began glowing. I looked around and found the house empty. Good news, fCass wasn't there. I can still make something for tonight up I guess.

I decided to carry Jess bridal style. That seemed the best option to me right now. Unlike the movies, where the hero picks the heroine like a mere doll and just stares at the unconscious heroine in his arms, who surprisingly had perfect make up and hair all the damn time, and thinks- Wow, she's so pretty. I think I should marry her. And right then the heroine wakes up and they both have a staring contest with a cliché romantic music in the background.

My situation seemed to be quite different. Her mouth was giving off a horrendous smell which seemed to be the mix of cupcakes and alcohol. Her hair was like a complicated love triangle, completely messed up. Her face looked exhausted, like she had a hard day, which she probably did, thanks to Smith.

Carrying a mature woman isn't so easy. They're heavy. And carrying them whilst walking is even harder. Yet, me being the awesome person I am, was able to do it without dropping her on the not-so-soft wooden floor.

I placed her gently on the sofa and locked the door. Taking a seat on the floor beside the sofa, I began recalling today's unusual set of events.

My eyes landed on a small piece of folded paper placed on the small table beside the sofa. Out of curiosity, I unfolded it and saw that's it's a note for Jess. It went something like this -

Hey Jess.
I'm not sure why is it taking you so much time, but I had to leave for work. One of the waitresses just quit tonight and I have to fill in for her. Curse her.
Anyways, I hope you're alright. Be back at 2.

~ Cass

I folded the note again and kept it where I found it. Should I be happy that Cass isn't here right now? Or upset?

Fuck this.

What will Cass think when she sees you guys sprawled on the sofa and floor?

That was the last thing I thought before I dozed off for a few hours.

I literally wrote this in an hour. My fav part was the convo between Elliot and Asher.

I wanted stuff to get violent, but it's too soon. But soon enough though, something big's gonna happen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6M 310K 26
He leaned in closer, if that was even possible, his spearmint breath fanning across my face. My breathing got caught in my throat as he lowered his m...
6.3K 235 89
Stephanie Walker, A-straight student, sweet,pretty and every parent's dream. What happens when her simple life clashes with the golden boy at her se...
358K 7.6K 32
"So you like cuddling with me?" she asks me "if I say yes can I cuddle you more?" I ask her "No" she says to me "Then no I don't like cuddling with...
230 0 4
*now available on all retailers* Amber How do you politely refuse when the only guy to star in any of your dirty fantasies has just offered to put yo...